Photo

Flushing...anyone Acne actually been cured by it?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:35 AM

Hi there

Im a 24 year old male. Ive been on 3 courses of Roaccutane. Nothing has helped. Acne has completly screwed up my life...and im not just saying it, i frigging mean it. The last 4 years i have dropped out of uni, been at home unable to get a job, basically the last 4 years i have been a prisoner in my house. I dont get out much, loosing friends etc. Life is shit.

Now i wanted to know has anyone had any sort of real success with these Flushes??? My acne is serious shit... Nodule Cystic bullshit that scars u up, i have it on my face but particullary on my body chest, back and neck.

i would like to hear from anyone who has real success on these flushes, particulry thoses with Cystic Acne like mine.

Thanks in advance

Steve

#2 skye

skye

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:40 PM

Hi Steve. Check out this forum at curezone:

http://www.curezone..../f.asp?f=100009
skye

#3 thekid

thekid

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 03:00 AM

steve man, straight up fuk north american just go to like taiwan and like live with the azn's i guarentee that will like clear up ur acne. I know it sounds like fuken retarded but north america is so fuked and r food is shit. It's a dirty place. Thats y were basically the only continent with acne!

#4 angel

angel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:08 PM

we are not the only continent with acne. far from it.

i have severe cystic acne and was cleared by taking 1000 mg of erythrombycin a day, good diet, vitamins, good body wash, light clothing, topical treatments, and patience.....

i dont what what I can attribute my clear skin to, but that was what i did and i have been clear for two years. and i had SEVERE acne. now i am deaing with scars.........

#5 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:26 PM

angel:

how long did you take erythromycin for? are you sure you just didn't outgrow a phase?

#6 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:31 PM

btw, i took tetracycline in the past for like 3 years and after i went to a new derm he nearly freaked out that i was on antibiotics for so long. it wasn't even doing what it was supposed to...never 100% clear. i never grew out of it.

steve

try the liver flush. you have nothing to lose. i just did my first last night and although i didn't/haven't seen great results yet it should still make your overall health better. like you i was on Accutane for 3 full courses and one that was maybe half a course. nothing worked. after the liver flush i would suggest trying Dr. Perricon'es Acne Prescription. the idea behind the liver flush should work well with Dr. P's method. good luck!

#7 Animal

Animal

Bastard

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 04:20 PM

When you guys were on accutane, did it clear up then come back, or did it not help at all? Thx.

haha nice maddafakking cripwalk!

i shot one out so hard and fast once that i flinched backwards. lol

#8 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:00 PM

Hi guys thanks for your replys

Skye : i check it out seems a lot people trying this flush/cleanse

Thekid: Im from the UK!!! so its not the US the only continent with acne problems. I do eat relatively healhty which really pisses me off. I have watch what i eat and all the BS. Still no help

Angel: what is erythrombycin ????

malia: I will try it. But not sure what exactly to do. How did your flush go??

Animal : it helped but hasnt cured it. Also its higly toxicating

Right I have decided to do the cleanses. But the thing is there are so many versions of what people done doenst make it clear if i need to do something before hand or not, or what to take before.

Heres what i understand: You do a colon cleanse, then you do a liver cleanse right??

Im so frigging pissed with life at the moment. Dunno what to do, I found i had 3 grey hairs last night!!!! Couldnt fucking belive it!! its all the stress an worry this frigging acne has caused me

Anyway thanks again guys, hope to get more feedback

Steve

#9 L

L

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:08 PM

i was about to make this same exact post...im seriously considering this approach...steve im not sure also on which ones to do..i know theres colon flushes, liver, and intesinal..heres a website http://www.alkalinee....com/section/39 but it has a lot of different methods that im not sure which one to do...i was talking to someone the other day who swears by colonics but im not too sure about that..does anyone know how much a colonic is? (i forgot to ask her)...theres a lot of risks though w/ colonics...

#10 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:32 PM

When you guys were on accutane, did it clear up then come back, or did it not help at all? Thx.

