Photo

Autologous Blood Injection: Acne Scar Repair Via Hyperplasia, Peripheral Stem Cells Deposition, Differentiation & ECM Growth Within Ensuing Haematoma

augmentation aha alpha hydroxy acid depression

123 replies to this topic

#121 simon17777

simon17777

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hi Bulgarian R. Dermatologist
Does Autologous Blood Injection give better result than subcision?
Besides using an LED therapy, should I also use an ultrasound to stimulate collage after an Autologous Blood Injection or subcision procedure?

#122 superfumi

superfumi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

Hi BRD,

I hope we haven't lost you, this thread seems to have gone dead. I have only caught up with the contents of the thread this month.

I would like compliment you on the articulate way in which you construct your replies. I assume english is not your first language being Bulgarian, yet you have a better handle on the language than most 'native' speakers I know.

Also, I thought it was terrible that you have had to defend your intentions in this thread when to any intelligent observer you are clearly highly educated, compassionate and thoroughly knowledgeable on the topic of scar treatment (among many others I am sure). So thanks for persisting despite this. The thread was easily the most interesting, engaging and hope inspiring I have read on this website for some time.

I have severe atrophic scarring and have had many sessions of needling and subcision with Dr McCaffery in Sydney and also tried several Fraxel Treatments (SR1500). I have had some moderate improvement, but am giving things a rest until a more hopeful and credible option arises.

I am very interested in autologous fat grafting/transfer as an option. I note that you stress the importance of finding a skilled practioner. I am willing to travel to the right person. Do you have any advice on who would be the leader/s in this field?

I have come across this guy:

http://www.lamfacial.../view/1624/516/

If it is inappropriate for you to comment publicly on another health professional, I understand. Any advice with regards to how to identify credentials in fat grafting would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all the time you are giving to help everyone on this board. It does make a difference and I am sure that most people are highly appreciative.

Cheers

#123 scarcrash

scarcrash

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Has anyone ever tried this method?

Are there any derms in the US that use autologous blood injection?

Thanks

#124 nenuphar

nenuphar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hey guys,

I am with scarcrash, has anyone tried it here?

(I know two people mentioned they did, it would be helpful if they could give us some update!)

It seems like a great and very affordable method and the science behind it is totally plausible...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users