Photo

jc's Regimen/Liver Flush/TCA/Review Log

vitamin e magnesium garlic ginger zinc milk thistle juicing probiotic chemical peel tca

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 09 March 2004 - 07:32 AM

Updated: Jul 23rd - Now what?
MY VITALS
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Face: Working on my hyperpigs
    Body Fat: 10%
    Vision: 20/20
    Physical Ailments: Patella femoral syndrome in left knee
    Alcohol tolerance: Extremely low (I turn bright red)
    Skin type: Asian - easy to hyperpigment
MY REGIMEN

Morning:
    ->Wash with Desert Essence Castile Soap 100% Tea tree oil wash (wash with cold water)
    ->Apply chilled White vinegar + Organic lemon juice
    ->Moisturize w/ Emu oil + Sunscreen
Evening:
    ->Dry skin brushing
    ->Hot/Cold Shower
    ->Tape method (1-2 times a week)
    ->Wash with Desert Essence Castile Soap 100% Tea tree oil wash (wash with cold water)
    ->Apply chilled White vinegar + Organic lemon juice
    ->Moisturize w/ Emu oil
Exercise: Weights & Cardio, Volleyball, Rollerblading, Yang Style Tai Chi
Aftershave: Apple Cider Vinegar + Witch Hazel
Diet musts: Raw garlic, ACV + lemon water, no more dairy or red meats. FibreSMART at night.
Suncreen: Derma Soleil Natural Sunblock SPF 30 + SPF 45
Supplements: Wild Sockeye Salmon Oil, Zinc, Acidophilus, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Multivitamin
Moisturizers: Twinlabs NaPCA spray + lavender and tea tree essential oils, Cetaphil SPF 15, Coconut Oil, Emu oil
Hyperpigmentation Treatments: ACV, Tape Method, Jason Natural Stuff Papaya Enzyme Mask, TCA Complex

JC's SKIN STORY
I believe that my acne is attributed to diet. Here's why.

I didn't start to get acne, like most people, until my teenage years. As a child, I ate a normal diet consisting of healthy Chinese food. But on the dark side, I had a serious sweet tooth, gravy tooth, and junk food tooth. In grade 5, I attended an elementary school with a quaint cafeteria that had $1 fries! Add 10 cents for gravy, and jc's got himself a lunch! Mmm... delish. This went on every day, all the way up until grade 8.

Thus begins my road towards a weak liver. A diet high in bad fats, refined sugars contribute to the liver's demise and the formation of gallstones.

Then came high school. I took the subway to school every morning, thereby I would pass by the local convenience store. Being a geekie trekkie (TNG) I would buy my daily bag of hostess potato chips in order to amass the collection of ST:TNG collectables! While rewarding myself to a snack on the way to school. Liver destroying fantastic! Also, high school would serve us with more unhealthy fare of jamaican patties and spicy fries. This went on pretty much every.....single.....day.....for 7-8 years!

When puberty hit, it was all over. My hormones would run rampant without a strong liver to regulate it. I would soon come to believe that I had the worst skin in school out of a student body population of 2500. Woe is JC.

Over the years, I would try informercial products like Acne-Statin and Pro-Activ, but they worked mildly at best. Even some weird chemical peel by a derm wouldn't do much. My graduation photo was hideous, but thank goodness for air-brushing.

To make a long story short, I've always been ignorant about skin care and didn't pay much attention to it...hoping that I would sooner grow out of it. It wasn't until I stumbled across acne.org, did I start to learn new and productive ways of keeping my skin clear. Dan's regimen worked well from the very beginning. Botchla's regimen did a decent job too. Finally, thanks to liver flushing, I don't worry about breakouts anymore. It feels so good to be free!

This is why I believe MY bad skin was due to diet. This is not the same as the diet myth that has been perpetuated for all this time. So even if I drastically changed my diet, it may not have helped me. Once the decaying of my liver was alleviated, so did my symptoms. So you see, this is my own cause...and nobody elses. My acne is not hereditary, because from what I found out, nobody else in my line had acne. However, there are many who can attribute their acne to bloodline. You must find your own achilles heel and nip it in the bud.

