Photo

WII aFGF

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#21 glamboi1985

glamboi1985

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (lhabias @ Oct 5 2009, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (glamboi1985 @ Oct 3 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone... Ive seen this AFGF video before since my mom is into TV shopping, and this video of the wII really catched my attention. Back then I was having doubts in purchasing the part, since then I was a student. But now since Im already working and earning enough, I was scanning the cannels and again I saw this AFGF. I decided to buy it. Its just 2days now since I used this UFO like shaped gold colored thingy(WII AfGf)... Right now I think there are changes.... But there are marks appearing (but in the video it says normal) but my whiteheads did disappear and my face is a bit smoother. Ill be using this, and after a week I will post a new one for the updates. By the way here in the Philippines and its jst 2995PHP(around 60usd) - if you want I could buy this wII afgf for you and send it to your country.

Also I am taking the Acai berry pills also for 2days, and i feel a bit change,, the urge of hunger is not that much compared when I was not using it. And I feel like there is heat in my body, like its burning something. Im not that fat but im just trying to tone my body... this is under revol acai berry and its worth 2000PHP(around 40usd)... any feedback about this.. thanks

Hey man, I am from the philippines too and also have acne scars that ruin me. I am planning to buy this product next week and I really want to know if it does work on you. Please update us in your progress.

I think this EFGF is my only hope. I've tried everything but nothing worked. Not absolutely everything though but this is the only product that has a potential that makes me want to spend 2.9K for just a cream. Anyway, just please update ok. thanks so much man!

its doing great my mom is also amazed since i tried applying her face once since there is an extra in the little packet. So the next morning she was like. apply the extra ointment to mty face again. Ill just update you.. ill be meeting with my ex in 2 days and we have not seen each other for 1 week now. So lets see what would be the reaction... ill tell you more....

#22 lhabias

lhabias

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (glamboi1985 @ Oct 6 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone... Ive seen this AFGF video before since my mom is into TV shopping, and this video of the wII really catched my attention. Back then I was having doubts in purchasing the part, since then I was a student. But now since Im already working and earning enough, I was scanning the cannels and again I saw this AFGF. I decided to buy it. Its just 2days now since I used this UFO like shaped gold colored thingy(WII AfGf)... Right now I think there are changes.... But there are marks appearing (but in the video it says normal) but my whiteheads did disappear and my face is a bit smoother. Ill be using this, and after a week I will post a new one for the updates. By the way here in the Philippines and its jst 2995PHP(around 60usd) - if you want I could buy this wII afgf for you and send it to your country.

Also I am taking the Acai berry pills also for 2days, and i feel a bit change,, the urge of hunger is not that much compared when I was not using it. And I feel like there is heat in my body, like its burning something. Im not that fat but im just trying to tone my body... this is under revol acai berry and its worth 2000PHP(around 40usd)... any feedback about this.. thanks

Hey man, I am from the philippines too and also have acne scars that ruin me. I am planning to buy this product next week and I really want to know if it does work on you. Please update us in your progress.

I think this EFGF is my only hope. I've tried everything but nothing worked. Not absolutely everything though but this is the only product that has a potential that makes me want to spend 2.9K for just a cream. Anyway, just please update ok. thanks so much man!

its doing great my mom is also amazed since i tried applying her face once since there is an extra in the little packet. So the next morning she was like. apply the extra ointment to mty face again. Ill just update you.. ill be meeting with my ex in 2 days and we have not seen each other for 1 week now. So lets see what would be the reaction... ill tell you more....

Oryt, cool. Anyway, are you a pinay or pinoy? cause im pinoy, and i wonder if it will work on me too. thanks!

#23 glamboi1985

glamboi1985

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

Its been more than a week now. And there is improvement. The pores is smaller and my face is more tighter. My mom is also happy with the ointment. Happy and conented. Ill post another again after I have used the 30pcs.

IM a Pinoy man, and i buy this because I am planning to apply as flight attendant. So needs to be in my tip top shape before i apply. thats why,,,

#24 lhabias

lhabias

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

Oryt man, thanks for this. Thanks for the update. hope this really work!

