Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freakky

Threelac

9 posts in this topic

didn't help me at all...two boxes. A probiotic with billions of bacteria helps much more. Three lac has a few milion...I use Udo's choice super 8 or something. It's like $12 for 30 pills, 30 billion bacteria in each (15 billion guaranteed by expiration), don't be scammed!

Regimen

No Soap/cleansers

Plenty of Epsom salt baths

Diet/supps:

-Whole body Healing from *moderator edit - url removed - please read the board rules* since 7/3/08=no more acne, sebderm, rosacea, sickness

I am thinking of buying this have any of you guys tried it with positive results???

The cure to acne:

Stop looking for magic pills.

Take responsibility for your health. Get balanced mentally and eat a healthy diet, preferably RAW. (veggies, fruits, seeds, nuts and legumes)

Get out and exercise.

All these things in your body are interlinked.

The kefir may work better, but not all capsules are garbage. If they've helped me, They've gotta be better than trash!

Regimen

No Soap/cleansers

Plenty of Epsom salt baths

Diet/supps:

-Whole body Healing from *moderator edit - url removed - please read the board rules* since 7/3/08=no more acne, sebderm, rosacea, sickness

Do the probiotics in kefir make the lactose more digestible? Ive had a lot of problems with milk causing breakouts so I don't know if I could handle kefir or what affect it would have on my skin.

Threelac is a scam. Supposedly it has some sort of "patented" complex of probiotics which kill candida. Definately not worth the money. Eat some yogurt, make some kefir or kombucha, or take a good quality enteric coated probiotic supplement from your local health food store. All just as effective and much cheaper than Threelac.

My daughter tried treelac and it worked for her. Acne can be caused by alot of different things, so It may take a few tries of different things. Candida can cause major acne, threelac feeds on the candida and yeast in your body. This is the brand we and link to the website we used. www.ghthealth.com/index.aspx?RepID=168916&ID=168916

hope it helps. it cant hurt.

My daughter tried treelac and it worked for her. Acne can be caused by alot of different things, so It may take a few tries of different things. Candida can cause major acne, threelac feeds on the candida and yeast in your body. This is the brand we and link to the website we used. www.ghthealth.com/index.aspx?RepID=168916&ID=168916

hope it helps. it cant hurt.

Actually it can hurt. I remember wanting to order it, but I did some research first and found out that there are MANY unsatisfied customers whose condition has gotten even worse after taking it.