Photo

Dermabrasion - Anyone?

dermabrasion microdermabrasion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
140 replies to this topic

#141 SHANNON58

SHANNON58

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

evil.gif
QUOTE (majorforum88 @ Mar 30 2010, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (stefany @ Feb 20 2004, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have had just about every treatment available for acne scarring, except dermabrasion. I have an appointment for dermabrasion on April 3rd from a very good facial plastic surgeon in St. Louis. His name is Dr. Brock Ridenour and he prefers dermabrasion over CO2. He is fed up with lasers for acne scarring, because they just don't live up to the hype. I have always been told I needed a dermabrasion, but opted for the high-tech treatment instead. Moreover, I know of several doctors here in St. Louis that still perform dermbrasion.

I believe combined treatments will yield the best results. So far, I am most happy with the CROSS treatments. It is so ironic that the least expensive method yielded the highest results. I just hope this dermabrasion does the trick.

By the way, my doctor is charging me $500 for both cheek areas. A full-face I believe is $1000. His phone number is 314-909-1202. He is extremely nice.

nice idea

Every post I'm reading about Dr. Ridenour's practice has been positive..I live in STL and here is my experience. Dr. Ridenour is extremely rude. Overall my experience was awful..I would never recommend this practice. eusa_snooty.gif