Photo

Im Cured - DEmodex Solutions Cured ME!

vitamin vitamins vitamin d vitamin b vitamin b5 magnesium fish oil zinc depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#41 djh123

djh123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

wow im looking at the dermodex solution website right now~this crap is expensive.............. just like all the other acne products out there it seems...hmmm

#42 paulvg

paulvg

Samick Greg Bennett Royale Line Guitars' Rocks!!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:58 PM

congrats.... eusa_clap.gif
A guitar world word of warning here: don't become obsessed with sounding like one particular player and sounding exactly like him. Even if you manage that, the best you can expect from it is to play in a band covering his material and/or be forever known as the guy who 'imitates that other famous guy'.

#43 jimmyismyname

jimmyismyname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it in previous posts, but doesn't it seem this expensive cure is very similar to BP and that it treats the bacteria in/under your skin?

Tiny parasitic mites under the skin might be very rare anyway imo.

#44 djh123

djh123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (jimmyismyname @ Nov 24 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it in previous posts, but doesn't it seem this expensive cure is very similar to BP and that it treats the bacteria in/under your skin?

Tiny parasitic mites under the skin might be very rare anyway imo.

yes jimmy you're right !!!

http://www.absolutea...l-research.html

#45 jimmyismyname

jimmyismyname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

I'd also add that I think the main difference is that he/she might have had the tiny parasites under the skin and BP can do little to nothing for that condition. There's a big difference between bacteria and actual parasites causing skin problems.

#46 AutonomousOne1980

AutonomousOne1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (MarsBars @ Apr 1 2008, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So many conspiracy theorists on these boards.

eusa_shifty.gif

im not saying any conspiracy exists, and i think this poster is just spamming, but one things that will always naturally exist, are differences in interest, just by the fact people exist they are biased, this will effect the world no matter how you want everything to just be about your interests, you gotta get your, they gotta get theirs. sometimes they want theirs at the expense of yours(conspiracy) and we all know people are rarely open about their real interests, so conspriracy is a very natural occurance, and not any where beyond possibility nor probability. To say its not possile for people to want to scam you makes you naive.
#1.critical nutritional issues- b12(three forms exist), Calcium(yogurt, cheese or calcium phosphate supps) and vitamin d(sun or supps not to exceed 1000 iu). heme iron-most absorbable from meat only, clams are high. these are the most difficult vitamins to get and absorb. All others or about the same in difficulty in absorption. MAgnesium in our food supply is generally low as well, try natural calm supps.
#2 Fats- monounsaturated should dominate(olives), followed by polyunsaturated plant sources(nuts) but not if you have acne. the health benefits of fish oil and fish are controversial and i dont consume them due to mercury contamination and immune supression avoid processed fats if possible.
#3 Protein/amino acids- dairy and eggs best sources for tryptophan and methionine which convert to powerful antioxidants melatonin and glutathione.
#4 Carotenoids- alpha- beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin, lutein zeaxanthin, astaxanthin. these are vital to human nutrition, carrots, butternut squash, pumpkin, chili pepper and cayenne pepper are the best sources.
#5 Regularity-BM at least once a day, Moist, large stools, 1 piece ideal, no maldigestion, no floating stools indicative of maldigested fat. HOW- insoluble fiber- wheat and cooked vegetables. soluble fiber-oats/ good bacteria ferment soluble fiber making short chain fatty acids that inhibit pathogens.
#6 Circadian cycles-Light, get up with the sun, and expose your entire body to it. darkness-melatonin is released upon the sensing of absolute darkness. sleep in a pitch black room, try to ensure 10 hours total darkness, wear sunglasses before bed. do not eat too late at night.
#7 Desirable physiological states(positive moods/emotions) do precisely what you like and what feels good to you, but not regardless of consequences, just from a perspective that, you own your life, and can determine precisely what you do with it and need not answer or ask of permission from anyone,achieving maximum autonomy and self government.

#47 adamrodriguez

adamrodriguez

those that hate me love acne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (allo12345 @ Apr 1 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bullshit

especially the part about mercury fillings

Mercury fillings ARE toxic, there are studys out there about this, testing toothfillings on rats which died! mercury tooth in this video can be seen with mercury vapors coming off from the tooth when rubbed with an eraser:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA
How To Wash Your Face The Right Way

Product Ingredients To Avoid

Why Moisturizer Is Important

products I currently use:
L'Bri Pure N Natural Deep Pore Cleanser & Oil-Free Moisturizer
Forever Living Products "Aloe Vera Gelly" Moisturizer

#48 tawntawn

tawntawn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

I also was diagnosed with Demodex mites. I did not suffered from acne for 5 years in my early 20s. Went to dermatologists, tried SO many of the common prescriptions - benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, Retin A, antibiotics, ClearLight, etc. I went to a holistic doctor finally. She diagnosed me with these mites, prescribed Xin Famanling Cream with metronidazole and Acarid Removing soap along with some supplement like zinc, black current oil, etc. I went home, used the cream, soap, took supplements and have NEVER had a breakout like I use to have. My skin is clear now. I think it was the cream and soap that specifically got rid of my acne. The supplements were more for overall health - which is always good for the skin.

