Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunscreen

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone reccommend a gentle sunscreen to use. I'm currently using neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch spf 30 but I hate the way it smells, feels, and it burns slightly for me. However, I do like the fact that it doesn't leave your face shiny. So, my question is what is another sunscreen that won't leave my skin shiny, but has a better feel, doesn't sting, and doesn't smell.

I've been using Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Face Sunscreen SPF 30 and I love it. It smells good and makes your skin soft after using it.

Can anyone reccommend a gentle sunscreen to use. I'm currently using neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch spf 30 but I hate the way it smells, feels, and it burns slightly for me. However, I do like the fact that it doesn't leave your face shiny. So, my question is what is another sunscreen that won't leave my skin shiny, but has a better feel, doesn't sting, and doesn't smell.

Many 30 sunscreens hurt my skin, always have. I can only tolerate SPF 15.

Looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter. Currently using Vanicream and we do not think it makes her acne worse. It can be used on face or body and is had a sensitive skin formula. However, the sun seems to make her acne worse. Does anyone else find that being in the sun makes acne worse? I'd be interested in any other sunscreens that work for people with acne. She uses Differin and Duac topically, too. Any help appreciated-thanks

I use Jason Aqua Moist balancing SPF 15 lotion. (I'm pretty sure I saw it listed in the best products summary in Don't Go to The Cosmetics Counter Without Me and that's what gave me the idea to buy it.) It's the only one I've tried that doesn't make my face shine and doesn't seem to be the cause of breakouts. I was worried at first when I saw how much thicker it is than the others I've tried but a little goes a long way and it's very comfortable on my skin.