I'm just slowly working on some brown marks now, but in general, this site has been a blessing. Now all I want to do is give back to the community that has given so much to me. user posted image

Read this: http://www.nytimes.c...ac41485&ei=5070

On the documentary 'Supersize Me', where a brave soul eats McDonalds for 30 days straight. Note on what the Doctor's say happened to his liver.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
THE GREAT LIVER FLUSH

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Why Liver Flush?
    *Having a clean liver is vital to having good skin
    *Cleaning the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body's health
    *A liver flush is probably the single best thing you can do to prevent acne and improve scarring heal times!
    *People who cannot metabolize fat have insuffient bile production (bile breaks down fat). Why? Because they have stones in their liver/gallbladder/bile ducts
    *Acne sufferers cannot break down fat properly
    *Apparently, the average person has around 2000 stones in their liver
    *TIME TO FLUSH THEM OUT OF OUR BODIES!
    *There are many different ways to go about this. Choose what you think is best for you.
Q. What steps do I need to take?

Step 1. Clean out your digestive system:
    *Changes to Diet
    *Colonics or Enemas
    *Fasting
    *P&B shakes
Step 2. Kill off parasites. What parasites you ask? Click here.
    Choose one from:
    *Use Natural foods
    *Herbal remedies - Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood, Cloves (Paragone)
    *Chinese herbs - Chinese bitters
Step 3. Break down gallstones:
    Choose one from:
    *Apple juice - contains malic acid
    *Malic acid supplements
    *Chinese herbs - Gold Coin Grass
Step 4. Flush!
    *Following a specially devised methodology --> Flush away gallstones from your liver/gallbladder
Step 5. Re-cleanse your body and rid of toxins
    *Colonics or Enemas
    *P&B Shakes
    *Probiotics
Note again, there is not just one method. Do your research!

Q. What can I expect after a flush?
    *Your lips may get less chapped and cracked
    *Your scars will begin to heal quicker
    *Less breakouts
    *Hair gets glossier and healthier
    *With a cleaner liver you will get greater blood circulation which can only lead to better health!
    (Individual results may vary...I hate that! lol)
Q. What do you think causes acne?
    -Poor liver function --> hormonal imbalance
    -Toxins in the bowels
    -pH level imbalance internally and on your skin
    -Demodex Mites (a new theory)
    -Poor Diet & Health
So even though you may fix one thing, it may not be enough to counteract the whole. This is why many people who try to (only) change their diets to help their acne doesn't work for them. It's the tower of cards. Take out one and it will keep standing. We need to take out all the supporting cards to break the foundation. :-k

Q. Does liver flushing hurt?

For me it hasn't. The worst part about it was the epsoms salts! The salt water flush and the olive oil mix is kinda hard to take too, but I hear that if you use a straw it helps. I no longer use epsom salts for my flush.

Q. How much did all this cost you?

Not much actually. The main ingredients are: Apple juice, Olive oil, and a single grapefruit. How much is that?!?! All of the other things are just icing on the cake to ensure that you have a better and more efficient flush. Everything can be bought at your local supermarket or health food store.

Q. Are you sure that these stones aren't just a product liver flush mix?

Read this post: http://www.acne.org/...showtopic=23566

Q. Will liver flushing clear my skin?

It all depends on whether your acne is due to a congested liver. If it is then yes, it should definitely help.

Q. Can you guarantee that this will work for me?

No, I can't. I can only say that this has worked for me.

I believe that I've found my achilles heel (congested liver). I really hope that you can find yours. Baby steps...just take baby steps...

Important LinksSupplies
    *Apple Juice - Organic/Pure, or apples + juicer
    *Bentonite Clay (liquid preferable)
    *Extra virgin 100% olive oil cold pressed
    *Uniodized Sea Salt (or Epsom salts or Magnesium Citrate) - The Laxatives
    *Grapefruits
    *Probiotics
    *Psyllium husks
Lifestyle Changes
    *Diet - No more foods that aggravate the liver: red meats, Chocolate, bad fats, deep fried foods, refined flour or sugar and ice cold foods or drinks.
    *Sleep - Hit the sack @ 11:30pm
    *Vitamins - Put off for now (water-soluble ok)
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*LET'S BEGIN*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

