Photo

Im Cured - DEmodex Solutions Cured ME!

vitamin vitamins vitamin d vitamin b vitamin b5 magnesium fish oil zinc depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#1 JennyG

JennyG

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

I'm cured. Finally after suffering for 23 years with painful cystic acne. I researched and researched and tried every F'***in thing. Went to top dermatologists from LA to NYcity. The results! A waste of money! all of them. I tried lasers, accutain, all topicals and anibiotics..nothing worked. Finally..i am cured. Now i have to get rid of the scars.
Ok..i tried everything and the one thing that the doctors in America do not know..they do NOT know what acne is. China knows what acne is! If you do not believe me..you can test it for yourself. What i did to cure my acne was to do opposite of what we are taught to do in America. Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies want you to know a cure for a billion dollar business? NO! Do you want to know who funds medical schools? The pharmaceutical companies! Your health is being negatively effected by CORPORATE GREED!

But there is a cure..
What i found out shocked me to a core. American doctors do not know what acne is..how could we live in such a so called "modern" advanced society and do not know how to cure a pimple. It's because..there is NO financial gain for you to know what acne is. Good thing a Doctor in china(Dr. Zhao Zhongzhou) did a study and found out the reason for acne. He had a huge success rate in his cure. He found out that under the skin there are little micro-organisms. In people who have depressed immune systems these little organisms are able to get out of control. In today's world we have lowered immune systems due to all the chemicals and heavy metals in our food, water, beauty products, air and bodies. If you have metal in your teeth..you probably have acquired acne do it's stress on your body. Metal is one of the biggest reasons for lowered immune systems. Metal is in our water, air and the deadliest metal "MERCURY" is in our dental tooth fillings. Not to mention braces also burdens your body with metal. This all lowers your immune system leaving you unable to fight these micro-organisms. If you think all the beauty products you purchase to cure acne is helping you..think again. They are full of chemicals that are lowing your immune system and making you susceptible to acne. Go all organic and natural! As i did!

Next - get rid of these micro-organisms under your skin causing breakouts. If you don't think you have this. You can do a test. Buy a tube of permetherin lotion 5% - this helps to kill these little organisms. You can find Permetherin online through a canadian pharmacy under Kwellada lotion. Or you can buy generic. Take a hot shower (important to open your pores) and then put this lotion on your acne. You may see little black dots that emerge from you skin. This is what is causing your acne! They are called mites. They come from cotton(clothing) and are on all of our skin. People that have lowered immune systems cannot stop them from multiplying. This is what the asian doctor Zhao Zhongzhou found out. If our medical system is so advanced. Why do they not biopsy our skin samples and look to see what exactly is under our skin causing pimples?? Well, because a cure would mean a huge blow to our pharmaceutical industry, dermatologists and the FDA who is making money from the pharmaceuticals. It's politics everyone! Now..this is what i did to cure my acne!

1. I used Demodex Solutions to kill these organisms - *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CURE! USE the ZZ cream EVERY NIGHT. These organisms come out in the dark and the ZZ cream smothers them to prevent them from surfacing and mating and multiplying. This is the best acne cure!
2. I used permetherin lotion every couple of days after the shower.
3. I used Emu oil to suffocate the organisms and to soften my skin. Important! because killing these organisms is going to dry out your skin and having emu oil is important. It's FALSE that oil will cause acne. OPPOSITE! Oil smothers the little organisms and cures acne!! It may look like it's causing it..b/c you will have a die off and they will surface. this is good. Other oils that kill acne are Sea Buckthorn Oil and Tea Tree Oil.
4. I took oral Ivermectin 15 mg...5 times several weeks a part. (not sure if this helped my cure)
5. I used LL magnetic Clay mask which surfaces these little organisms.
6. I did everything to help boost my immune system. I took vitamins, eat ONLY ORGANIC foods (no chemicals). Threw out all my beauty products and bought ZERO chemical organic products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc). Threw out toothpaste with FLOURIDE. Flouride is almost as toxic to you as ARSENIC. It was first used in the Holocaust to brain wash victims. It causes brain damage and will damage your organs.

When you first start using demodex solutions you will have a massive die off of these organisms. They will surface. You will think you are breaking out more..but you are actually killing them. They will fight and release toxins and chemicals and this will cause you to have lots of temporary breakouts and burning on your skin! You have to get through this in order to have a total clearing. It takes several months. I looked terrible in the beginning of this process BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! In order to keep your side effects down - use Emu oil!!!!