#49 tawntawn

tawntawn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (chrisaus @ Apr 2 2008, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
think of all the bums out there resting their head on urine soaked mattresses. Most of them don't have acne. Don't bother cleaning your pillows e.t.c. Acne is a digestive problem not an external problem. The external problem is only a factor on existing acne which originally came from the digestive problem, geddit.

That's a really good point. I'd like to share my experience regarding this.

First, I think that there's different types of acne out there, hence, different causes. Mine was not a digestive problem - I did gastrointestinal cleanses. Took acidolpholus. I ate healthy. This never helped my acne. However, my acne disappeared IMMEDIATELY after I began using this cream. I think I was lucky in that it worked so quickly. My doctor told me it could take a few weeks. But it didn't. I began getting better after the first night of application.

Second, ABOUT THE BUMS not getting acne:
I asked my doctor why my boyfriend didn't get the same acne after kissing/cuddling/using-same-pillow-as-me. I mean, I had this acne for years. You'd think it would've been contagious. (gross to think about, I know). She told me that some people's skin was just more susceptible to these mites for various reasons. So, basically, your skin first has to be the right habitat (ph balance, oiliness, immunity, etc.) for you to get a outbreak of them. Then you have to be exposed to them.

Your critical thinking is definitely on the right track though. Please check out my intro post to get a more complete story of my experience.

Namaste!

#50 Stephen01

Stephen01

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

I don't know how effective they are but I've read of some different tests you can try to see if you actually have demodex mites. One of them is to buy a cheap microscope at some place like Toys are Us, scrape some oil from your face, and then put it on a slide and if you have them you can see them at 400x-1200x magnification. You'll have to find some pictures of them online so you'll know what your looking for.

#51 D*Star

D*Star

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:21 AM

Ah, had to post on this one -- I think I've only posted once before...

JennyG, for what it's worth, I KNOW your posts are filled with truth, and that you're not a spammer, and you have no financial interest in that company. Uh, if certain people on here would have even bothered to notice, you even indicated there were other treatments -- sea buckthorn and ... well, can't remember the other one wink.gif But, thank you, for taking the time and energy to express this very beneficial post. The people who are meant to see it and benefit from it, will do so. Pretty much, like you said, screw the rest wink.gif

I have to admit, when I first heard about this mite, it was too freaky -- I was not able to believe it. But I was reading about it on a site that offered a really simple DIY remedy. It dried the skin, I followed it the next day with coconut oil, and omfg, there they were. Freaked me totally out. That was a couple of months ago. I've been researching and wrangling with the little beotches ever since. Still freaks me out that these things live INSIDE our skin -- you can literally rub the skin, and poof there they are (after treatments). And as you theorize, I also believe they are inside and out -- they're so small, they're probably in our lungs, intestines, etc. etc. I read about one girl who cured hers with another remedy, and she said she can now breathe better. I also have issues with breathing, and I look forward to getting it all out of me, so I can breathe better too smile.gif

I read about the ZZ stuff, and like someone above said, that "secret" ingredient was not acceptable for me. I wanna know what I'm putting on my skin. But I believe that it healed you and others, but like you said, there are other remedies. I haven't bought any of them yet, just been using primarily coconut oil and aloe -- (the brand of aloe I have has alcohol in it, which may help to kill them) the aloe seems to rile them enough to come to the surface. Anyway, the girl I mentioned above cured hers with sea buckthorn products, and that's what I'm going to use. Ordered, and waiting for it to arrive.

It does make sense that people can cure this without ever seeing them or realizing that's what they're curing. First of all, they do not like light -- or sunlight, makes sense that would be a helpful aspect -- getting sun. And yes, sulphur is another thing they don't like...also tea tree oil kills them, neem, etc. They are very, very tiny, but they're not microscopic. I've now seen them at every level of their development. Black specks, cigar-shaped grubs, "pods" with black specks, teeny-tiny black threads that you would never suspect any harm from... And this mite is not rare, it's a fact (google it) that MOST people have some degree of these mites on their bodies. They usually live in the eyebrows/lashes...hair follicles...they cause hair loss. Some people, just like with allergies, apparently have a worse reaction to their presence -- compromised immune system or whatever.

And I agree with pretty much everything you're saying, JennyG. Crazy stuff in this world--it's now coming to a head (no pun, intended, lol), the "sheeple" won't have the luxury of their denial much longer. I just hope we can survive it all -- to enjoy our healthy new skin smile.gif Congratulations on yours, and keep your chin up, and thanks again for having the courage to put the truth out there to help others.

DS

#52 Reinax

Reinax

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:48 AM

Jenny, I agree with you and been saying similar for years! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anyway, can someone please tell me how to test for Demodex mites?

