Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevin El

Masturbation Restriction 1 month

305 posts in this topic

I'm on day 45 and beyond feeling loads of confidence, my skin hasn't seen a blackhead/zit in weeks.

I plan on going to 50 days then just limiting to once-twice a week.

I think that when you have excessive sex besides losing Vitamin A and zinc, you also increase cortisol levels, not lower them. So excessive sex can cause stress, not relief from it. Besides getting clearer skin and confidence, i've also noticed how my hair will actually lay down from its usually spikey self. Also i've noticed much more gains while working out when i limit "self pleasure".

Good luck to those in the experiment.

Day 9

Some new inflamed zits on my forehead.

Overall skin condition at this moment: no better, neither worse.

Day 11

Feeling pretty good. Only red marks left and a few clogged pores. Red marks look probably bad though I must admit. I think masturbation restriction is definitely good for spirits though, whatever that is worth. I feel more confident and less anxious with this regimen.

I'm gonna try and get on this. In the summer, I masturbated like once every 6-7 days and I STILL got zits so I don't think it makes a difference but let's see.

Today is Saturday, September 20th, 2008, and I will try to not do it for a month. Wish me luck....cause I'll definetly need it.

My Wonderfully Original Log: CLICK IT!

Day 12

red marks, I hate them...

12 days ago I was worrying about inflamed acne. Now the red marks. When can I start worrying about how damn good looking I am? :dance:

A necromancer moment.

Sigh..these marks look like a spotted leopard.

Um, yah, so that didn't go very well. Let's start it now for real, cause I have a shit load of assignments and tests all due this week that I've procrastinated for, so here comes the stress!

My Wonderfully Original Log: CLICK IT!

day 15.

Wow, besides the red marks, i have realized that I've come a freaking long way since my depressed state since day 1.

1. my dry skin is eliminated

2. no active bumps

3. mood is up

4. regaining energy (feel young again.)

Tell me John1234,..... a you on any acne medication____ I'm oso in de process to put an end to my masturbation guilt.... everytime i PCC i my skin feels bad & more oily & Pimply seesh.... Now away from my antiacneboitics till next month doc appointment me devil pimppe start poping out from me nose and everywher.... :cry: How i wish i just have the face i use to have when i was little....sigh.

I'll beat off 3 times a day and let you guys know how that goes. :shifty:

"I'm in repair,

I'm not together but i'm getting there"

- John Mayer

You know I can't win, now people, 'cuz I ain't got a thing to lose."

- Buddy Guy

This thread is so full of lol. I'll crank an extra one out for every one of you guys doing this. Total lack of sex is supposed to cause testosterone levels to drop so maybe it will have some minuscule effect. It's pretty well known now that there is no direct link though.

day 17

no change. red marks. clogged pores about gone. no active acne except a small papule. in my book, the correlation is established.

It's been hard to hold it in though. Any other brave souls willing to join this experiment? I know there are results..but my one example is not going to convince anyone.

I've done this test before and seen good results too, well...for 16 days.

***moderator edit***

* Low GI, No Dairy, Lots of Water

* Hide From The Sun Like A Ninja

DAY 1

there hasn't been significant change in my skin yet, I stopped using BP a couple days ago and I've been breaking out since. MY skin has also started be more oily ( witch I also think is due to the lack of bp)

even though I have new pimples coming in , the over all redness of my face seems to be fading, so thats good.

Time to tackle the next 24 hours.