#25 derchai

derchai

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (glamboi1985 @ Oct 3 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, How are you doing? anyways i read your post... and I was wondering if i can send you the money and have you buy me the stuff...i have suffer with acne since i was 12 and now I'm 23, I always wish to have a nice soft glowing face, but i don't. I use make up to cover my scar and I'm tired of putting make up on cause it makes me break out if I don't take care of my face. But once when i don't have make up on my face gets oily, i use so many different product and nothing seems to work. My mom bought me some medications from Thailand and it works for a couple of months then it stops everything...i think my face is so use to of it...this is my last hope...and i'm welling to spend on afgf... and i need your help if you can. thank you for you time...please get back at me. take care

#26 lily_white

lily_white

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (dwainpipe @ Jul 12 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok call me a sucker but i bought some of this stuff, gonna give it a shot, il let you know if it improves my skin at all in 4 weeks or so!

I bought it too 3 days ago, and hasn't proven any result yet. I have a 3 inches surgery scar from an accident ( my wrist were broken, and did twice surgery in 2005 and 2009). i really wish to know your result or from anyone who ever have the result. And I'll post my result too, and if it does works, i'll post my before and after pic also. But I'm a bit curious, why all of this post only have nice comments or questions????? It makes me wonder.........

#27 imapretty

imapretty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (AlexWoto @ Jan 19 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EGF can now be bought from Canadian biotech company TwoObvious.com.

hello!
can i know if the WII afgf product is effective? because almost everyday i've watched in d tv and i dont know if their models are saying the truth? any age can use it? how true that in just a week u can see the result? wink.gif

#28 fallencritic

fallencritic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

hi everyone. ive been using this product for almost 3 weeks now and all i can say is it does work! ive had pimples since i was 12 and now that im 23 i still have them. grrr! it runs in the family and i hate it. ive gone to several dermatologists and tried almost every product out there (being a student and not earning your own money yet, it's HELL to be spending this much) but i was willing to take risks if this can improve my skin even in the slightest. BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL. im pushing 25 and i still have the same fucking problem with my pimple scars. i don't have pimples anymore, like big, red ones that i used to have when i was a teen. though i still have breakouts when approaching my period, but the zit doesn't last very long. i apply benzoyl peroxide to affected areas and they seem to work. pimples dry up and then they're gone. my problem now are the scars. the scars i got from my younger years. i had a lot of pimples back then. i eat well, i drink lots of water, i was compliant to all the medications (tretinoin, clindamycin..etc) my dermatologist precribed to me..but the pimples just wouldn't leave my face! i have fair complexion, so fair that even the light-colored scars are still visible, much worse for the dark ones. it's TORTURE. my self-esteem was extremely low to the point that i refused to go out with friends and have some fun. i was like a kermit for chrissake. then eventually i realized fuck these scars, i have a life TO LIVE. i just bought concealing cream nd face powder to hide the imperfections. i bought the non-comedogenic type so it wouldn't aggravate the already fucked up condition. i never go out without applying anything on my face, then i got tired of the routine. i got tired of it ALL! i want my fair, one-toned skin back!

until i came across this tv commercial about afgf. i gave it a lot of thought. im at the end of my rope and im willing to try just about anything right now. i for one, am not the type of person who believes in this kind of advertisement. for me they're all just a big pile of CRAP. but like i said, i was hopeless, so i decided to try it. i bought a pack and applied it devotedly. after 3 days of usage, i already noticed some changes. positive changes. WOAH! this product actually works! my skin felt smoother, like that feeling you get after scrubbing your face minus the redness. after one week, i noticed the dark pigmentations got lighter and the already light ones already disappeared, as in gone as if they were never there. AMAZING! i have scars, like deep ones (ung bako talaga kaya nakakabwisit tingnan sa salamain) i noticed improvement also. they're not as deep as before and you can easily cover it up with face powder (unlike before kailangan pa ng liquid foundation to make it less visible. IMPYERNO talaga!). naglabasan din ung mga nakatagong salot sa mukha ko, but that's normal since your skin is getting cleaned up before the renewal phase begins. it's a process guys so don't expect results right away. i told myself i wouldn't get impatient, but i was happy coz after 3 days i already noticed the changes. WOHOO! happy happy happy totally worth your every penny smile.gif now it's been 3 weeks and the skin on my face is toned with that on my neck. for almost a decade hindi talaga magkakulay ang mukha at leeg ko! but now, im getting that fair complexion that i used to have before i started having pimples..and the whole process is not even over yet. I LOVE this product to death! i didn't have to consult my dermatologist about this coz for sure she wouldn't approve of it. but her skin is soo pretty and i don't think she would ever truly understand how it feels like to have such a problematic skin. DIBA?! so i tried it at my own risk. at first i feared of any harmful reactions coz i have sensitive skin to begin with, but there was none! san ka pa?! so satsified with this product. im going to buy another after i run out. wouldn't want to stop now that im finally getting my life back. thank God for afgf! smile.gif