Can you buy a test online somewhere??

I have a zillion of tiny tiny pimples on my jaw line that emerged after the use of a home salicylic acid peel. My face broke out even worse. It's been almost 3 weeks now. I am trying to take care of myself internally..I just want to address the external now.

#53 D*Star

D*Star

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Reinax @ Nov 19 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jenny, I agree with you and been saying similar for years! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anyway, can someone please tell me how to test for Demodex mites?

Can you buy a test online somewhere??

I have a zillion of tiny tiny pimples on my jaw line that emerged after the use of a home salicylic acid peel. My face broke out even worse. It's been almost 3 weeks now. I am trying to take care of myself internally..I just want to address the external now.

As I understand you can go to a mainstream doctor, he'll scrape your skin and then look under a microscope. But he's likely to just scoff at the notion that it's the cause of your skin issues. Mainstream docs are part of the problem, not the cure. Their pockets are filled, not when you're healed, but when you keep coming back for their prescriptions. I wouldn't waste my time/money on getting tested for the demodex. What would be the purpose? The majority of the population has them, ignorant doctors don't give it attention, they don't think it causes any problems -- it's apparently beyond their comprehension. Just like so many things regarding a healthy body (for example, most of them are morons when it comes to nourishing and taking proper care of the body). What they know is pharmaceuticals, the primary thing they were taught in medical school, primarily funded by pharmaceutical companies.

In my experience with the demodex, I've seen that they like "dark" places on your face -- under the jawline is one of them. Others, behind ears, back of neck...any place that doesn't get a lot of attention. When you put stuff on your skin they don't like (coconut oil, aloe, sea buckthorn, etc), they make a beeline to the nearest openings -- nose, eyes, ears. You can feel when one gets in your eye, it will momentarily make vision a little fuzzy.

My advice would be to go to earthclinic.com (non-profit site) and see the diy remedy that "Ted" provides (water,Borax,hydrogen peroxide), and testimonials. That's where I first heard about it. One cool thing I discovered in this process is that oil, believe it or not, does not break us out. I actually think our face gets oily in efforts to fight this parasite (just my theory), because the excess oil will suffocate it. And when it dies, THAT is what causes the breakout. When they die, they literally melt into the pores, and that's the nasty-ness that causes the bumps. That's why often when the skin begins to heal, it gets worse (dying demodex) before it gets better. Ted doesn't say to do this, but this is how I discovered the wicked little things. I used the borax remedy one night, the next morning I put coconut oil on my skin -- like I'd already been doing before this. The oil brought them to the surface -- lots of them. Try it yourself. It's a lot cheaper than going to get tested for them. If they don't immediately surface upon putting the coconut oil on, let it sit on your skin for a few minutes. Then maybe apply more coconut oil and especially good, put aloe on top of that. It's essentially drowning them.

Oh, another key thing if you want to see them. My best tool, magnifying mirror -- also magnifying glass. No microscope needed. Although they may start out invisible to the eye, as they grow and develop (several stages), you can definitely see them. Very tiny, but you can see them, especially in the "pods."

Hope this helps.

DS

#54 Pheisty

Pheisty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

Jenny,

I, too, had/have demodex mites and am currently in the process of eradicating them. I have seen them with my own eyes and know that they exist. All of you naysayers can laugh and poke fun all you want, they are real and they do cause some types of acne. (I actually happen to believe that they cause almost all acne, but that's a debate for another day.)

I haven't used Demodex Solutions, but I've used Ponds, Borax, and Selsun Blue shampoo. My skin began to clear up almost immediately. I'm five days in, now, and I'm shocked at the difference. I hadn't really seen any of the buggers until last night and this morning. After leaving the Ponds on my face for about an hour, I scratched under my chin and felt little particles, so I looked at them. They were little cigar-shaped things with black on them. I scratched under my chin some more, and I got a whole bunch of them, in different sizes. Disgusting.

They DO exist.

And I also have to agree with D*Star when they said that oil is NOT bad for our skin. I also believe that when you put it on your skin, you suffocate the little bastards which kills them and causes the acne.

I'm just so happy that I'm curing my acne naturally. My husband was getting so upset with how depressed I was that he nearly forced me to go to the Dermatologist. I told him to let me try this last thing, and if it didn't work, I would go. But I know that modern medicine is not the answer to acne...at least not long-term and not without keeping your overall health.

Anyway, I had to add my two cents. whistling.gif)

Thank you, Jenny, for being brave and starting this thread. I've seen how crazy this subject can make people (God only knows why), so I know that you knew what you were getting into when you posted this. I'm sure this thread will help lots of people. XOXO

#55 SkyeeHi

SkyeeHi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

I know this is an old thread.. But one must take heed to what JennyG said she is absolutely right I agree with so many of the facts she stated. For some reason people don't like to wrap their heads around the unknown and that what the govt wants for us to stay down and never question them. Listen to everything you read and apply it to your life. Peace.