Photo

liver cleanse without parasite killing?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#21 sally

sally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 05:45 PM

jc did you mix the epsom salts with anything else? how did it taste? I'm going to do my next flush this weekend and i'm not looking forward to them sad.gif

#22 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:00 PM

veruca76--
I've read about Julia's preferred method of using sea salts instead of Epsoms. Is it as effective as epsoms? I hear that the salts are just a simple laxative, while the epsoms serve as a laxative as well as a bile duct opener. (Although I hear that some people use nothing at all and still have successful flushes)

sally--
yeah I mixed the epsoms with organic apple juice. Thought it might serve well for twofold. Summed up in one word...DISGUSTING! Even plugging your nose doesn't help (works for other things). I might've told you before, but I had the epsoms in one hand and a toothbrush in another. Look into getting Magnesium Citrate. I hear there's a cherry flavor in that now.

#23 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:41 PM

ok it's been about 15 minutes since i had my first epsom salt solution. i made fresh grapefruit juice and mixed it with the salts so there was hardly any taste. drinking with the straw helps A LOT...just stick it as far back in your throat without choking yourself and INHALE!

i had a queasy stomach all morning...from the apple juice and fasting...but hopefully i won't get sick from the salts. i'm dreading the olive oil though!

#24 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:46 PM

That's smart malia. I never bothered to test drive the straw solution. Glad to hear that it works wonders. Taking the ES with grapefruits sounds much more appealing. The olive oil/grapefruit wasn't as bad as the ES. Again, just use the straw. Simply downing the OO was an emotional peak! wink.gif

With any luck you'll be visiting the bathroom like it a kid going to a candy store. Be glad that you're getting rid of so many wastes. Keep us informed on your progress. =D>

#25 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 07:20 PM

my stomach's making a lot of noise already...should i just drink a ton of water? i'm not doing the P&B shakes yet...

#26 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 07:32 PM

Yes! Water is very important. The Epsoms will dehydrate you as well as the P&B. You have to replace all of the liquids you're losing from your body.

Oh wait...are you flushing right now? Hmm...Clark's said not to eat or drink anything after 2pm. Thing is, you're allowed to take chase your epsom salt solution with water though. I think it should be fine. Just don't take too much.

#27 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:11 PM

that grapefruit juice is shooting straight through...believe me (i looked). an hour before the olive/grapefruit mix. sigh. just thinking of the real food i get to eat tomorrow biggrin.gif/

#28 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:09 AM

its been almost 3hours since the grapefruit/olive mix and i CAN'T sleep! no pain, a teeny stomach discomfort but i'm wired. i get nausea if i move around too much or think about the half a cup of olive oil i just ingested. ugh.

#29 sally

sally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:33 AM

malia arent u supposed to be lying down ?

#30 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:04 AM

lol. I couldn't sleep until 3am either! I laid down on my couch and watched a movie. How was the OO mix? Go down ok?

#31 veruca76

veruca76

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:48 AM

Oh, you poor thing. Might want to take some ornithine or melatonin next time to try to help that a little. Now that it's morning, how did it go? Lots of little green stones?

To answer your earlier question, when I do the sea salt method it's more of a one or two shot deal (trying to not be too graphic here) as opposed to the ES which kind of disrupt me all day long. I also got out bigger stones the time I did the sea salts.

#32 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:25 PM

malia arent u supposed to be lying down ?

lol well i did for about 2.5 hours...then had to "go" so just jumped on my comp for a while.

How was the OO mix? Go down ok?

actually it felt like i was drinking a smoothie. maybe even peanut butter smoothie. weird? mixed it w/grapefruit juice. but THINKING of having drunk half a cup of oil literally made me nauseated. a movie might not be a bad idea next time... biggrin.gif

Now that it's morning, how did it go? Lots of little green stones?

hmmm maybe like 10 or so...teeny ones. like snow peas! is that all i wonder? think i'll try your method next time, veruca. do you have a protocol outlined? does it taste better than the epsoms?

#33 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2004 - 04:14 PM

No more epsoms for me either. [-( Oh well...at least I tried it once.