Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne under my new beard.. >=[

5 posts in this topic

First of all, hello everyone!

Anyways, I'm 15 and I've been letting this new beard of mine grow out a bit and I think it's about time to shave. So it will become fuller and everything. But WAIT! I'm getting ready to shave and what do I feel? I have like three bumps right under my beard! SO now I'm caught in a sticky situation. Do I shave this cruddy beard, (it's the kind of beard where it's not very full.. ya you know >.>), or do I keep it, (god forbid), to conceal these pimples while they? What grinds my gears is that they weren't there for the first month I had the beard.. so wtf. They've been there for about 2-3 days now, and I've been applying this Acne Severe treatment stuff. And it doesn't seem like it's cooling off any.

ANYWAYS, keep the ugly beard and conceal few pimples or shave ugly beard off and reveal some acne... :whistle:

I saw shave it off and just deal with the pimples.

Keeping it will only make them worse anyway, with all that hair and sweat and stuff.

Plus, you don't wanna look scruffy AND pimply.

:surprised::D

Done and done. Doesn't look too bad I don't think. I'll just continue to apply my products and hope it clears fast.

Nothing like advice from a good looking girl, eh? (Assuming you're the one in the picture, lol.)

Done and done. Doesn't look too bad I don't think. I'll just continue to apply my products and hope it clears fast.

Nothing like advice from a good looking girl, eh? (Assuming you're the one in the picture, lol.)

Hahah yes yes I am the one in the picture.

Nothing from a compliment from a flattering guy, eh? << are you Canadian?

Because I used to live in Canada and the 'eh' definitely stuck. :dance:

And good luck! :)

Hahah yes yes I am the one in the picture.

Nothing from a compliment from a flattering guy, eh? << are you Canadian?

Because I used to live in Canada and the 'eh' definitely stuck. :dance:

And good luck! :)

Hah, nope. From good ol' Illinois.

And good luck with whatever you're doing too! ;)