LIVER PRE-FLUSH

Kill Parasites
Do until parasites are dead (Alternative: Chinese bitters, Clarkia's: Black Walnut, Wormwood, Clove). This step is not absolutely essential, but recommended.
    1) Coconut Oil - It smothers parasites. Considered to be the best oil in the world. Quite expensive though.
      *Can be substituted for vegetable oil or shortening in recipes which call for either.
      *Can be used as an alternative to butter on hot vegetables, hot cereal, on toast and practically anywhere else you would use butter, whether by itself or as an ingredient in baking, etc.
    2) Raw Garlic - the best, most effective broad spectrum anti-biotic, anti-viral, anti-fungal herb known
      *Top off your favorite foods with some minced garlic before eating
      *Apple juice + raw garlic. Blend and drink it down! Be sure not to blend for too long. The action of the blades might heat it up. You want it as raw as possible. (Plug your nose when you drink to help dull the taste!)
    3) Raw Pumpkin Seeds - The fatty acids kill off parasites like tapeworms

4) Others
      -Bitter melons
      -Blackberries
      -Black pepper
      -Cranberry juice
      -Figs
      -Fresh horseradish
      -Ground almonds
      -High fiber
      -Kelp
      -Onions
      -Papaya seeds
      -Pomegranate
      -Radishes
      -Raw beets
      -Raw cabbage
      -Raw carrots
      -Raw green vegetables
      -Tomatoes
      -Unrefined carbohydrates
      -Vegetable proteins
Take P&B shakes for several days before and after flush
Why? It cleanses out the digestive system (Not absolutely necessary if you have no constipation probs)

How to make Psyllium & Bentonite Shakes
Powder Method:
    -Soak 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Bentonite clay in 1 cup of filtered water for 12 hours. Start in the morning.
    -Then add ½ to 1 tablespoon of Psyllium husks to the clay mixture and mix well.
Liquid Method:
    -Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid bentonite and 1 teaspoon of powdered psyllium husk with 8-10oz of water or juice.
    -Shake and drink immediately.
    -Follow this with another 8-10oz glass of water.
    -Drink lots of water! Sufficient water is a key to success with this cleanse!
Note: P&B shakes should be taken at least 1 hour between food, supplements, herbs, medications, etc.

Start with one shake a day and gradually increase as the body adjusts to the additional fiber. It may take 3-5 shakes a day and/or several weeks before you start passing mucoid plaque.

Drink LOTS of water!!!!!!!!! P&B will dehydrate you.

It's important to make sure you have good bowel movements at least once/twice a day before attempting a flush

jc's LIVER FLUSHING PROTOCOL

Several Days Before (Liver pre-flush)
    *Change to a healthy diet, cut out bad foods
    *Exercise more
    *Take P&B shakes to help with digestive system
Day 1
    Only start when you are prepared!!!

Try to eat light, easily digestable foods

-----Break Down Gallstones-----
    Use the malic acid in apple juice to break down the gallstones in your body. (Alternative: Gold Coin Grass, Malic Acid pills)

Take 2 cups of 8 oz organic apple juice every 2 hours from 8 am to 8 pm. Altogether 14 cups will have been taken during this period.

Note: Keep apple juice at room temperature (cold drinks chill the liver).

For people with lots of stagnant bile, the collapsed stagnant bile may rush out after drinking apple juice. It may feel like having diarrhea but is actually stagnant bile (brownish yellow colour).
Day 2
[Repeat Day 1 with the apple juice until 2pm] - Eat and drink lightly until 6pm
    During the day: Stimulate the liver and gallbladder
      *Sauna
      *Steam room
      *Hot bath
      *Jogging or aerobics for 30-40 min
    -----Open up bile ducts-----
    You may use epsom salts or magnesium citrate for this step, but I no longer use anything

9:45pm, mix ½-cup of olive oil mixed with ½ to ¾-cup of freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice (add 15-20 drops of black walnut tincture if you have it as it helps with parasites)

-----THE FLUSH-----
    10:00pm, drink the olive oil mix (use straw if difficult)

Immediately go to bed and either:
      1. Sleep on your back
      2. Sleep on your right side (pull up your right leg, knee to chest - to provide extra pressure to help the gallbladder expel stones)
    Use a castor oil pack and/or electric heating blanket and/or hot water bottle.

If there is a large amount of stones, nausea may be felt after drinking olive oil but this feeling will largely disappear on the third day after taking some food.
Day 3
    Upon rising in the morning, do a salt water flush. Click here to find out how to do it. A SWF will give you 'butt pee' for 30-60 mins following the SWF and you should expel the majority of stones during that time.

