Photo

WII aFGF

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 jattman07

jattman07

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:36 PM

Hi guys,

So I was searching for some acne scar tips on youtube and came across this video and it really intrigued me. Before reading the rest of this post, watch the video(Link below)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xqSESMz_WmM

This product is not licensed in the states, but celebrities and public figures such as nicole kidman and hillary clinton are implied to have used it. You can buy it online from the link in the video i believe(www.the-wellness-channel.org).

The product goes for around $200 to $300. I tried googling it but found no reviews, only a bunch of scientific abstracts and papers dealing with the possible cosmetic use of aFGF.

aFGF and EGF are Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor, and Epidermal Growth Factor, both important factors that are present in our skin when we are young(continuous renewal of the skin), but diminish when we get older. This is why a child's skin is always so soft, because it keeps renewing itself every 7-14 days.

Before and after pictures on this video really intrigued me, and the women they interviewed are supposedly 50 years old, yet most look in their late 20's maybe early 30's.

I just wanted to open up this thread to see if anyone else has heard of, or tried an aFGF/EGF based product, or better yet, the product listed in this commercial.

They say after 30 days, acne scars and marks will disappear but like I said, I'm not sure, just intrigued that's all. If anyone has any experience with these factors, or products with these factors in them, please post smile.gif

#2 pennypal

pennypal

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

Yes. I've tried it. Did not notice a big difference, but I may not have given it enough time. I've seen better results with topical C. You can get EGF at skinactives.com You also get asorbic acid (topical c) there.

#3 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

http://www.acne.org/...p...5&hl=revive

Topic for your perusal (begun in 2004). I have this one bookmarked.

Look up EGF cream usage for after TCA CROSS. I bought some Revive Moisturizing Renewal just for that purpose.

#4 gkc

gkc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:53 PM

I have been using Revive line for 3 months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting anything here, we are all on the same boat.
My scars were 15 month old when I bought 3 products of the line. I have noticed a slight difference nowadays. they are not as deep as they used to be. I have 3 scars which ruin my self confidence, and 2 or 3 very superficial scars which are not noticeable to the eye ( but I myself see them with a magnifying glass). I have noticed a piece of white skin covering the ground of the ice pick and boxcar. The boxcar has also become smaller in width. My scars are of course still there. But people are telling me that they can't see any scars on my face and I exagerate the situation. The products also helped me with the overall complexion. they have provided me with a smoother and clearer complexion. I have the pics of my scars, but as a relatively new member I don't know how to post them. Don't expect miracles but I think EGF helped me.

#5 gkc

gkc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

I have just seen the video. If it does what it says, we are in no need for other treatments biggrin.gif I don't think it will completely fade the scars as shown in the video. we also don't know what it will do in the long run.

#6 Weedman

Weedman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:27 AM

Think it works??

Can purchase from here: http://www.myezshopm...n-care-products#

btw its like $80 from the link above. And i got that from the name of the comapny in the video so its the original one.

#7 suj

suj

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:42 AM

please can any onone tell me how to get this product aFGF from sri lanka......i tried to get a link from google it doesnt work...n not from compamy shoping site....

#8 AlexWoto

AlexWoto

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

EGF can now be bought from Canadian biotech company TwoObvious.com.

#9 maharlika

maharlika

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

hi

i just bought WII afgf a week ago and i am able to notice some changes already.

i am usually allergic with everything and its very hard for me to find the right product. i am using 7-9 different types of brands and is even going for derma treatments

i tried almost every brand from local to international.. french, american..

i watched WII afgf on tv and decided to try the product. in the philippines it cost $50 for 30pcs

ive already notice several changes in my skin. before i have to use anti shine products and anti oil, but with afgf, i dont have to anymore. alhtough the formula when you put it on your face, feels oily, but actually its not..

it is able to reduce oil in my face and i noticed that my pores suddenly got smaller.

the effect is amazing! and all the ingredients are organic, meaning its non toxic!

i would recommend this for everybody to use. its worth your money.

now i am no longer using 5 different types of products just so to help reduce my oily skin

#10 violetlin

violetlin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:54 AM

Just watched the WII aFgF ad on television last week and very intrigued. It seems too good to be true. The people who gave testimonials at the ad are all Phillipines. Sell in Indonesia at USD 70 per pot (buy 2 get 1 free), it is quite expensive for most of the people in Indonesia. But, if the effect is that amazing, I am sure people who in need will spend the money nevertheless. The question: is it true? Since I am curious about it and might decide to buy it, I browse in the internet. So far, some people claimed that it was useless, they spend for nothing, and when they tried to return the product and got the money back the sales person suddenly "dissapeared"(the sales person guaranteed that if the product fail to give desirable effect, the clients can return the pot and get the money back). Some said that it was OK, but the effect was not as fast and as amazing as the ad claim to be, but they will continue to use it anyway. Some said it was a good product because their skin is very sensitive and tend to be allergic, but they do not have allergic problem with this product.
I think it is still unknown what is the effect in the long term usage. And I will be gratefull if more information about this product are revealed, from the actual user and not for promotion purpose.

#11 iLOVEmyHEALTH.com

iLOVEmyHEALTH.com

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

Hi - the youtube video link you posted does not work. Here is the correct link to watch this intriguing video:

thanks...

