Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pennypal

clinical trial for acne scars in illinois

4 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link. I've bookmarked it in my favorites. :)

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

big deal....it on fillers...maybe they should get me as i have had over 20 ccs of precise injected into my face in tijuana.unless someone comes up with a way to turn scar tissue into healthy tissue...i would expect to never see a really good treatment for scars.maybe if you are 20 you might see something by the time you are 50.i mean we have been looking for a good alternative for gasoline for years and we havn't found one yet.

I didn't understand that post. What's this talk about gasoline? Anyway we haven't been looking hard for an alternative to gasoline as there hasn't been enough economic incentive thus far. Similarly with ugly skin there is either not enough incentive for scientists and docs to come up with great ways of fixing it, or it is just a real technical challenge. I've heard and read that it is actually technically hard to fix shitty/scarred skin.

Anyway what are you doing trials in Tijuana for? Seems fishy.