Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masturbation Restriction 1 month

305 posts in this topic

loom guys, i stopped for a month and completely CLEARED my skin.i noticed a big change after 2 weeks and it cleared after a month.

eventually i started back again and couldnt stop now matter how tired i was of my acne.

now a year and a half later, i FINALLY stopped again. but yesterday o had my first or second ever wet dream! RESTART!

but luckily with the help of the Lord, im restarting the journey with help and confidence.

*things that help

always have either a tv or music playing when you on your laptop to distract u from sexual thoughts. except for when u r working. u might wanna work in public in that place.

for more tips and info on this journey, please visit my post.

stopped for a month and got clear skin.

noticed a difference after 2 weeks but it was clear after a full month.

its not an easy journwy and the longest ive gone was a mo th and a half. im going to try to stop for good now and just have sex omce a moth.

I am 10000% sure there is a direct relation. Tested it hundreds of times. Is celibacy the only solution? I feel so sad. It really affects my confidence. Not the guilt, but seeing my acne and people's stares

why 99.99% of population is not affected by this and I am in the unlucky minority?

For them everyday is fine and for us, even twice is week is too much.

What is the solution? Please don't tell me not to do what humans are meant to do...

i think masturbation has ruined not only my face, but also my life, if i could start puberty again, i would have controlled masturbation the best way

I am 10000% sure there is a direct relation. Tested it hundreds of times. Is celibacy the only solution? I feel so sad. It really affects my confidence. Not the guilt, but seeing my acne and people's stares sad.png

why 99.99% of population is not affected by this and I am in the unlucky minority?

For them everyday is fine and for us, even twice is week is too much.

What is the solution? Please don't tell me not to do what humans are meant to do...