Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HplyEvrAftr

Blackheads in Ears

16 posts in this topic

Upon taking close-up for the scar forum, I seen I have MANY blackheads in my ears!! Does ANYONE know how to get them, since we cannot see them :(

:angel: Any advice appreciated!! :angel:

Treat them the same as you would anywhere else. Cleanse, then SA or glycolic acid/mandelic acid/etcetera.

I actually asked someone else to extract them for me. But probably not a good idea because it hurts!

Thanks for ur replies.... I've started taking a q-tip when doing the OCM and while applying pressure massage inside my ears with some oil..... Then steaming; etc while doing the rest of my face - I dunno how well it's working yet tho.

I did get some MaMa Lotion samples; so maybe I'll try that :)

I've never heard of blackheads in the ears before.

I've never heard of blackheads in the ears before.

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

Oh, wow good thing I just checked and I'm clear! Too bad I am not clear on my face. :doh:

Oh, wow good thing I just checked and I'm clear! Too bad I am not clear on my face. :doh:

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=

In middle school I had blackheads in my ears, but they went away in time I guess.

My

Epic

Regimen

Accutane Once A Day

Wash your face!

"Sometimes i like to pretend that my acne is a bunch of koala's. That way, my acne isn't so bad anymore."-Tyler Evans

寂ã—ã„ãªã‚‰æ•™ãˆã¦ä¸Šã’る。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son has black heads in his ear. I to try do get them out but he FREAKS! He's on accutane now so they are going away. He would get huge cysts in his ears and on the earlobes many times!!! It's totally normal!

My son has black heads in his ear. I to try do get them out but he FREAKS! He's on accutane now so they are going away. He would get huge cysts in his ears and on the earlobes many times!!! It's totally normal!

I'm glad they're going away! :) Just do be careful when poking around in the ear (it's safer to use a properly sterilized comedone extractor and not put it into the ear canal at all).

at walgreens i bought an extraction-type thing and it works wonders. i think its by revlon and its with the tweezers.

"Why is there a pancake is the silverware drawer?"

"The correct question is why is there silverware in the pancake drawer"

If you are worried about the extractor slipping, put a piece of cotton in the ear canal.

If you are worried about the extractor slipping, put a piece of cotton in the ear canal.