cyst cortisone pop red tea

4 replies to this topic

#1 sid99

sid99

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:30 AM

I have had this deep cystic pimple for over nearly 3 weeks now. It's really deep. It took about 2 weeks for me to see a head. I then got a needle disinfected and popped the head and pushed the crap out until it actually burst. But the problem is the cyst is all together but had more than one head, i take it the infection spread. One of the sides the head has still not come up and when i put my hands aorund it I feel a lump. I cant already see some pigmentation developing where i popped the other head. I want to get rid of this ASAP without having to get some cortisone shot at dermatoligst as this is too expensive and out of the question. It just the one big lump. WHAT CAN I DO? I tried benzoyl peroxide DUAC medice but its just doesnt penetrate at all, so useless. Also tried toothpaste and ice nothing working. THis is one of the stubborn types but im worried about scarring. I ordered tea tree oil but stupid seller slow at delivery, hope that will work. Any major suggestions from experience individuals?? HOW LONG!!!????
Thanks for any advice/help, I can't live with this i know after I will have to suffer 2-3 months of the hyperpigmentation.

#2 glosoli&heima

glosoli&heima

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:31 AM

i don't know if icing and iboprufen (sp?) will be much help, but it's worth a try? this is th explanation from wynne on here... http://www.acne.org/...it-t166343.html

good luck! don't pick it!

#3 Cecelia

Cecelia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:SOCCER!

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:58 AM

Follow Wynne's advice.

#4 MacLover

MacLover

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:17 AM

The only thing that makes those gp away is getting them injected by a derm. It helps ALOT.

#5 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:18 AM

No more squeezing! That will only cause the pimple to rupture underneath the skin and that can lead to scarring, plus spread of the infection. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of my signature in the link there. It won't work overnight, but you have to be consistent in applying ice and taking ibuprofen and using the antibiotic cream and bandaid at night. Don't just try it for one day and say it doesn't work. The methods will work (and have for me) for even the large, deep pimples that take months to go away.

Do not mess with the lesion anymore at ALL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users