QUOTE (jattman07 @ Jun 11 2008, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys,

So I was searching for some acne scar tips on youtube and came across this video and it really intrigued me. Before reading the rest of this post, watch the video(Link below)

This product is not licensed in the states, but celebrities and public figures such as nicole kidman and hillary clinton are implied to have used it. You can buy it online from the link in the video i believe(www.the-wellness-channel.org).

The product goes for around $200 to $300. I tried googling it but found no reviews, only a bunch of scientific abstracts and papers dealing with the possible cosmetic use of aFGF.

aFGF and EGF are Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor, and Epidermal Growth Factor, both important factors that are present in our skin when we are young(continuous renewal of the skin), but diminish when we get older. This is why a child's skin is always so soft, because it keeps renewing itself every 7-14 days.

Before and after pictures on this video really intrigued me, and the women they interviewed are supposedly 50 years old, yet most look in their late 20's maybe early 30's.

I just wanted to open up this thread to see if anyone else has heard of, or tried an aFGF/EGF based product, or better yet, the product listed in this commercial.

They say after 30 days, acne scars and marks will disappear but like I said, I'm not sure, just intrigued that's all. If anyone has any experience with these factors, or products with these factors in them, please post smile.gif

#12 bob83

bob83

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:38 PM

wow, that video was impressive. although i assume that it is way to good to be true. since they are selling it from another country, that dont have to worry about false advertising lawsuits or anything like that.

it is expensive, but damn if it did what they show in the video i would pay 5 grand for that stuff

it got my hopes up for a minute but then i remembered that other people have acne scarring too and if this actually worked that well, no one would have scarring in this world

#13 iLOVEmyHEALTH.com

iLOVEmyHEALTH.com

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

Hi the aFGF product video link can be found here (www.afgf.ilovemyhealth.com). There is also a purchase online link.

#14 dessa

dessa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

hi po any one still using wII afgf.ask ko lang po kung talagang effective sya kasi po balak ko po sanang bumili.e nga dadalawang isip ako dahil mdyo may kamahalan.gusto ko po muna i assure kung talagng effective pra naman po di masayang ang pera ko.tnks po.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1_131239050lnew.JPG

#15 pinoyman

pinoyman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:56 AM

I have acne marks too but is now more worried with my pigmentation from sun expsure. W2 aFGF seem to be an answer to my long search. I have'nt tried yet so i want to know if somebody tried and how effective it was to fight melasma.

#16 dwainpipe

dwainpipe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:23 PM

I would like to think this product works but after doing a few google searches i could not find anybody that has used this for a long period and gotten great results. I would think about getting it but i need more convincing first! eusa_think.gif

#17 dwainpipe

dwainpipe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

ok call me a sucker but i bought some of this stuff, gonna give it a shot, il let you know if it improves my skin at all in 4 weeks or so!

#18 yhangertz

yhangertz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (dwainpipe @ Jul 11 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok call me a sucker but i bought some of this stuff, gonna give it a shot, il let you know if it improves my skin at all in 4 weeks or so!

hi,,just wanna ask the result?

#19 glamboi1985

glamboi1985

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hello everyone... Ive seen this AFGF video before since my mom is into TV shopping, and this video of the wII really catched my attention. Back then I was having doubts in purchasing the part, since then I was a student. But now since Im already working and earning enough, I was scanning the cannels and again I saw this AFGF. I decided to buy it. Its just 2days now since I used this UFO like shaped gold colored thingy(WII AfGf)... Right now I think there are changes.... But there are marks appearing (but in the video it says normal) but my whiteheads did disappear and my face is a bit smoother. Ill be using this, and after a week I will post a new one for the updates. By the way here in the Philippines and its jst 2995PHP(around 60usd) - if you want I could buy this wII afgf for you and send it to your country.

Also I am taking the Acai berry pills also for 2days, and i feel a bit change,, the urge of hunger is not that much compared when I was not using it. And I feel like there is heat in my body, like its burning something. Im not that fat but im just trying to tone my body... this is under revol acai berry and its worth 2000PHP(around 40usd)... any feedback about this.. thanks

#20 lhabias

lhabias

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (glamboi1985 @ Oct 3 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone... Ive seen this AFGF video before since my mom is into TV shopping, and this video of the wII really catched my attention. Back then I was having doubts in purchasing the part, since then I was a student. But now since Im already working and earning enough, I was scanning the cannels and again I saw this AFGF. I decided to buy it. Its just 2days now since I used this UFO like shaped gold colored thingy(WII AfGf)... Right now I think there are changes.... But there are marks appearing (but in the video it says normal) but my whiteheads did disappear and my face is a bit smoother. Ill be using this, and after a week I will post a new one for the updates. By the way here in the Philippines and its jst 2995PHP(around 60usd) - if you want I could buy this wII afgf for you and send it to your country.

Also I am taking the Acai berry pills also for 2days, and i feel a bit change,, the urge of hunger is not that much compared when I was not using it. And I feel like there is heat in my body, like its burning something. Im not that fat but im just trying to tone my body... this is under revol acai berry and its worth 2000PHP(around 40usd)... any feedback about this.. thanks

Hey man, I am from the philippines too and also have acne scars that ruin me. I am planning to buy this product next week and I really want to know if it does work on you. Please update us in your progress.

I think this EFGF is my only hope. I've tried everything but nothing worked. Not absolutely everything though but this is the only product that has a potential that makes me want to spend 2.9K for just a cream. Anyway, just please update ok. thanks so much man!