If you message emu oil onto your face - you will see that the cysts that you have are easily extracted with a little pressure. This is because emu oil suffocates them and surfaces them. you will find that hard cysts will now soften and be able to be extracted easily. You may see little black dots (mites). I think it's important to extract the debry that is in your pimples. Using emu oil they easily come out. you will be amazed. Drs. have always told me not to touch my pimples. F-them because they are painful and i felt this awful gnawing under my skin. I think using the emu oil to pop the pimples helped them to heal faster! F what the doctors say. They did not help me.

Stick with this for a couple of months - as i did - you will not ever need to go back to another dermatologist again. Never have to use accutane which i have done 3 x...the acne always comes back.

Also, clean your bedding with Borax laundry detergent which will help to keep your pillows clean. Change them often. And use internal parasite killing herbs to kill these micro-organisms from the inside. I believe that they may actually be in the blood and organs. So killing them internally may be the key to getting rid of this for good. They say vitamin B5 and fish oil helps to kill them internally. Also take parasite killing herbs - i used Dr. hulda clarks parasite killing herbs. Also take vitamins to help restore you immune system - vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc. A good multivitamin ONLY from a recommended doctor. I take Dr. Hulda clark vitamins since everything is lab tested for purity.

Lastly - if you have silver metal tooth fillings in your mouth - GET THESE OUT! It contains one of the most deadliest metals "mercury" and may eventually be found to be the cause of many of our so called Neurological diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, Seizures, Depression etc! I went to Dr. Huggins who is the guru for trying to warn people of this catastrophe. These fillings are lowing everyones immune system. 100,000 people have provided testimonials to the government and said that they removed their dental fillings and were cured of diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, cancer, depressions, seizures, parkinsons, lough Gherigs and more. Do you think that the pharmaceutical companies want you to know this? They will lose billions of dollars!!! If you don't believe me..research it. Look up Dr. Rife and find out how he had a 100% cure for cancer in the 1930's. Find out how his findings were hidden from the public and how the numourous other physicians and scientists with cures for cancer were sadly made to dissapear. I hope you research this for yourself..you will find a sad sad story and a pandoras box of hidden cures. If you want to find a cure - research it yourself and DO NOT LISTEN to what the doctors and media tells you. With the internet...hopefully some day everyone will find out how all cures are being hidden. Start your research and help you families and loved ones stay healthy. Doctors in America do not know EVERYTHING! FDA is wrong many times. They said smoking was safe..they said that AIDS couldnt be transmitted through blood transfusions. They were wrong. Don't listen to they hype! Read READ and RESEARCH the truth! BE SAFE and GET RID OF THE ACNE for GOOD !!

#2 bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:11 PM

Odd, yet interesting.

#3 MarsBars

MarsBars

It's always Monday...

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

So many conspiracy theorists on these boards.

eusa_shifty.gif

#4 valo_123

valo_123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

Ever see that old lady on youtube talking about cold cream and acne? lol...she was basically saying the same thing about these mites. She also stated that an initial breakout of whiteheads takes place.

#5 allo12345

allo12345

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:26 PM

bullshit

especially the part about mercury fillings

#6 rcr0412

rcr0412

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:48 PM

i dont believe the mercury filling stuff, i have read stuff about the mites though

#7 lllll

lllll

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:45 PM

i think people too easily dismiss things that are strange as being scams or conspiracy theories.

it seems as though it is definitely for a certain type of acne/skin problems (judging by the pictures on the website)- most looked like there was something clearly under the skin. also, this is obviously not THE cause of acne bc many have cured their acne and not addressed any mite problems.

#8 MarsBars

MarsBars

It's always Monday...

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (lllll @ Apr 2 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think people too easily dismiss things that are strange as being scams or conspiracy theories.

it seems as though it is definitely for a certain type of acne/skin problems (judging by the pictures on the website)- most looked like there was something clearly under the skin. also, this is obviously not THE cause of acne bc many have cured their acne and not addressed any mite problems.

I was not referring to the personal regimen as a conspiracy theory (as that would make very little sense....). Rather, I was saying it in regards to the clear belief of a conspiracy theory among dermatologists, pharmaceutical companies, etc.

#9 chrisaus

chrisaus

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:50 AM

think of all the bums out there resting their head on urine soaked mattresses. Most of them don't have acne. Don't bother cleaning your pillows e.t.c. Acne is a digestive problem not an external problem. The external problem is only a factor on existing acne which originally came from the digestive problem, geddit.

#10 reviresco

reviresco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:39 AM

i dont want to offend anyone, but this is soooooooo funny. mites that live under my skin that i need to suffocate, who come out and breed on my face when im a sleep and then snuggle back into my pores. this definitely gets the prize for craziest theory i have ever read.

