Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liver cleanse without parasite killing?

33 posts in this topic

Yes! Water is very important. The Epsoms will dehydrate you as well as the P&B. You have to replace all of the liquids you're losing from your body.

Oh wait...are you flushing right now? Hmm...Clark's said not to eat or drink anything after 2pm. Thing is, you're allowed to take chase your epsom salt solution with water though. I think it should be fine. Just don't take too much.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

that grapefruit juice is shooting straight through...believe me (i looked). an hour before the olive/grapefruit mix. sigh. just thinking of the real food i get to eat tomorrow biggrin.gif/

its been almost 3hours since the grapefruit/olive mix and i CAN'T sleep! no pain, a teeny stomach discomfort but i'm wired. i get nausea if i move around too much or think about the half a cup of olive oil i just ingested. ugh.

lol. I couldn't sleep until 3am either! I laid down on my couch and watched a movie. How was the OO mix? Go down ok?

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

Oh, you poor thing. Might want to take some ornithine or melatonin next time to try to help that a little. Now that it's morning, how did it go? Lots of little green stones?

To answer your earlier question, when I do the sea salt method it's more of a one or two shot deal (trying to not be too graphic here) as opposed to the ES which kind of disrupt me all day long. I also got out bigger stones the time I did the sea salts.