RSXBOI

bumps with clear fluid that dont pop?

57 posts in this topic

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails much useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

I started getting these in my 50s, I didn't have acne in my teens. Mine start as a small painful hard lump under the skin which comes to the surface quickly. The pimple and redness is finite, small, about 1/8". There is no head or pus inside, only a clear liquid that drains if I either lance with a needle or, if left alone, seems to leak out of several pores.  The bumps get red when they come to the surface, then look like a very small skin ulcer, then get a crusty scab and take at least a week to heal, but the pimple redness/hardness remains. I seem to get several in a row but I can go several months without having any. I only get them on the skin on my lower cheeks, down both sides of my mouth to just under my chin/jaw. (I don't mean touching my  lips like a cold sore. If I were a guy, this is the area where a fu man chou moustache would be.)  

I have researched these for a long time and can't find what they are online. I know they are NOT acne rosacea or seborrheic eczema or carbuncles or 'regular' (poppable) pimples with white matter inside.  They don't come from an unclean pillow case as someone stated above!

Here's what I associate mine with:  
- If I eat a lot of gluten, as I did the last week on a camping trip, that seems to cause a break-out. I'm not completely gluten-free, but have decreased it greatly over the past 2+ years. 
-When I don't drink 8+ glasses of water a day (blaming it on the camping trip again.)
-Although I'm in menopause, I still get monthly cramps like I did when ovulating. Almost always these pimples occur at the same time, making me think they're hormone-related.

I have these large painful bumps with serum in them on my scalp??? The 5th dermatologist thinks it could be hives. He wants to biopsy one when it is new. Kind of hard if they come during the night or he's busy. But I'll try. They cause hair loss but would be better if I kept my hands off them. Cuz after the serum comes a scab. Biopsy on a scab bed one just shows inflammation. Have tried most antibiotics and topical S, but still have 5 or 6????????

I was happy to come across this posting..I am right in there with all of you..been to Dr's. Bx's, no one can give it a name, been told stress, etc and more... I believe it's internal def of something!!??.. I am 56 & this has been going on now for 2 years..has  anyone had a gastric bypass? I am  10 years out very successful..just wondering..no one of a medical profession can relate that to date..but something is  going on..I have never had acne issues of any sort until now...I don't relate this to acne..no head..lists of fluid...painful..everything you guys have said. SAD.

Having these bumps for about 5 years now.  im 52 years old.  Pure speculation but they seemed to have occurred after the Fukushima disaster.  Im on the west coast.  Paranoia maybe? or not...

I Have these. I also have mild acne and persistent blackheads/ugly pores on my nose, and general mild skin redness, but these... THINGS are the worst of it all. I get one about once every two years since I was 16 and I'm 22 now. Mine develop QUICKLY... and I mean quickly. I've had them go from zero to half an inch in diameter over a period of 8 hours while I was awake before. 

I just friggin pop the dang things. Sometimes I get a needle and do it, sometimes even with a hypo but usually I just take a warm shower, dry my hands, and squeeze and squeeze all that clear fluid out. I've found on some (but not all) that deep deep WAY deep in the center of these things is a tiny little bit of white stuff commonly seen in whiteheads (or similar), and after a good squeeze session or two, that the healing takes place and the swelling goes away. In the cases where the tiny kernel of white goo comes out, healing is almost overnight in my case. If I don't see the white stuff, I squeeze until there is a fairly reliable drip of blood coming out of the "THING" at every sqeeze, perhaps the blood helps with healing? Usually when the white stuff comes out (if it does) it comes out very violently, as if it were way way down there. 

I'm a hobby mechanic and a machine service tech, and have often wondered if these are caused by oil exposure (motor oil, etc) this is not conclusive by any means but I can say I try to wash my face well once or twice a day and use Benzoil Peroxide once a day. 

It is important to note that the attitude and behavior of "Mr JiffyPop" Is neither medically advisable nor is it sane. He is blessed with a remarkable regenerative ability of his skin, and has healed completely without scarring from a 3 inch long, half inch wide third degree burn in less than 2 years time to the point that it is invisible unless looked at *VERY* closely. In that sense, Mr "JiffyPop" does not respect nor follow the generally regarded ideal not to pop, lance, squeeze out, cut, or otherwise remove Acne of all sorts because he can do this largely without confidence. Mr "JiffyPop" will continue doing his own methods because they work for him, and Him alone. Popping is generally not smart. 

Check out "Blind Pimples".  It sounds like we all have the same problem.

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/acne-blemish-prone/the-truth-about-blind-pimples-13274