• Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:19 AM

This is a Study being Conducted by a couple members of Acne.org

We Will Post Our reports Here

Start Date: 9/10/08

End Date: 10/10/08

Rules: No member Can Masturbate During This Month Exept for the 7th day of each week.
Each member must report in at the end of each day Stating, how they feel emotionaly, How the skin Feels, any changes, How Oily The skin is, the texture of it, Anything else that is of importance to this study.

Participants:

John1234, Kevin El, Yankulov, AlexGf, nick_nodular,

- Only Submit Daily Reports here -

For Conversation purposes Please Use the Forum -
http://www.acne.org/...ct-t210863.html
[sig-img:339]
I got a beautiful wife, kids and a gorgeous home.
What would make me Jump in a tub with a cordless Phone?
Im Straight Viscouse ill Hit you with plates and dishes,
Leave you with 8 stiches,
I Hate Snitches What im Gay Because I hate *itches,
But dont act nice to me ive had it with girls,
and ill still be mad at the word even If you all apologized to me,
And i said it and i ment it,
ill throw a stroller at you...with a baby in it

Personal Pics -
http://www.acne.org/...55#entry2397955

Support Acne.org Poetry-
http://www.acne.org/...p...t&p=2399360

#2 kevin El

kevin El

Kevin - Navy Seal/Rapper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:08 PM

Day 1:

Today Was a ok Day. woke up no breakfast no lunch....as usual.
Ate at subways for dinner. Mentaly i Felt at a regular type of low.
My skin Still Oily From Humid tempuratures,
And my Scalp Dry as hell.
Texture of my skin Smooth Exept for the Pimples.
Oily tho really oily.
i am About to go take a Shower and Go to Bed it is Currently 8:08 P.M Central texas time.

Personal Pics -

Support Acne.org Poetry-

#3 john1234

john1234

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Day 1

Here we go...

Horrible acne. I could probably get accutane again...
4 cysts, 5-6 papules, lots of clogged pores, lots of redness. Skin is dry as hell. A few wounds that don't seem to heal.
Feeling fuckin depressed about my skin, I don't know how to cope with this. Today sucked hard. Need strength to go on.

#4 IPA

IPA

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

Hey john1234, keep at it. I bet tomorrow you'll feel lots better.

Anyways day 1 for me sucked. I was uncomfortable all day, couldn't stay still. I was extremely unproductive. I should have been working or doing school work but did neither. Just sat around, and couldn't concentrate. I'm rarely like this but obviously not releasing that tension screwed me up. Hopefully tomorrow I can just focus on work and get things done like normal.

As for my acne one spot that hadn't been healing is healing very quickly now, and the only thing that's new are some tiny whiteheads but I think those are related to something previous.

#5 Yankulov

Yankulov

Smile for me now ;)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Bodybuilding, Basketball, Web Design, Roleplaying Games, Healthy living

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:30 AM

Day 1 for me
Face - its kinda calm and not so oily. Only one big zit under the skin.
Chest - only some invisible small zits. Its important to note that I have some form of folliculitis on my body and forehead, not only acne!
Back - the normal small folliculitis zits all over my back.
Arms - here is the problem. I have very big breakout on my right arm..maybe the biggest since I have acne and folliculitis. Maybe it can be related with Nizoral. I started to use the shampoo before 3 days to treat my body...I think I'll stop it for some time and replace it with nizoral tablets and see how the skin on my arm will react. My left arm is ok - only 1-2 small zits.

QUOTE (_Jezebel_ @ Sep 11 2008, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey so I don't know if you guys want me to post my results on here too. If you read my post in the main discussion thread, you saw that my experiment is a little different. I've heard conflicting thing about female masturbation, some think it hurts, some think it helps.......... So I'm going to try your theory in reverse to start with.

I'm going to try to have as many orgasms as I can fit into one day for at least a week. eusa_dance.gif Then, I'll try going without for a week or 2. It should be interesting to see what happens. I'm thinking a lot of my issues are hormonal........ and orgasms def. involve hormones, so here goes.

Oh, and if you wanted this to be a strictly guys only log, it's cool. Just let me know and I'll post elsewhere smile.gif

Today was day 1. It was a pretty busy day with work and everything, so I was only able to get off once. I'm trying for 2 or more daily from now on, since I'm already used to maybe 4 a week, and I want there to be a significant change in the number of times.

I'll post back more tomorrow if that's cool with you all smile.gif

It's okay for me smile.gif Let us read about your orgasms biggrin.gif biggrin.gif But please draw it mild..cause you can sabotage our experiment biggrin.gif

#6 AlexGF

AlexGF

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

ok I'm in

Day 1 (well not really I haven't do it since 12 days ago but had wet dream yesterday..)

condition: face is clearing and healing super fast, no more cystic acne on my cheeks, still some acne on jaw due to picking and touchin eusa_think.gif but is not red or inflamed I just ignore the acne on jaw. face feels bit oily though
chest is only around 2 active small zits. back is healing same with shoulders..
overall I feel happy I've been just ignoring my acne
I haven't used topicals or haven't eaten a good diet. just avoided diary for 1 month now.

go guys go!