#29 fallencritic

fallencritic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (lily_white @ Jan 2 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dwainpipe @ Jul 12 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok call me a sucker but i bought some of this stuff, gonna give it a shot, il let you know if it improves my skin at all in 4 weeks or so!

I bought it too 3 days ago, and hasn't proven any result yet. I have a 3 inches surgery scar from an accident ( my wrist were broken, and did twice surgery in 2005 and 2009). i really wish to know your result or from anyone who ever have the result. And I'll post my result too, and if it does works, i'll post my before and after pic also. But I'm a bit curious, why all of this post only have nice comments or questions????? It makes me wonder.........

hi everyone. ive been using this product for almost 3 weeks now and all i can say is it does work! ive had pimples since i was 12 and now that im 23 i still have them. grrr! it runs in the family and i hate it. ive gone to several dermatologists and tried almost every product out there (being a student and not earning your own money yet, it's HELL to be spending this much) but i was willing to take risks if this can improve my skin even in the slightest. BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL. im pushing 25 and i still have the same fucking problem with my pimple scars. i don't have pimples anymore, like big, red ones that i used to have when i was a teen. though i still have breakouts when approaching my period, but the zit doesn't last very long. i apply benzoyl peroxide to affected areas and they seem to work. pimples dry up and then they're gone. my problem now are the scars. the scars i got from my younger years. i had a lot of pimples back then. i eat well, i drink lots of water, i was compliant to all the medications (tretinoin, clindamycin..etc) my dermatologist precribed to me..but the pimples just wouldn't leave my face! i have fair complexion, so fair that even the light-colored scars are still visible, much worse for the dark ones. it's TORTURE. my self-esteem was extremely low to the point that i refused to go out with friends and have some fun. i was like a kermit for chrissake. then eventually i realized fuck these scars, i have a life TO LIVE. i just bought concealing cream nd face powder to hide the imperfections. i bought the non-comedogenic type so it wouldn't aggravate the already fucked up condition. i never go out without applying anything on my face, then i got tired of the routine. i got tired of it ALL! i want my fair, one-toned skin back!

until i came across this tv commercial about afgf. i gave it a lot of thought. im at the end of my rope and im willing to try just about anything right now. i for one, am not the type of person who believes in this kind of advertisement. for me they're all just a big pile of CRAP. but like i said, i was hopeless, so i decided to try it. i bought a pack and applied it devotedly. after 3 days of usage, i already noticed some changes. positive changes. WOAH! this product actually works! my skin felt smoother, like that feeling you get after scrubbing your face minus the redness. after one week, i noticed the dark pigmentations got lighter and the already light ones already disappeared, as in gone as if they were never there. AMAZING! i have scars, like deep ones (ung bako talaga kaya nakakabwisit tingnan sa salamain) i noticed improvement also. they're not as deep as before and you can easily cover it up with face powder (unlike before kailangan pa ng liquid foundation to make it less visible. IMPYERNO talaga!). naglabasan din ung mga nakatagong salot sa mukha ko, but that's normal since your skin is getting cleaned up before the renewal phase begins. it's a process guys so don't expect results right away. i told myself i wouldn't get impatient, but i was happy coz after 3 days i already noticed the changes. WOHOO! happy happy happy totally worth your every penny now it's been 3 weeks and the skin on my face is toned with that on my neck. for almost a decade hindi talaga magkakulay ang mukha at leeg ko! but now, im getting that fair complexion that i used to have before i started having pimples..and the whole process is not even over yet. I LOVE this product to death! i didn't have to consult my dermatologist about this coz for sure she wouldn't approve of it. but her skin is soo pretty and i don't think she would ever truly understand how it feels like to have such a problematic skin. DIBA?! so i tried it at my own risk. at first i feared of any harmful reactions coz i have sensitive skin to begin with, but there was none! san ka pa?! so satsified with this product. im going to buy another after i run out. wouldn't want to stop now that im finally getting my life back. thank God for afgf!