After 30 minutes you may eat. Start with fresh juice. Eat and drink lightly like vegetable broth and softly cooked vegetables.

Be sure to drink LOTS of the P&B shakes, along with lots of water. You don't want that stuff recirculating back through your liver, which can lead to worse breakouts.

The stones will float, put on gloves and check them out. If you want to keep them to impress your friends, refrigerate in a glass of water or they will dissolve as they are mostly fat. Sometimes you might get calicifed, white stones that sink. Good if you do!
LIVER POST-FLUSH
    *Do a salt water flush
    *Do an enema to clean out all of the toxins and residue in your system (coffee enema is recommended)
    *Dry skin brushing for detoxification - Use natural bristle sisal or tampico brush
    *Take one P&B shake a day for the next five days.
    *Do a detox bath once a week
    *Take liver supporting herbs like: Milk Thistle, Tumeric
    *Eat good natural foods to assist in colon flushing - corn, applesauce/apple juice, broccoli...
    *Read this page Bowel management for Beginners:
    http://curezone.com/...sp?f=424&i=1032
TIPS & WARNINGS
    *Not everyone gets stones out on the first flush, but some do! Many get the most stones on the 3rd flush or more. If you get out chaffe, that is just as good.
    *Use a straw to drink any of the bad tasting mixes.
    *After your flush, you may run into some nausea or dizzyness. This is due to the toxins that are being released into your bloodstream. Once it all passes through you'll be feeling like a million bucks!
    *After every 4 liver flushes, do some kidney management to give it a break at the very least. (Drink cranberry juice and parsley tea)
    *Do liver flushes until you get 3 in a row without any stones.
    *Natural food way to help cleanse the liver: 1 cup or more of carrot pulp, or grated carrot, or the carrot remains after juicing, 1 tablespoon or more of olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, raisins or seeds or spices for flavor. Add some ginger. Take this for 7 days straight. Very cleansing!
    *Do your research and prepare well your beforehand! Be kind to your liver.

Liver Flushing Log
    #1 - Mar 19 - ~150 stones
    #2 - Apr. 2 - ~very few stones
    #3 - Apr. 16 - ~200 stones
    #4 - May 7 - ~200 stones - My best flush yet!!! 40 big ones!
    #5 - June 25 - ~25 stones - had too many things on my mind.
    #6 - July 13 - ~250 stones - My best, best flush!!! HUGE ONES!
TCA Complex Log
    #1 - Mar. 27 - Apr. 1 -> Good improvement in brown marks and overall skin even-ness.
    #2 - Apr. 16 - 23 -> better improvement in brown marks!
    #3 - May. 4 -> OI!!! OVERDID THE TCA!!! sad.gif
    #4 - May. 15 - 22 -> improve some of my hyperpigmentation marks.
    #5 - June. 6 - 14 -> Pretty good results. I just hope that it isn't temporary
    #6 - July. 6 - 13 -> 12.5%, didn't peel off as nicely as complex. doubt.gif
Much thanks to Shiny, Denise2, Sweetjade1980, and Shellycat! And to Maya for asking all of the right questions! Feel free to drop me a PM.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#2 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:22 AM

LOL!! biggrin.gif
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

#3 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2004 - 12:54 AM

JC,
Wow, I think I might be fascinated with you, or rather your enthusiasm ;-) I'm thrilled to see you putting so much thought (very important) and effort into this.

Seeing as how you are very determined to kill off parasites & bacteria with the garlic and I'm guessing using the apples to combat the flavor and for it's acidic and healing abilities (anti-pathogenic and stone break down), I thought you might like this:

"In any case of pus-related diseases, said Dr. Edward Shook, such as ulcerations, acne, boils, abscesses, carbuncles, tumors, eczema, psoriasis, lupus, athlete's foot, mastoiditis, necrosis of the bone, syphilitic sores, swollen glands, cancers, sore throat, infected wounds, and various ulcers, as well as any other disease that supports that creation of pus, you should use what he called a "magic remedy," consisting of: 2 quarts apple cider, 8 ounces fresh garlic juice, 1 ounce freshly grated horseradish. "
http://www.herbsfirs...1102apples.html
(talks more about the wonder that is the apple)

As you can see, it contains this recipe which I believe is very similar to the one a man at GNC gave me a few years ago, but I thought there was "no way" I could ever drink that to clear my acne ;-) Although the recipe I recieved was Garlic, Apples, and Horseradish mixed in a blender that you drink (not apply on the skin). So either they both work or something got lost in the translation.

