Sunscreen

5 replies to this topic

#1 PWPager08

PWPager08

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:23 AM

Can anyone reccommend a gentle sunscreen to use. I'm currently using neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch spf 30 but I hate the way it smells, feels, and it burns slightly for me. However, I do like the fact that it doesn't leave your face shiny. So, my question is what is another sunscreen that won't leave my skin shiny, but has a better feel, doesn't sting, and doesn't smell.

#2 epadilla

epadilla

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I'm an 18 yr old wife and mommy and a Biomedical Science major at the University of South Alabama. I'm a student, but other than that I'm a stay at home mommy to my seven month old son. My family is my favorite thing in the world. I love music, movies, and spend way too much time on myspace, perez hilton, and cafemom. My favorite tv show is America's Next Top Model, I've seen every season a million times and force my poor hubby to watch it with me =]. I'm a huge nerd and it doesn't bother me. Im a very happy person.

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

I've been using Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Face Sunscreen SPF 30 and I love it. It smells good and makes your skin soft after using it.

#3 harshith

harshith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:20 AM

i recommend using Shiseido extra smooth sun protection cream or Sofina s/s

#4 worseat29

worseat29

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (PWPager08 @ Apr 12 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone reccommend a gentle sunscreen to use. I'm currently using neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch spf 30 but I hate the way it smells, feels, and it burns slightly for me. However, I do like the fact that it doesn't leave your face shiny. So, my question is what is another sunscreen that won't leave my skin shiny, but has a better feel, doesn't sting, and doesn't smell.

Many 30 sunscreens hurt my skin, always have. I can only tolerate SPF 15.

#5 pattiep

pattiep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (PWPager08 @ Apr 12 2008, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter. Currently using Vanicream and we do not think it makes her acne worse. It can be used on face or body and is had a sensitive skin formula. However, the sun seems to make her acne worse. Does anyone else find that being in the sun makes acne worse? I'd be interested in any other sunscreens that work for people with acne. She uses Differin and Duac topically, too. Any help appreciated-thanks

#6 skin blues

skin blues

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:38 PM

I use Jason Aqua Moist balancing SPF 15 lotion. (I'm pretty sure I saw it listed in the best products summary in Don't Go to The Cosmetics Counter Without Me and that's what gave me the idea to buy it.) It's the only one I've tried that doesn't make my face shine and doesn't seem to be the cause of breakouts. I was worried at first when I saw how much thicker it is than the others I've tried but a little goes a long way and it's very comfortable on my skin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users