Photo

Amnesteem log

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 beaty83

beaty83

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

well I am not going to continue with my 6th month of accutane. My nose just starts to bleed and my vision is getting very blurry. I figured if it does not work I will take it again. I do have one active zit so hopefully it clears up.

#62 beaty83

beaty83

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

I've been off of the Accutane for a week or two. I am so upset...I have 2 large zits.. why can't I get little zits if I am going to get any??? One HUGE Ghandi dot between my eyes and a large cyst right beside the huge scar from my last cyst. DAMN IT!!! I am so upset...

Granted my skin feels better and i'm not as dry anymore and I don't get nosebleeds..why do I still have freakin acne?????? UGH!!!!!! I hate my face today!

#63 jdruler

jdruler

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

Hey Beaty, so sorry to hear that! Are you using any topicals? Don't let it get worse while it's still quite good!
Accutane log (August 2008-June 2009)

My 25% TCA peel log
(March 2010)

#64 beaty83

beaty83

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

I am a little afraid to post this but I have no active zits.. knock on wood it stays this way. I do have a cyst that is small and won't go away and some small zits that arent bugging me. My lips are not nearly as dry as they were and all of the other symptoms seem to be slowly going away. I am not using any topicals because I am not sure what to use..any advice??

#65 jdruler

jdruler

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hey beaty, that's great news!

You should ask your derm about topicals but if I may suggest ... 12% alpha hydrox souffle smile.gif Ulta usually has it, if not, try drugstore.com. I found it really drying if I used it twice a day but reviews looove it, so you can use it and adjust usage to your needs smile.gif
Accutane log (August 2008-June 2009)

My 25% TCA peel log
(March 2010)

#66 dailyRx

dailyRx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

I did some research to see if memory loss was a known side effect of Amnesteem. According to RxWiki, which is detailed information written by pharmacists, I did not see this as a side effects. You should consider asking your doctor.