Also, I recieved my package from Sunrise Farms, so if you live near them you might want to get your products from there since it's a bit cheaper than from Sensible Health. Essentially if you can figure out what the percentages are, you could make your own Chinese Bitters. I know the main ingredient is Genitan Root and some Buplerum. Both of which you can purchase seperately in tincture form. However the pricing seemed to come out to be the same, so I gave up on that one since you can't beat an 8oz bottle that lasts for 1 year at around $20 U.S.! Since you don't have to worry about Shipping and handling you've really got a good deal going for you =P

Keep us updated,
SJ
These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)

Research:
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

#4 frances

frances

This isn't Kansas, Toto

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 13 March 2004 - 01:15 AM

jc tongue.gif an impressive level of dedication and research going on. Thanks for sharing all your info. Good luck with the flush/cleanse. B) I sense you'll never want to drink apple juice again.

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2004 - 03:13 AM

SJ --
Thanks for your encouragement, and thanks again for the info!

frances --
I appreciate the kudos! Yep, I laid out my protocol in such a way that I hope that others may be able to follow it, or at least, use it as a guideline. No two flushes are done the same way.

Apple juice rocks!!! Oh wait...... ::throws up:: wink.gif

#6 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2004 - 07:40 AM

9 DAYS OF PREPARATION FOR FLUSH #1

Updated May 24th: Due to the fact that the board was hacked into, and me not wanting to re-enter everything in for a 3rd time, I'll just break down my pre-flush #1 outline as follows:
    *Took a total of 9 days to prepare my body for my first flush
    *Took a number of P&B shakes (working my way up to about 3-4 per day)
    *Ate a lot of parasite killing foods
    *Changed my diet and lifestyle
FLUSHING DAY - Flush #1 (Friday March 19th)

Some thoughts: Hooah! (Al Pacino style) Excited, yet nervous. I have all my goods ready to roll. I never used the standalone black walnut tincture I bought...maybe after the flush. Not gonna use a castor oil pack tonight...just some hot packs and a heating blanket. Still gotta go to school tho...might as well workout afterwards. Wish me luck! :ph34r:
    *8:20am - Took 1/2 P&B shake - I almost forgot it!
    *10:00am - Took P&B shake with apple juice after class
    *10:30am - 30 mins on elliptical, stretching, Tai chi - exercise is important to stimulate the liver
    *12:00pm - Took P&B shake with apple juice
    *2:00pm - Took just apple juice - lots of it. Last one!!!
    *2:30pm - Mixed epsom salts into apple juice - I just HAD to see how it tasted in water. So I tried...kinda funky
    *4:30pm - Dang I'm thirsty and starving. Just taking small sips of water.
    *6:00pm - Uuuuuuuuuuuugggggh. So, so......so nasty. Took one serving epsom salts in apple juice - I just HAD to brush my teeth after to get rid of the taste
    *8:00pm - AAAH!!!!!! KILL KILL KILL!!! EPSOMS!!!!! - need I say more?
    *9:15pm - Ok! I'm all prepared! Got my bucket, gloves, container, olive oil concoction all set and done (only one grapefruit was needed to make 3/4 cup! Yeesh. I went out and bought 9!). Now i'm gonna go shower, and get ready for bed. I wonder if I can brush my teeth after. Updates in the morning! G'nite everyone
    *9:40pm - Last update! I've mixed my olive oil + grapefruit concoction now. I've also added some black walnut tincture as suggested by Clark. Here goes nothing! See you in the morning.

#7 sally

sally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2004 - 09:01 AM

GOOD LUCK JC!
I bet you can't wait to see those stones!! biggrin.gif

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:31 AM

Thanks Sally! :mrgreen:

POST-FLUSH #1 - DAY 1

Some thoughts: Good morning! Wow I couldn't sleep last night. Let's do a timeline starting from the early morning.
    *12:20am - I laid on my right side from 10:00-10:30pm with a hot water bottle and electric heating blanket warming up my body. I could not even catch a wink cause I'm not used to sleeping on my side. After 10:30pm, I laid down on my back and continued with the heating gadgets.