#11 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (JennyG @ Apr 1 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm cured. Finally after suffering for 23 years with painful cystic acne. I researched and researched and tried every F'***in thing. Went to top dermatologists from LA to NYcity. The results! A waste of money! all of them. I tried lasers, accutain, all topicals and anibiotics..nothing worked. Finally..i am cured. Now i have to get rid of the scars.
Ok..i tried everything and the one thing that the doctors in America do not know..they do NOT know what acne is. China knows what acne is! If you do not believe me..you can test it for yourself. What i did to cure my acne was to do opposite of what we are taught to do in America. Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies want you to know a cure for a billion dollar business? NO! Do you want to know who funds medical schools? The pharmaceutical companies! Your health is being negatively effected by CORPORATE GREED!

But there is a cure..
What i found out shocked me to a core. American doctors do not know what acne is..how could we live in such a so called "modern" advanced society and do not know how to cure a pimple. It's because..there is NO financial gain for you to know what acne is. Good thing a Doctor in china(Dr. Zhao Zhongzhou) did a study and found out the reason for acne. He had a huge success rate in his cure. He found out that under the skin there are little micro-organisms. In people who have depressed immune systems these little organisms are able to get out of control. In today's world we have lowered immune systems due to all the chemicals and heavy metals in our food, water, beauty products, air and bodies. If you have metal in your teeth..you probably have acquired acne do it's stress on your body. Metal is one of the biggest reasons for lowered immune systems. Metal is in our water, air and the deadliest metal "MERCURY" is in our dental tooth fillings. Not to mention braces also burdens your body with metal. This all lowers your immune system leaving you unable to fight these micro-organisms. If you think all the beauty products you purchase to cure acne is helping you..think again. They are full of chemicals that are lowing your immune system and making you susceptible to acne. Go all organic and natural! As i did!

Next - get rid of these micro-organisms under your skin causing breakouts. If you don't think you have this. You can do a test. Buy a tube of permetherin lotion 5% - this helps to kill these little organisms. You can find Permetherin online through a canadian pharmacy under Kwellada lotion. Or you can buy generic. Take a hot shower (important to open your pores) and then put this lotion on your acne. You may see little black dots that emerge from you skin. This is what is causing your acne! They are called mites. They come from cotton(clothing) and are on all of our skin. People that have lowered immune systems cannot stop them from multiplying. This is what the asian doctor Zhao Zhongzhou found out. If our medical system is so advanced. Why do they not biopsy our skin samples and look to see what exactly is under our skin causing pimples?? Well, because a cure would mean a huge blow to our pharmaceutical industry, dermatologists and the FDA who is making money from the pharmaceuticals. It's politics everyone! Now..this is what i did to cure my acne!

1. I used Demodex Solutions to kill these organisms - *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CURE! USE the ZZ cream EVERY NIGHT. These organisms come out in the dark and the ZZ cream smothers them to prevent them from surfacing and mating and multiplying. This is the best acne cure!
2. I used permetherin lotion every couple of days after the shower.
3. I used Emu oil to suffocate the organisms and to soften my skin. Important! because killing these organisms is going to dry out your skin and having emu oil is important. It's FALSE that oil will cause acne. OPPOSITE! Oil smothers the little organisms and cures acne!! It may look like it's causing it..b/c you will have a die off and they will surface. this is good. Other oils that kill acne are Sea Buckthorn Oil and Tea Tree Oil.
4. I took oral Ivermectin 15 mg...5 times several weeks a part. (not sure if this helped my cure)
5. I used LL magnetic Clay mask which surfaces these little organisms.
6. I did everything to help boost my immune system. I took vitamins, eat ONLY ORGANIC foods (no chemicals). Threw out all my beauty products and bought ZERO chemical organic products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc). Threw out toothpaste with FLOURIDE. Flouride is almost as toxic to you as ARSENIC. It was first used in the Holocaust to brain wash victims. It causes brain damage and will damage your organs.

When you first start using demodex solutions you will have a massive die off of these organisms. They will surface. You will think you are breaking out more..but you are actually killing them. They will fight and release toxins and chemicals and this will cause you to have lots of temporary breakouts and burning on your skin! You have to get through this in order to have a total clearing. It takes several months. I looked terrible in the beginning of this process BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! In order to keep your side effects down - use Emu oil!!!!

If you message emu oil onto your face - you will see that the cysts that you have are easily extracted with a little pressure. This is because emu oil suffocates them and surfaces them. you will find that hard cysts will now soften and be able to be extracted easily. You may see little black dots (mites). I think it's important to extract the debry that is in your pimples. Using emu oil they easily come out. you will be amazed. Drs. have always told me not to touch my pimples. F-them because they are painful and i felt this awful gnawing under my skin. I think using the emu oil to pop the pimples helped them to heal faster! F what the doctors say. They did not help me.

Stick with this for a couple of months - as i did - you will not ever need to go back to another dermatologist again. Never have to use accutane which i have done 3 x...the acne always comes back.

