Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any luck with the Clarisonic brush and whiteheads?

3 posts in this topic

Is anyone using the clarisonic brush and if so is it helping whiteheads?

I have been using the Clarisonic brush for about three weeks. Once in the AM and then again in the PM. I have noticed less flaking and my skin texture is better. Also, a slight rosier glow. But, my goal was to get rid of some moderate acne and so far I am still breaking out. But it has slightly cleared up small bumps, just not large cystic ones or medium inflamed acne.

I think my topicals will have to get rid of the acne and the Clarisonic will just make my skin look extra glowy.

I want to use it for at least 3 months though before I really count it out as an acne fighter.

The clarisonic brush has helped me skin SOO much. My skin brokeout with moderate acne almost 2 years ago and I had tried lots of products like proactiv, boscia, and a few other acne kits. My skin got a little bit better from these products, but it had kind of plateaued. In december of 2012, I got the clarisonic mia and I've been using it for 8 months now. My skin went from moderate acne to very mild, almost clear skin. My skin is AMAZING now. The clarisonic has made my confidence go back up and I really recommend it. Also, I mainly suffered from whiteheads, and this helped me so much.