Acne is disappearing... slowly

Regime: this regime has worked for me for the past month. Diet is nothig special; just avoid diary and sugary drinks/foods.. still eating lots of junk food like fries which doesnt' seem to affect me, have some fibre in the breakfast from berries and oats. Chicken, rice, bread, tuna, peppermint and green tea, cocoa, eggs, lost of baby carrots
THE KEY: Sunlight in the morning (15 to 30 mins), sleep at least 7 hrs a day
drink water whenever I can (aimin for 2 ltrs), wash my face with water morning and night
sexual activity only once every 10 days (til my skin recovers, then keep it moderate)
SUPPLEMENTS: MSM 1000 mg 3 times a day, Zinc 50 mg once a day, Vitamin C 500 mg twice a day

#7 LilMissMoody

LilMissMoody

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:03 PM

why are you doing this?

#8 AlexGF

AlexGF

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

to confirm once and for all that excess masturbation makes God angry and he punishes us by giving us zits.

forget about the God part but yeah excess masturbation leads to acne.

Acne is disappearing... slowly

Regime: this regime has worked for me for the past month. Diet is nothig special; just avoid diary and sugary drinks/foods.. still eating lots of junk food like fries which doesnt' seem to affect me, have some fibre in the breakfast from berries and oats. Chicken, rice, bread, tuna, peppermint and green tea, cocoa, eggs, lost of baby carrots
THE KEY: Sunlight in the morning (15 to 30 mins), sleep at least 7 hrs a day
drink water whenever I can (aimin for 2 ltrs), wash my face with water morning and night
sexual activity only once every 10 days (til my skin recovers, then keep it moderate)
SUPPLEMENTS: MSM 1000 mg 3 times a day, Zinc 50 mg once a day, Vitamin C 500 mg twice a day

#9 LilMissMoody

LilMissMoody

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

I've never heard such BS in all my life!............................So is this just masturbation or sex also? Where the hell did you even make that link, its crazy! So what about ppl that dont masturbate at all and still have acne.

#10 Thuglife2k5

Thuglife2k5

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

ya wtf u guys must have problems.....I never NEED to masturbate...thats kinda creepy....am i the only one who doesnt have the NEED to masturbate...

but anyways i do masturbate occasionally little and still have pimples.....theres no no no possible way that masturbating could cause acne.....if it did itd be very minimum....it relieves stress which is a plus if anything.

who the fuck HAS to jack off everyday....im like 17 and ive never had this problem accept when i FIRST did it.....so idk u guys need some help or something...

hope u dont turn out to be fuckin petifiles.
Accutane now
-started 4/5/09

MONTH 1: 40 mg
MONTH 2: 40 mg
MONTH 3: 60 mg

^On month 3 im taking 40 mg on even days 80 on odd days....idk y but i am

visit my log if u want

#11 suzy_rondelle

suzy_rondelle

these burgers are craaazy!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:vintage, records, apple picking, folk, good beer and space weed

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

i get laid more than anyone i know and i managed to get clear. this seems silly to me, but two each his own...

#12 john1234

john1234

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:41 PM

modern medicine says there is no link. chinese medicine and indian medicine have cited the deleterious effects of excess ejaculation for thousands of years. it's not as ludicrous as you think. There is nothing in our body where you can get something for nothing. You can overeat, you can over drink, you can overexercise. The fact that ejaculation can cause hormonal fluctuations and cause possible depletion of important nutrients are enough reason to test this link. Also, the weight of evidence also lies in the fact that there is not one factor that has been cited towards causing acne more than that of masturbation.

seriously, please don't post here if you think there is no connection. do some research first.

#13 suzy_rondelle

suzy_rondelle

these burgers are craaazy!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:vintage, records, apple picking, folk, good beer and space weed

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (john1234 @ Sep 11 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
modern medicine says there is no link. chinese medicine and indian medicine have cited the deleterious effects of excess ejaculation for thousands of years. it's not as ludicrous as you think. There is nothing in our body where you can get something for nothing. You can overeat, you can over drink, you can overexercise. The fact that ejaculation can cause hormonal fluctuations and cause possible depletion of important nutrients are enough reason to test this link. Also, the weight of evidence also lies in the fact that there is not one factor that has been cited towards causing acne more than that of masturbation.

seriously, please don't post here if you think there is no connection. do some research first.

never said it was ludicrous. and yes you can over eat, over drink, over exercise... you can also jerk off too much.

everything in moderation. that's all i'm saying. i think it's wise to MANAGE your hormones, not restrict them. orgasms are kind of a natural part of life.

#14 butterfly0319

butterfly0319

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

This is ridiculous. So if you find that there is a connection to frequent male-orgasms and acne then what are you going to do? Not ever have sex or masturbate???

