Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shrink Wrap?

37 posts in this topic

The Cleanser and new moisturizer that arrived a few days ago were leaking... it was especially problematic with the moisturizer, where stuff will squeeze out of the plastic cap (below the pump) every time I pump it. This occurred even though the "pump lock" was in place when I opened the box.

I'm putting my vote down for shrink wrap!

The Cleanser and new moisturizer that arrived a few days ago were leaking... it was especially problematic with the moisturizer, where stuff will squeeze out of the plastic cap (below the pump) every time I pump it. This occurred even though the "pump lock" was in place when I opened the box.

I'm putting my vote down for shrink wrap!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Temporary...um-t278563.html

and i totally would have a crush on you if I had any lesbian tendencies

[sig-img:553]

Click here to find out why I'm so frustrated.

... and watch out for those RBDs.

Is it possible to request for your products to be shrink wrapped? I know the new pumps come with a support, which probably limits the amount of leakage. If you're going back to the old pumps, is it possible to put the supports on the old pumps too? If not, it seems like you should go back to shrink wrapping.

I'm all about reducing overhead costs, but these products can be bought elsewhere for a lesser cost. Customer loyalty should of the utmost concern.

I agree that shrink wrapping should not be used. There should be a better way to send the merchandise without it leaking.

Awesome reviews on Acne Treatment available Here. htpp://www.healthnbeautyreview.com Please click the link for more information.

It is possible to have this and it can be happen with anybody..As per in my opinion it is not done intentionally..May be by mistake it happen or may be for some other reason..As you saying that a couple of bottle don't have shrink wrap on them,so it is not a matter to neglect..

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

Please help me ... I'm in dire need of someone who could recommend me any effective product which could make these dark spots from my face and and from other somatic regions of my body disappear and which is relatively affordable . I don't know why but this happens to me that whenever a mosquito or anything bites me , it leaves permanent dark spots on my body though in normal situations these are temporary and disappears within a few days. These spots look so bad . I've my wedding in the next few months and i really want to get rid of them. I've gotten some suggestions from different websites , INVICIBLE SCARS and DR.MURAD’S VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT.

Is any of them worth buying ? Or if you have any more suggestions then please you're welcome .

why don't you try invicible scars ? it's very much effective.I myself am experienced to that.it is a hypoallergenic acne scar treatment. Since it does not contain common skin irritants like preservatives and fragrances, it is far less likely to cause a break-out than most other scar care products do.. I’m really very much satisfied by it as it has really shown drastic effects in such sort span of time.Consult the website if you want any more details.it's great for all kinds of scars... would recommend to all

is this product can be sent possible in our country? i live in philippines

pimple_free_face

Shrink wrap is commonly used as an overwrap on many types of packaging, including cartons, boxes.

Acne

the pump bottles are always a concern for me, since they can come udone when they arent shrink wrapped. Please allow it to be a option.