Photo

Hard water and acne

pimple pimples red mark oily skin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#81 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

Ughhhh I just across this and I wish I didn't. I'm living in NY right now, and the water hear is pretty soft. I go back home to so cal on Monday for a week or so, and the water their is hard. I always remembered the shower head being covered in salt deposits and my dad always saying its from the hard water. Should I take a chance and hope it doesn't do anything bad, or use bottled water to wash my face which my parents have plenty of?

#82 crashoran

crashoran

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

Ughhhh I just across this and I wish I didn't. I'm living in NY right now, and the water hear is pretty soft. I go back home to so cal on Monday for a week or so, and the water their is hard. I always remembered the shower head being covered in salt deposits and my dad always saying its from the hard water. Should I take a chance and hope it doesn't do anything bad, or use bottled water to wash my face which my parents have plenty of?

Be a guinea pig for us and try the hard water, then come back with results Posted Image

Just kidding. I really don't know as I am just now testing this myself.

#83 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Be a guinea pig for us and try the hard water, then come back with results Posted Image

Just kidding. I really don't know as I am just now testing this myself.

I lived in so cal for 22 years and my skin was no worse than it was here in NY so I'm hoping it'll be fine.

#84 octopusfrog

octopusfrog

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

I still think this is a big issue. I tried several shower head filters, but none really seemed to help. My face gets dry after one shower.. If I work out and take two in a day, its terrible.