Photo

Post Cheapest Canadian Prices!!!

canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:18 PM

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share whatever limited knowledge I have of products in Canada (I'm located in Toronto). Please share with everyone where you have found the lowest prices for certain products. Let's help each other out!

I've only recently begun to start buying OTC products, and I've quickly learned that Shoppers Drug Mart isn't the cheapest place! Don't fall for the lure of the optimum card! lol... [-X

Here's what I found so far:
*Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15 - Dominion's ($11.99 + tax)
*Neutrogena On-The-Spot 2.5% BP - Dominion's ($8.99 + tax) --> (Shoppers drug mart $7.99 + tax on sale once)
*Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub Exfoliant - Zellers ($7.77 + tax) [updated]
*Clean & Clear Contiuous Control 5% BP - Dominion's ($8.49 + tax)

Needless to say, I shouldn't have gone to Shoppers Drug Mart first. I would've saved myself a good chunk of change eh? (Ya Canada!)

jC

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 March 2004 - 03:49 PM

Today's buys:

Omega Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar 5% acetic acid - $3.19 @ Noah's Natural Foods (yeah it's cheaper elsewhere, but this one is organic. I'm a sucker for it now)

Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural NcPCA Lotion - $5.89 @ Noah's Natural Foods

Various Jojoba oils $16.99-$18.99 @ Noah's Natural Foods (I didn't pick any up though)

Keep it up!
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2004 - 10:34 AM

Twinlab Na-PCA Non-oily Spray @ Noah's Natural Foods - $6.69 + tax
8 fl. oz. (237 ml)

Sweet!

#4 LS

LS

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:38 PM

Loblaws has THE best prices anywhere for NeoStrata products.

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:28 AM

I found an even cheaper place! Zellers! DIR!

*Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub Exfoliant - Dominion's ($7.77 + tax)

#6 lauramarie

lauramarie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:24 PM

I get my moisturiser at Costco...it's Dove face essentials...it's cheaper cuz you can buy in bulk

#7 Juliet

Juliet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:47 PM

and yet.. even cheaper.. "clean and clear black head scrub" $4 95 at superstore

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:53 PM

Where is superstore??

#9 Pat_rick

Pat_rick

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 02:05 PM

I was wondering if Neutrogena Clear Pore on the spot is the same as 'on the spot' that everyone else gets because thats the only one i can find and its a little more expensive (around $12 at Shopper's Drug Mart)...also the box is slightly different

#10 Juliet

Juliet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:51 PM

superstore? i dunno.. isnt it everywhere in canada?.. the " on the spot " by neutrogena..( that everyone is using) can also be found at shoppers

#11 ssroll

ssroll

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 11:41 PM

Walmart has the Cetaphil cleanser and moistrizer on sale for 8 something now.
those are usually around 12 dollars everywhere else (loblaws, shoppers etc)

#12 MACGrrl

MACGrrl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:10 PM

I usually buy my stuff at Walmart, ha ha. If not there, I buy it at my work... "The Real Canadian Superstore". They're just starting to open up the stores in Ontario.... And I found them to be cheaper with certain products compared to Walmart! eusa_dance.gif But usually Walmart is the cheapest!
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]
-----------------------------------------
I'm an Estée Lauder Beauty Advisor.

#13 Clean&Unclear

Clean&Unclear

Giant Red M&M Cookie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2005 - 11:53 PM

In Vancouver BC.. the shoppers has $5.99 for on the spot neutrogena.. this week.. stock up =D

#14 iceboi

iceboi

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:16 PM

For Toronto Area or GTA only

There's a powder dollar store on Jane/Wilson in the Plaza where you see Fortinos beside the store is Soctiabank.

This store sells Spectro Jel 473ml the purple one fragrance free sensitive acne prone and the blue one for dry skin scented is about $3.49 this so cheap for this size and for those who love Spectro Jel products!!

Also a $0.99 cents store located at Jane/Wilson in Sheridan North York Mall has Spectro Jel for Dry skin only 473 ml at $2.99 which is a steal.
Also they have the purple ones too but it's only in a 90ml bottle and it costs 2 for $0.99 which is real cheap too

so those who love Spectro Jel's line vouch for these savings!!!!

