pimple pimples

2 replies to this topic

#1 ts93

ts93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

This is my second time using the Mint Julep Masque. I used it on Friday night and now I am using it again, on Sunday night. My skin has been clearing remarkably. I am on Nature's Cure to balance my hormones and instead of breaking out at my time of the month I have been clearing up.. It is so amazing. I was so happy until....

I took this mask off. I have SO many new bumps. I have a ton of clogged pores, but very few pimples. And now I have many raised flesh-colored bumps and pimples coming to the surface. Is this normal? I feel like I just broke out again. It is horrible.

Is your skin supposed to purge when you use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque? And how long until I can expect my skin to not be negatively affected any longer?

I'd like to use the mask 2 times a week, that is, unless I keep breaking out every time I put it on. I was looking better Before I used it.

Thanks

#2 violet yr turning violet

violet yr turning violet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:49 AM

Yeah, I think this mask is really harsh for some people. I love it and use it all the time but my roommate used it once and it made her face extremely red and dry. It could be something other than the mask though. If you have changed your diet or regimen in any way it could just be pimples that were forming anyway coming up to the surface.
Never fear being vulgar, just boring.
-Diana Vreeland

#3 ts93

ts93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:18 PM

Update! Okay... Some of the spots cleared up overnight. It is a miracle. My regimen is to take Nature's Cure tablets 2 times a day, and Cephalexin antibiotic 2 times a day, and I just added the Mint Julep Mask on Friday.

Yes I guess it was just bringing them to the surface... Many of the clogged pores on my face are now gone!! Yippee!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users