Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Cheapest Canadian Prices!!!

31 posts in this topic

I LIVE in Canada, and since i cant order online, i wud like to do a mail-in. However, i dont know the correct way since i have never done this. So since i want to try Dan's BP gel for $8.50, do i just send:

- $8.50

- a little message inside the envelope that reads: "This $8.50 is for

Dan's BP gel

- and finally do i send the envelope to this address? : Daniel Kern, Inc.

1026 Castro St.

San Francisco, CA 94114

Also, how much is shipping and approximately how long will it take to deliver?

Thnx and i so will APPRECIATE it if u can help me since i have alot of pimples!!

If you wanted to go that route you should head to your local bank/post office and get a money order.

PM Dan and get an address and exact cost of the products you want, then pick up the money order and send it away to the address he gives you.

AM

Aqua Glycolic

DKR BP

Alpha Hydrox Souffle

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced lotion for shoulders

PM

Aqua Glycolic

DKR BP

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced lotion

CENTRAL TORONTO

Heya all..

I found three health food stores in Kensington Market (Spadina + College) where they sell jojaba oil for 10$ (Essence of Life is the name of one of them, there's another store next to it on the same street...another one is a very small store the next street up)

They sell Flax Seed Oil 983ml - 20.99$ ; Evening Primerose Oil (liquid) 500ml - 18$

Apologies for the vague directions but Kensington's pretty small, so you'll see it.

X

Hmm...ordering these from Canada to Europe sounds like a good idea, since the medicine is more expensive here. Has anyone tried this so far?

Searching for perfect skin rainbow.png