#15 sick of acne

sick of acne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE(iceboi @ Nov 8 2005, 06:16 PM) View Post

There's a powder dollar store on Jane/Wilson in the Plaza where you see Fortinos beside the store is Soctiabank.

This store sells Spectro Jel 473ml the purple one fragrance free sensitive acne prone and the blue one for dry skin scented is about $3.49 this so cheap for this size and for those who love Spectro Jel products!!

Also a $0.99 cents store located at Jane/Wilson in Sheridan North York Mall has Spectro Jel for Dry skin only 473 ml at $2.99 which is a steal.
Also they have the purple ones too but it's only in a 90ml bottle and it costs 2 for $0.99 which is real cheap too

Thank you Iceboi for the information. I will be going there on the weekend to grab some. Thanks!

#16 Christina ~

Christina ~

"I reject your reality and replace it with my own"

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:28 AM

damn. i can't get there to stock up. oh how sweet it would be.

-The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

-When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson

#17 19yochickfightingacne4toolong

19yochickfightingacne4toolong

Sexiest Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE(iceboi @ Nov 8 2005, 08:16 PM) View Post

okay, sounds good, but what are the names of the two stores?
"don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns"

#18 iceboi

iceboi

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:31 PM

The first store is called Power Dollar or something like that the store is on the plaza where you see Fortinos and when you walk up you can see ScotiaBank beside Socita Bank is that dollar store go into Aisle 2 and you should find it. I went again today to buy other stuff for skool and they still had some Blue ones left they only had 4 purple ones left so get it b4 it runs out.

As for the other one it's just called the $0.99 cents store it's located on the 2nd floor below the mall and is located near the library and it looks like there's another store attatched to it. Go to the Soap section on where they sell Soap and Shampoo they should have it on the last row for the 90ml bottles for the blue big bottle for $2.99 they have it on the same section but you have to really look around since its in a small area and its there about 10 bottles left seems no one is buying this stuff.

Since personally who would actually wash their face with dollar store products? i was amazed on seeing Spectro Jel and i opened 1 to smell it to see if it was the same and not some rip-off and it's the same~!

2 for $1.15 is a can't go wrong cost its the 90ml each ones

Good luck to all and hope that helps since stores like Walmart charge about at least $8 or higher

#19 pink_panda86

pink_panda86

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(iceboi @ Nov 10 2005, 04:31 AM) View Post

The first store is called Power Dollar or something like that the store is on the plaza where you see Fortinos and when you walk up you can see ScotiaBank beside Socita Bank is that dollar store go into Aisle 2 and you should find it. I went again today to buy other stuff for skool and they still had some Blue ones left they only had 4 purple ones left so get it b4 it runs out.

As for the other one it's just called the $0.99 cents store it's located on the 2nd floor below the mall and is located near the library and it looks like there's another store attatched to it. Go to the Soap section on where they sell Soap and Shampoo they should have it on the last row for the 90ml bottles for the blue big bottle for $2.99 they have it on the same section but you have to really look around since its in a small area and its there about 10 bottles left seems no one is buying this stuff.

Since personally who would actually wash their face with dollar store products? i was amazed on seeing Spectro Jel and i opened 1 to smell it to see if it was the same and not some rip-off and it's the same~!

2 for $1.15 is a can't go wrong cost its the 90ml each ones

Good luck to all and hope that helps since stores like Walmart charge about at least $8 or higher

Actaully, if you along Kennedy Rd. where there are a lot of outlets, they sell spectro jel fairly cheap.
Depending which store you go to, they sell between 3 to 5 bottles for $0.99. But it's the free sample size bottle.

#20 iceboi

iceboi

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:13 PM

Any fans of Neutrogena Products?

Well Shoppers is having AGAIN another sale on them this week.

All 25% off so products range from $3.99-$7.99

If you love the Neutrogena Body wash scrub like I do it's $5.99 for it.