Also, clean your bedding with Borax laundry detergent which will help to keep your pillows clean. Change them often. And use internal parasite killing herbs to kill these micro-organisms from the inside. I believe that they may actually be in the blood and organs. So killing them internally may be the key to getting rid of this for good. They say vitamin B5 and fish oil helps to kill them internally. Also take parasite killing herbs - i used Dr. hulda clarks parasite killing herbs. Also take vitamins to help restore you immune system - vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc. A good multivitamin ONLY from a recommended doctor. I take Dr. Hulda clark vitamins since everything is lab tested for purity.

Lastly - if you have silver metal tooth fillings in your mouth - GET THESE OUT! It contains one of the most deadliest metals "mercury" and may eventually be found to be the cause of many of our so called Neurological diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, Seizures, Depression etc! I went to Dr. Huggins who is the guru for trying to warn people of this catastrophe. These fillings are lowing everyones immune system. 100,000 people have provided testimonials to the government and said that they removed their dental fillings and were cured of diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, cancer, depressions, seizures, parkinsons, lough Gherigs and more. Do you think that the pharmaceutical companies want you to know this? They will lose billions of dollars!!! If you don't believe me..research it. Look up Dr. Rife and find out how he had a 100% cure for cancer in the 1930's. Find out how his findings were hidden from the public and how the numourous other physicians and scientists with cures for cancer were sadly made to dissapear. I hope you research this for yourself..you will find a sad sad story and a pandoras box of hidden cures. If you want to find a cure - research it yourself and DO NOT LISTEN to what the doctors and media tells you. With the internet...hopefully some day everyone will find out how all cures are being hidden. Start your research and help you families and loved ones stay healthy. Doctors in America do not know EVERYTHING! FDA is wrong many times. They said smoking was safe..they said that AIDS couldnt be transmitted through blood transfusions. They were wrong. Don't listen to they hype! Read READ and RESEARCH the truth! BE SAFE and GET RID OF THE ACNE for GOOD !!

You know where i made the words big.. , that means i will get break out for a while????
oompf.gif no wayyyyyyyyy

and there's no cure for acne , bet it will break out later on if u stop using it.

I guess this is good for people who have bad acne....

#12 AlexGF

AlexGF

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:37 AM

??? I believe the main ingredient of this product is sulfur...

#13 iCogito

iCogito

I am nobody's little weasel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

Kinda makes sense. I've noticed that I break out on the same spots over and over again. But maybe we do need to fight acne internal and external ways. rolleyes.gif Oh,boy, I am not trying it. I can't handle 3 months of cysts. I've been stuck in my house during my horrible breakout. eusa_drool.gif can't wait to get out.

#14 AltaPGT

AltaPGT

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:21 PM

Actually the mite thing is true, and they do come out at night and crawl around lol. There are microscopic organisms on everything, in our beds, clothes, and on our skin. Its kinda gross so just don't think about it. There are lots of people that theorize that these mites can cause irritation and then acne, but I have not bought into it. I'm not saying its impossible, but I think there are much more likely reasons.

#15 LiliVG

LiliVG

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

If mites were causing acne, wouldn't acne be contagious? I believe studies have ruled out the contagious possibility for acne a long time ago.

#16 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:18 PM

I know this probably is a scam and all that but i have to say I'm tempted to try it.
I remember when i went to the doctor when i was little I took a test and got some kind of medicine because I was allergic to mites. I stopped taking the medicine years ago tough and totally forgot about the whole thing...

#17 mistervelly

mistervelly

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:38 PM

Im happy you finally got cured....I cured myself too, but I did it all naturally....you would be supprised how much great info you can find by using good ol google lol!

I came across this acne free 3 days thing...tried that out....it fucking sucked...nothing happened and then I realised that curing something so sever takes time...so im wondering how long it took you to cure ur acne?

With me it was about 2 and a half month of doing simple remedies... quite quick when you realise that I suffered from this weird fucking condition for almost 7 painfull years:( a well god bless!

#18 AlexGF

AlexGF

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:40 PM

if anyone wants to try this, better go and buy a sulfur soap! is cheaper and it's basically the same thing!

#19 GoBills

GoBills

I really do love the Buffalo Bills!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

Well I'd like to be proved wrong, but sorry JennyG. Not buying it.

Your post reads like an advertisement for Demodex.

#20 Tasha90

Tasha90

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

I've been doing quite a bit of reading on demodex. I advise others to do the same. One does not necessarily need ZZ cream from Demodex Solutions, maybe it is even advisable to stay away from it as it is so harsh, but there are other ways to treat it, such as colloidal silver topically. Anyway, here is the discussion at curezone: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=827