*12:30am - I felt a lot of rumbling in my tummy, sounded like gases and things moving about. That's a good sign, I read, and I felt the need to go to relieve myself. Julia's site reads that you can pass anywhere from midnight day 2 up to day 4 (and beyond probably). I didn't know if I wanted to get up though, because that might've disrupted the flow process. Oh well! Nothing came out. sad.gif Just bile and some water. Disappointed, I returned to bed.

*1:30am - I'm still up! You know, it wasn't so much that I was feeling nauseated or sick...I was feeling a-ok. Thing is, my mind must've been going a mile a minute cause I kept having visions of shooting out boulders of gallstones and having my face totally clear. As if! That's just my dream.

*1:45am - I went downstairs to rest on the couch (on my right side) with no heating elements and watched pirates of the caribbean. Good movie. My little Jack russell followed me and took up valuable couch space.

*2:30am - By now I'm getting exhausted. Lack of food and no energy. I returned to my bedroom and just used my heating blanket. The water got cold by now. I managed to fall asleep at about 3:00am.

*6:30am - I'm up! Gosh. Still have 1.5 hours to go before the first epsom salt solution. I am not looking forward to that. I'm gonna have my toothbrush in hand when I down that sucker.

*8:00am - Epsom salt solution is downed. I'm kinda afraid that nothing is gonna come outta me. After all this hard work, toil, and sacrifice, I don't wanna be the small percentage that gets nothing out on the first flush. That would suck. I'm wondering if I should even try heading for the washroom.

*8:30am - My sister inquires about the rubber gloves, bucket, plastic bags, and containers in our washroom. She cringes. =;

*9:00am - Pass #1 - I finally get the courage to use the washroom and...whammo!!!! Woohoo!!! As I was passing, I could feel the difference. It didn't feel like the water/liquids I've been passing for the past 36 hours, however, didn't feel as though I was passing massive ones like on the site. I got some out! No pain at all. About 15-20 verrrrry small green floating suckers

*9:45am - Pass #2 - HOOAH HOOAH!!! My stomach was a' grumblin' and I could feel my stomach working. I passed probably 90-100 stones I couldn't fish them all out, cause there were just too many small little ones and the whole bowl was greenish. Yah yah! I'm pumped! biggrin.gif/

*10:00am - Took final epsom salt solution - FINALLY. And it's time to eat!!! Also took P&B shake in apple juice (I fearapple juice now...thanks epsoms) Also had a nice vegetable salad and chicken broth.

*10:30am - Pass #3 - Nothing. Just liquids and bile. sad.gif

*10:50am - Pass #4 - About 20 more decent sized ones really matter that much, because the malic acid/GCG breaks them down anyways right? Plus, you can't count the small ones, there are just too many. Otherwise, I've already passed 10000! wink.gif

*10:55am - Pass #5 - Wow! I got another big one out, slightly larger than the last big one, along with 10-20 small ones.

*11:10am - Pass #6 - I could a swore that tons were coming out, but I only got a single one. I thought that it might've been calcified stones (they sink), but nothing! Oh well.

*11:30am - Took acidopilus probiotic. Making some broccoli and snow peas for lunch. Gotta take P&B shake or laxative soon.

*12:00pm - Oh yeeeeeeah. I'm feeling tons better now with some food in my tummy. Along with the vegetables, I also took my raw garlic and apple juice.

*12:10pm - Pass #7 - Again, felt like a lot, but only got a few. I got another big one

*1:30pm - Ok, passing has slowed down now. Just took a P&B shake in prune juice. The prune juice for the extra laxative punch. I'm itching to get these stones analyzed tho.

*1:50pm - Another pass - Passed my BIGGEST one so far plus 5 more

*7:00pm - I'm feeling great! Never had any negative symptoms at all ::knocks on wood:: I'm not passing any more stones right now though, so it looks like this is it. Now onto the recover stage. biggrin.gif
Results of LIVER FLUSH #1

SEVEN STONES!!!!!

user posted image

I hope you can see that I'm kidding. Otherwise...ouch :lol:

Just wanted to post a test pic. I do have real pics of my first liver flush where I got out approximately 150 stones, but I think people would get grossed out and never return. wink.gif Liver flush #2 - April 2nd!