#30 Mr President

Mr President

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:23 AM

sheesh another new member claiming incredible results in a post that sounds like an advert. when will you people give up. stop praying on innocent people. ever heard of bad karma? you're creating it right now.

Edited by sydney_fellow, 15 June 2010 - 01:27 AM.

#31 fallencritic

fallencritic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (sydney_fellow @ Jun 15 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sheesh another new member claiming incredible results in a post that sounds like an advert. when will you people give up. stop praying on innocent people. ever heard of bad karma? you're creating it right now.

i understand your reaction but know that i am not an advertiser but a real person who wouldn't go this far just to prey on innocent people. im not claiming anything for what i have posted here, all of it, was based on my very own experience, and im not flowering it up either. one thing i hate is exaggeration. im only here to air my opinion, to help those who need it, to give information to those who are looking for it. it took time before i responded here coz i wanted to see for myself first if the product really does work, and after careful observation, it does. at least for me.

#32 Mr President

Mr President

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (fallencritic @ Jun 15 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i understand your reaction but know that i am not an advertiser but a real person who wouldn't go this far just to prey on innocent people. im not claiming anything for what i have posted here, all of it, was based on my very own experience, and im not flowering it up either. one thing i hate is exaggeration. im only here to air my opinion, to help those who need it, to give information to those who are looking for it. it took time before i responded here coz i wanted to see for myself first if the product really does work, and after careful observation, it does. at least for me.

fair enough. you just have to understand we see posts like this all the time. ive never used this product, although ive used an egf serum in the past - to help the healing process. i found it in no way reduced indented scarring - either old or new.

the immediate result you are seeing is likely due to the HA they have added. I use HA regularly and it makes scars seem smaller. the effect is temporary and it in no way improves scarring in the long term. its more of a cover up.

im glad your happy with it and all the best.

#33 beaut

beaut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (sydney_fellow @ Jun 15 2010, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (fallencritic @ Jun 15 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fair enough. you just have to understand we see posts like this all the time. ive never used this product, although ive used an egf serum in the past - to help the healing process. i found it in no way reduced indented scarring - either old or new.

the immediate result you are seeing is likely due to the HA they have added. I use HA regularly and it makes scars seem smaller. the effect is temporary and it in no way improves scarring in the long term. its more of a cover up.

im glad your happy with it and all the best.

#34 demaguil

demaguil

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 56
About Me

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:59 AM

my mom used it for 2 months with no improvements..this product sucks.

#35 AFGFuser

AFGFuser

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 56
About Me

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hello all,

i have been using WII AFGF for 11 days now and i have noticed a lot of results. It reduced the oiliness of my face, pore became smaller, scars began to disappear. Although I would like to warn those first timers that on the first 5 days of use a lot of pimple, white heads and black heads will appear. But don't be impatient you'll see amazing reaction on your skin after that. I would suggest you try this one too. It really works. tongue.gif

#36 eilahtannats

eilahtannats

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (dwainpipe @ May 18 2009, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to think this product works but after doing a few google searches i could not find anybody that has used this for a long period and gotten great results. I would think about getting it but i need more convincing first! eusa_think.gif

Did the AFGF worked?

