Photo

jc's Regimen/Liver Flush/TCA/Review Log

vitamin e magnesium garlic ginger zinc milk thistle juicing probiotic chemical peel tca

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 Sceptre333

Sceptre333

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:00 PM

BUMP

This cured me as well

#42 dahliakitten

dahliakitten

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:11 AM

I would really like to cure my acne, however, I really don't the time and quite frankly, the patience and stamina to complete your program - is there any kind of shortcut that you think would work that does require the steps and diligence?

THanks!

#43 LexieF

LexieF

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (dahliakitten @ Mar 1 2008, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would really like to cure my acne, however, I really don't the time and quite frankly, the patience and stamina to complete your program - is there any kind of shortcut that you think would work that does require the steps and diligence?

THanks!

I'm so with you. Unfortunately, I've been on everything including accutane 2x and only have had clear skin while taking meds. I had my first colonics treatment this week and a will have a second one next week. I found a certified colonics instructor in my area who runs her own practice. When I told her of my skin problems she immediately recommended this book to me - The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush by Andrea Mortiz. Again, she is an educator in the field and has been teaching colonics for over 10 years. The book has been very educational and I do now strongly believe acne is caused from a liver and gallbladder that is not working to it's full potential. I purchased 4 colonics treatments (it takes about 1 for each tx) this really is the best way to cleanse your colon and better than trying do it yourself which are more time consuming and not as effective anyway. After my second colonics I will do my own liver flush - which the book reviews. The author is a doctor and provides over 50 medical references. The cleanse is similar to JC's. (He's entries are amazing.)

All in all. The shortcut would be to have colonics done rather than perform them yourself. Unfortunately there is no short cut for the liver flush. 6 days of apple juice and than about 12-14 of the cleanse. So, really you lose a Friday night and Saturday morning. You should only perform a liver flush once every 4 weeks and continue them until you have 2 flushes that do not expel any stones.

I hope this is helpful. The book is worth the read. Price paid for the colonics - $300 for 4.

#44 Drizzler

Drizzler

Man of the Mountains

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

Been wanting to do this for quite some time now... just wanted to post a reply so I can find this thread easily! Thanks for the good comprehensive info!
Exercise, eat and live like you are constantly trying to get into the best shape of your life, and it will show, inside and out.

#45 ArcadeFire

ArcadeFire

ik hou van jou.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:19 PM

isn't this kind of the same thing as doing coffee enemas? they are both essentially detoxing the liver.

and can anyone elaborate on livers and hormone imbalance?
explore, discover, reflect. rinse and repeat

#46 Blanket

Blanket

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hey Jc,

I was reading your logs and was wondering if you have any updates since your last post. I was also curious to know who told you how to do everything? Did you have a personal assistance? Any pictures by the way.

I am sooo curious about how this flushes worked for you and how good or bad your face looks.

#47 and1

and1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

One of the best protocolls ever posted on this forum