Animal,

I did a full 80 mgs per day/4 month course of Accutane and it BLASTED my cystic acne away. I seldom break out anymore except at my TOM and my skin is alot less oily. Not totally oil free, mind you, but much less.

#11 charly

charly

dirty chinstrap

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:40 PM

great, as if i didn't have enough probs, now i find out i'm stuck on the only continent on Earth that gets acne.

shit. sad.gif

#12 uncle buck

uncle buck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 10:41 PM

Australia has lots of acne too.

#13 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:17 PM

It would seem that 1st world countries are most prone to this epidemic. I'm sure that Europe isn't immune either.

I also saw many cases in China as well, but not as many. (Plus...they just started to get fast food outlets like McDonald's and KFC just a few years ago too)
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#14 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:49 AM

steve:

the flush went ok....i didn't follow it EXACTLY (jc's method). didn't fast for the entire first day and i skipped the last serving of epsom salts. oh well. maybe thats why my results were so so. i'm thinking i might really do this again but do the parasite killing and liver decongestion the 3-4 weeks before. i'm just really impatient. if there's a new thing i have to do it NOW. 8-[ oh goodness....the thought of drinking half a cup of olive oil again....ugh.

acne is linked to food. when we put stuff that isn't supposed to go into our bodies like refined sugar and partially hydrogenated oils our bodies go insane and produce acne. not everyone responds to food this way. just the unlucky few like us. i've lived in malaysia and ever since the fast food chains and western foods (european included) have gotten there, more and more cases of acne have been cropping up.

#15 matangeles

matangeles

when will it end?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:13 AM

steve:

the flush went ok....i didn't follow it EXACTLY (jc's method).  didn't fast for the entire first day and i skipped the last serving of epsom salts.  oh well.  maybe thats why my results were so so.  i'm thinking i might really do this again but do the parasite killing and liver decongestion the 3-4 weeks before.  i'm just really impatient.  if there's a new thing i have to do it NOW.  8-[  oh goodness....the thought of drinking half a cup of olive oil again....ugh. 

acne is linked to food.  when we put stuff that isn't supposed to go into our bodies like refined sugar and partially hydrogenated oils our bodies go insane and produce acne.  not everyone responds to food this way.  just the unlucky few like us.  i've lived in malaysia and ever since the fast food chains and western foods (european included) have gotten there, more and more cases of acne have been cropping up.

do u have a list of foods i should stay away from
(other than fast foods places because i dont eat from them anyways)

#16 angel

angel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:35 AM

you guys.....every continent gets acne. it is not just the north america. believe me i know. its a scientific fact.

erythrombycin is just another antibiotic for acne. a major side effect for some is that it makes you stomach upset. i have to take it with at least something in my stomach but i have never had stomach problems. i took it for two years, and i do not think i grew out of my acne because it because my acne was really severe and the erytab cleared it up within three months.

for some reason i wanted to try minocycline after a year on erytab, and my acne CAME BACK! then back on the erythrombycin, and it was gone again and has been for two years.

#17 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:21 AM

More proof to worldwide acne would be the obvious fact that many people from this board are NOT from North America!

However...North American fare has spread throughout the world though. Dang McDonalds! :-k
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#18 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:51 PM

matangeles:

did you want a list for the liver flush? i think basically its a vegetarian diet without nuts or any oils. not too sure exactly.

but for the Dr. Perricone method i cut out all refined sugar like breads, pastries, muffins, bagels, and use sugar substitute. even things like bananas i stay away from. look up foods under a glycemic index. anything above a 50 just stay away from. the whole idea is to prevent a sugar spike in your blood so that it doesn't lead to inflammation that causes acne. and always when you eat a meal, eat the protein first and then anything with natural carbs.

#19 Cameron

Cameron

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:11 PM

do u have a list of foods i should stay away from
(other than fast foods places because i dont eat from them anyways)[/quote]

Matangeles, I posted some information on that here:

http://acne.org/mess...pic.php?t=20816

Also, search the web and you'll find lots of info.