#37 MgX

MgX

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (fallencritic @ Jun 14 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

until i came across this tv commercial about afgf. i gave it a lot of thought. im at the end of my rope and im willing to try just about anything right now. i for one, am not the type of person who believes in this kind of advertisement. for me they're all just a big pile of CRAP. but like i said, i was hopeless, so i decided to try it. i bought a pack and applied it devotedly. after 3 days of usage, i already noticed some changes. positive changes. WOAH! this product actually works! my skin felt smoother, like that feeling you get after scrubbing your face minus the redness. after one week, i noticed the dark pigmentations got lighter and the already light ones already disappeared, as in gone as if they were never there. AMAZING! i have scars, like deep ones (ung bako talaga kaya nakakabwisit tingnan sa salamain) i noticed improvement also. they're not as deep as before and you can easily cover it up with face powder (unlike before kailangan pa ng liquid foundation to make it less visible. IMPYERNO talaga!). naglabasan din ung mga nakatagong salot sa mukha ko, but that's normal since your skin is getting cleaned up before the renewal phase begins. it's a process guys so don't expect results right away. i told myself i wouldn't get impatient, but i was happy coz after 3 days i already noticed the changes. WOHOO! happy happy happy totally worth your every penny smile.gif now it's been 3 weeks and the skin on my face is toned with that on my neck. for almost a decade hindi talaga magkakulay ang mukha at leeg ko! but now, im getting that fair complexion that i used to have before i started having pimples..and the whole process is not even over yet. I LOVE this product to death! i didn't have to consult my dermatologist about this coz for sure she wouldn't approve of it. but her skin is soo pretty and i don't think she would ever truly understand how it feels like to have such a problematic skin. DIBA?! so i tried it at my own risk. at first i feared of any harmful reactions coz i have sensitive skin to begin with, but there was none! san ka pa?! so satsified with this product. im going to buy another after i run out. wouldn't want to stop now that im finally getting my life back. thank God for afgf! smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

i have just been using this product for one week. i have moderate acne and i'm still waiting and hoping for this product to work................. sigh..... i wanna get out of this acne prison. i want to get my life back!!!!!!!!!

#38 MgX

MgX

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (fallencritic @ Jun 14 2010, 09:54 PM)

until i came across this tv commercial about afgf. i gave it a lot of thought. im at the end of my rope and im willing to try just about anything right now. i for one, am not the type of person who believes in this kind of advertisement. for me they're all just a big pile of CRAP. but like i said, i was hopeless, so i decided to try it. i bought a pack and applied it devotedly. after 3 days of usage, i already noticed some changes. positive changes. WOAH! this product actually works! my skin felt smoother, like that feeling you get after scrubbing your face minus the redness. after one week, i noticed the dark pigmentations got lighter and the already light ones already disappeared, as in gone as if they were never there. AMAZING! i have scars, like deep ones (ung bako talaga kaya nakakabwisit tingnan sa salamain) i noticed improvement also. they're not as deep as before and you can easily cover it up with face powder (unlike before kailangan pa ng liquid foundation to make it less visible. IMPYERNO talaga!). naglabasan din ung mga nakatagong salot sa mukha ko, but that's normal since your skin is getting cleaned up before the renewal phase begins. it's a process guys so don't expect results right away. i told myself i wouldn't get impatient, but i was happy coz after 3 days i already noticed the changes. WOHOO! happy happy happy totally worth your every penny Posted Image now it's been 3 weeks and the skin on my face is toned with that on my neck. for almost a decade hindi talaga magkakulay ang mukha at leeg ko! but now, im getting that fair complexion that i used to have before i started having pimples..and the whole process is not even over yet. I LOVE this product to death! i didn't have to consult my dermatologist about this coz for sure she wouldn't approve of it. but her skin is soo pretty and i don't think she would ever truly understand how it feels like to have such a problematic skin. DIBA?! so i tried it at my own risk. at first i feared of any harmful reactions coz i have sensitive skin to begin with, but there was none! san ka pa?! so satsified with this product. im going to buy another after i run out. wouldn't want to stop now that im finally getting my life back. thank God for afgf! Posted Image

Posted Image

i have just been using this product for one week. i have moderate acne and i'm still waiting and hoping for this product to work................. sigh..... i wanna get out of this acne prison. i want to get my life back!!!!!!!!!

so after one month.......... it didn't work.................................. F%$#!..... what am i gonna do?