oily skin

1165 replies to this topic

#1161 iconzz

iconzz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

I last took accutane june of 2010. I never thought my face would still be giving me problems. If I knew that accuane would have created a whole new problem that seems incurable I would have never done it and just let my nasty cysts go away over time. Now nearly 3 years later the zits are at a minimum but my skin is nastier looking and constantly red all the time. Sometimes it gets even worse, I can usually feel it in my face when it does. Right now on the regimen the BP is making my skin even more red than normal.

Does anyone have a secret to fixing this? It is so insanely irritating I've tried so many different things (regimen, emu oil, etc.). I just want my face to be the normal skin color. Should I stop using products on my face all together?

just dont irritate your face with products....

try these hope it hlps...

1.wash ur face once in a day with no water.... like cetaphil or ponds cream cleanser ..

2. moisturise .

3. if u feel its kindaa dry just apply misturise without cleansing

4.while u wash or apply moisturiser do not massage o anything. BE GENTLE.

5. donot touch your face

6.ur hair away from face

7. sleep on ur back

#1162 jordan1234

jordan1234

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hey Lamarr and Seattle,

I hope you guys are doing well and I know it has been a while. I would like to update you both on my progress and hear how things are going with you. If either of you see this post please post back and I will respond shortly. 

#1163 jamie10

jamie10

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

can anyone offer an update here? Jordan1234 - can we hear what you've been doing and how you are doing?

Thanks

#1164 oli girl

oli girl

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Lamarr & Seattle don't come on here much. I can tell you that Lamarr has his email on his profile if you want to get in touch with him. Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Holidays & New Year : )

#1165 Malco

Malco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hi guys

My symptoms are flushes and flushes of heat, triggers

change of temperature especially the winter after meals, stress, anxiety, Sun, sport, shower etc...

Since 4 November 2013, every beginning of month I am strong vbeam treatment with purpura, I did my 4th early this month and still me have the last (for now) the early March 5th.

After all the evil that I gave myself and after reading some testimonials, I was hoping good results for my rosacea triggered by roaccutane, unfortunately I do not even know if my condition is improving, so it's subtle, I even feel that I have the redness that is gaining ground.

So I want to try plaquenil, see if it can help me. I would make the updates.

#1166 Malco

Malco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

Please my friends I would like to have help, I read all 59 pages.

Flushs give me a hard life, I also kinda evil to the joint, hair loss and dry skin.

I did 5 strong vbeam with purpura in 5 months, I don't see any improvement at the moment and I started taking clonidine since 1 month and plaquenil for 5 weeks, the clonidine helps me, but I hope the plaquenil is going to heal me like Lamar or I will try the mepacrine like him.

But please I saw that you know much about roaccutane effects I would like advice to cure my skin it spoils me life!

I took 40 mg for 6 months for miserable buttons in the back in 2008 and I did not learn...!

I eat balanced, I cut quick lactose and sugar apart from honey and fruit for over 2 months and I don't see any improvements. I try to not eat gluten also for 2 week, but I lost weight and found over what to eat,.

I bought juicer, red LED but I stopped because makes me red, complement food, probiotics, kefir... As I saw no results I began medication to calm inflammation and hoping to heal with the antimalarial.
So, now, I take 3 * 0.75 mg clonidine/day and 1 tablet 200mg plaquenil and 1/2 Tablet 100 mg at night hoping that it heals me, also I take milk thistle, turmeric, red wine extract and Borage Oil.

Please give me tips to heal, do I do cure liver and kidneys?

What take as complement hemp oil I I put on my skin but it doesnt...

I can even make sport otherwise I becomes all red for hours!
I have to stop soccer and bodybuilding!

Oli girl you no longer takes plaquenil? CA you cure your rosacea?

Sorry for the questions and my text and draft and that I do not speak English I use a translator sorry.thank you for your understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users