#9 leonidas

leonidas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2004 - 11:59 PM

Wow good job man, you did it. I'm sure its rewarding in an odd way fishing around the toilet for the stones =)

#10 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 26 March 2004 - 07:06 PM

HUGE article on Skin brushing:
http://www.racingsma...in_brushing.htm

Complete Dry-Brushing Article:
http://www.celtic-se...mdrybrusar.html

Cheers!

Thanks so much for the articles!! In fact, I ordered my dry skin brush from celtic-seasalt.com a few days ago!! biggrin.gif

#11 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 March 2004 - 11:51 PM

C'est pas de probleme Tracy, mon ami!

Ok everyone! I'm feeling great! I'm doing daily enemas to flush out the rest of the toxins and I'm keeping daily maintenance of fiber shakes and probiotics. Besides the small breakout I got after the flush, my skin is doing tres bon! Next schedule liver flush: April 2nd / 2004. BOOYAH.

The next step.......My brown marks!!!!!! sad.gif I received my TCA complex just a few days ago, and just today, I finished reading all 63 pages of the Perfect Complexion TCA Complex thread and, again, I compiled up all the important information I need. Thing is...I still don't know what I'm doing! :lol: I'm gonna keep a log of my experience anyways k? biggrin.gif

#12 smilingeyes

smilingeyes

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:08 PM

Wow, I am impressed! You have updated and organized your processes so well that its well......kinda scary! Impressive tho'. biggrin.gif
~nancy

#13 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2004 - 12:15 PM

Thank you very much Nancy! biggrin.gif

TCA COMPLEX #1 - Summary

I've cut down my log book...pisses me off!

I still have spots of skin that are still flaking off (mostly my forehead and chin area), but the worst is over. I'm using a lot of moisturizer now to hide the flakiness. It was definitely a rewarding experience! Remember as a kid, when you would pour glue over your finger, let it dry, then have fun peeling it off afterwards? This is exactly what this is like! biggrin.gif

I can't believe that I was off my regimen for 6 days. I did have 2 breakouts though. sad.gif One on my forehead and one on my cheek. Could've been worse! They should go away soon.

What I Did
    - Applied 5 applications
    - I found that the fingertip was more effective and less wasteful than the papertowel and the q-tip. My finger peeled too, but it's no biggie. However, the q-tip was great for spot treating.
    - Used only moisturizer and sunscreen during the procedure.
    - Maintained healthy diet to ensure less chance of breakouts
What I did to help expidite the peeling/sloughing
    *Washed with warm water, then used fingertip to rub all over flaky areas (effectiveness (9/10)
    *Julie's microcrystals & TCA cleanser in a mix, and "sandpapered" face (effectiveness 7/10)
    *Warm-Hot showers (effectiveness (7-10)
    *Face Steaming (effectiveness 7/10)
    *Papaya & Pineapple enzyme mask (effectiveness 5/10)
    *Tweezers might be a good idea
Peel Breakdown
    Day 1, 2 -----> No noticeable changes
    Day 3, 4 -----> Skin noticeably tighter and darker. Especially when smiling. Looks like leather.
    Day 5 --------> Skin begins to peel ever so slightly
    Day 6 --------> Skin peels a lot more. This is my "stay home day"!!! At night, removed 80% of dead skin :blink:
    Day 7 --------> 90% peeled, and feeling better. wink.gif Back on regimen...baby steps.
Final Results
    *Hyperpigmentation marks 15-20% lighter
    *Pores on nose seem slightly less prominent.
    *Icepick scar on nose...less deep? Yes, this could all be wishful thinking, but I did spot treat that scar with a q-tip moreso than other areas
    *Face feels super smooth!
    *Diagnosis: I like it!
TIPS & WARNINGS
    *DON'T PICK at the skin! That is, if it doesn't come off easily.
    *Frosting layer of skin was actually the easiest and fastest to peel!
    *Keep your face well moisturized
    *Always use a sunscreen. Especially after your face peels. This is new skin we're talking about here
    *If you use your finger to apply solution, your finger will peel too!

#14 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:18 PM

JC - I Love your enthusiasm!!! You RULE!! biggrin.gif
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

#15 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2004 - 03:10 PM

Thank you Maya dear! I have you to thank for much of my new found knowledge. biggrin.gif Everyone here rocks!!!