I don't know if there is any connection but what I can tell you being a male-to-female transsexual that there is definitely a connection between acne and androgen(Testosterone). Before transitioning I had moderately severe acne and very oily skin. After taking 50mg Androcure(Cyproterone Acetate) for only a couple of months I had ZERO acne, and normal skin. At that time I was almost acne-proof; many times I fell asleep without washing my face and still wearing makeup and I wouldn't even have to worry. Things are a bit different now because I've had full sex-reassignment so I don't produce male T-levels so I can't take such a powerful anti-androgen. I now use Spironolactone to block any trace amounts of T and although I'm still completely clear, I do have to mind my skin to make sure I don't get any small breakouts.

What I guess my point is in short is that unless you can abstain from sex forever this test is pointless. But if you're going to abstain then you might as well do it without a sex-drive or Erections by killing you're T. From there the tits are optional but they do look nice.

#15 john1234

john1234

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

Hey Suzy, i was actually referring to thuglife's comments.

Butterfly:

No...read the thread description. This is limiting masturbation to once a week. Limiting excess, not eliminating it.

And butterfly, I don't know if you are typing as you are intentionally, but I literally can't understand a sentence you are typing, or I can't comprehend what point you are trying to make....

No matter the case, I will stop defending this experiment, and let the results after this month speak for itself. Perhaps I will prove myself and this theory wrong once again; then the search continues!

#16 Adam15

Adam15

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Thuglife2k5 @ Sep 11 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hope u dont turn out to be fuckin petifiles.

Is there a Peter File in the building? Looking for a Peter File, please report to reception!

Currently on Isotretinoin for the second time!
70kg / 154lbs
Month 1: 30mg (20mg/per day & 20mg/twice per day, alternating)

Regimen
Morning:
Luffa + Boots Skin Clear Ultra Treatment Wash (Salicylic & Glycolic acids) in shower
Boots Skin Clear Oil Free Mattifying Lotion (Salicylic acid & moisturising)
20mg Isotretinoin w/ Breakfast (cereal w/ milk & glass of milk) every other day

Day:
Moisturiser & Blistex Intensive Moisture SPF15 as needed
20mg Isotretinoin w/ meal (+glass of milk or high fat snack if it's a low-fat meal)

Night:
Luffa + Boots Skin Clear Ultra Treatment Wash (Salicylic & Glycolic acids) in shower

#17 Thuglife2k5

Thuglife2k5

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

umm :0 not many of us are willing to change Genders to rid acne.......

Im wearin my Balls until i fall. i love my 8====> all the way
Accutane now
-started 4/5/09

MONTH 1: 40 mg
MONTH 2: 40 mg
MONTH 3: 60 mg

^On month 3 im taking 40 mg on even days 80 on odd days....idk y but i am

visit my log if u want

#18 Adam15

Adam15

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

I don't, I was just quoting The IT Crowd biggrin.gif. But I guess you meant Thuglife2k5!

Currently on Isotretinoin for the second time!
70kg / 154lbs
Month 1: 30mg (20mg/per day & 20mg/twice per day, alternating)

Regimen
Morning:
20mg Isotretinoin w/ Breakfast (cereal w/ milk & glass of milk) every other day

Day:
Moisturiser & Blistex Intensive Moisture SPF15 as needed
20mg Isotretinoin w/ meal (+glass of milk or high fat snack if it's a low-fat meal)

Night:

#19 kevin El

kevin El

Kevin - Navy Seal/Rapper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Day 2: No Sex -

Ok, this morning i woke up. Had a Medium Break out. 5-6 small Pimples on my face 2 on my shoulder. Skin on face...forehead is still Oily as a mutha fucker....face seems less dry though,
my mental state is Pretty much Stress stress stress as usual, 90% acne 90% Relationship.

My arms im trying to clear up my forearms.....Red marks seem a lil lighter today.
not as tired as usual. Found a small pimple on my Leg...nothing un common just a clogged Pore.
get one of those about 4 times a year maybe. My Shoulders Are Clearing Up just a lil bit.
Red Marks Are Going away Pimples on shoulders are almost gone
Oilyness on Back Was Not as much as yesterday's.
Hands are at a very dry state right now....
Havnt Showered Tonite....im about to right after i fill this out.
Lip's pretty Dry. The Usual.
Face Still red As Ever....Pimples And Red Marks...
Back....Havnt Looked at it but it feels a lil Moist, itchy from my shirt on it.(Probley a pimple makin it itchy right there)

Changes ive made with the experiment:
Ive started washing my Sheets every other day.
Sleeping with only Boxers on.(Seems To be Helping Shoulders and Back Tremendously)
Started Taking Mens Daily Vitamins With Lycopene.
Currently on prescribed Allergy Medication as well.

Personal Pics -

Support Acne.org Poetry-

#20 IPA

IPA

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

End of day 2. I feel much more normal than yesterday. The general uneasiness is gone. Acne is improving rapidly. I often have lots of stubborn comedones on my forehead but they are starting to go away. No new zits, and current ones are healing fast. Overall my face looks really good right now.

_Jezebel_ - I think you show post your logs in a separate thread, because your experiment is the direct opposite and could be confusing for people reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users