LIVER FLUSH #2 - Preparation

I've taken tips from Shelleycat's liver flushing protocol. She's the queen on curezone! http://www.curezone....sp?f=424&i=2937 Thus I've changed up my flush procedure ever-so slightly. I like change! Maybe I'll get out more stones...maybe less. Who knows?

Things I did differently:
    *Did two coffee enemas in the past two nights (last flush - no enemas)
    *Day before flush --> No fasting. Ate easily digestable things and no-fat (last flush - fasted)
    *Day of flush --> also did not fast. Drinking chicken broth right now! (last flush - fasted)
    *Took magnesium citrate. It tastes just like sprite!!! Yum! (last flush - epsom salts in apple juice. Nasty!)
    *Nearly 2/3 cup olive oil and 1 cup grapefruit juice (last flush - 1/2 cup oo and 3/4 cup gj)
    *Did not add dose of black walnut tincture to olive oil mix (I forgot!)
    *Slept on my back (last flush - on my side)
    *No hot water bottle. Just heating blanket (last flush - both used together)
    *Going to do a detox bath tonight!
LIVER FLUSH #2 - Results

Noticeable Changes since Last Flush:
    *My tummy has been making gurgling sounds all day. <_< Definitely due to the magnesium citrate. Not worrying though.
    *5:00pm - did a salt water flush. My gosh that's a lot of (sea salt) water!!!
    *11:30pm - Did a detox bath. Interesting.
    *Final results:- no real stones this time. sad.gif
    *The magnesium citrate tasted ok! 1000x better than epsoms. Some don't use anything at all. I'll have to think about this the next time
    *Also, I should consider doing a real parasite killing in the near future
    *All in all, I'm doing fine! I'm going to keep my spirits up and look forward to the next flush! Chin up! biggrin.gif

#16 Orochian

Orochian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

Keep up the great work jc! I'll be starting my regimens of TCA Peels and live flush soon, so I'm definitely curious about how it's progressing for you! wink.gif

#17 El Sol

El Sol

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:26 AM

JC great information and testimony, just wanted to compliment your willingless to be our guinea pig :o tongue.gif Keep up with your regimen and especially your log. biggrin.gif

#18 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:05 PM

Thanks El Sol! biggrin.gif

LIVER FLUSH #3 - Preparation

Things I did differently:
    *Did two regular enemas two nights in a row. NOT coffee.
    *NO LAXATIVES today (no epsoms, SWF, nor mag cit).
    *Lots of apple juice and half fasted.
    *Added a dash of lemon juice to my Olive oil + grapefruit mix. I didn't have enough grapefruit. :ph34r:
    *Stopped eating at 2pm
    *No exercising though...rats!
    *SWF for tommorow morning!
    *Had to pick up sister at subway station at 12am (i.e. wasn't lying down)
    *Didn't sleep until 3am, typing away on my computer
Thanks for the props Blueeyedbia! biggrin.gif

LIVER FLUSH #3 - Results

Changes to the Flush:
    *Did a Salt Water Flush in the morning. I can really feel it gurling!
    *D'oh! Forgot to add Black Walnut Tincture to OO mixture. <_< Oh well.
    *By 11:30am the SWF has pretty much worn off.
    *Total stone count: ~200 stones! How some people claim to get thousands of stones in one flush is beyond me. I don't believe. <_<
    *I didn't use epsoms or magnesium citrate this time! Still a good flush! Sweet. user posted image
    *Did a TCA complex peel in conjunction with this flush. Killed two birds with one stone
    *Thus far, is my best flush yet! biggrin.gif
    *Next full moon: May 4th...next flush date? Hmm... user posted image

#19 Wally

Wally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2004 - 12:28 AM

Hope this latest flush goes well smile.gif
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."
- Abraham Lincoln

#20 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:25 PM

jc's Face Masks
What I like, and what I've tried

Bentonite Clay + Apple Cider Vinegar + Lavender Oil + Emu Oil
Details to come...

Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask
Details to come...

Jason Natural Stuff Papaya & Pineapple Enzyme Mask
Details to come...

Proactiv Sulphur Mask
No longer use it. Details to come.

(real) Cucumber mask
Details to come...