Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

big pimple with multiple heads?

7 posts in this topic

What could be the cause of this? It feels hard and I see like 3 small whiteheads in a big pimple. It's been there for a week and a half. What can I do?

i had one of these but the whiteheads are deep inside. I had no other choice but bring it to a dermatologist because icing/bp just won't do anything.

If it doesn't go away soon, you could try getting it extracted by a dermatologist or an esthetician who has experience treating acne. Is the spot inflamed or red?

1 person likes this

Maybe it's a cyst under the skin with pimples on top of it on the outside of your skin? I've actually had that before. I do know that cold sores on my lip often start out as a big lump on my lips and then get very "pimple like" heads, too.

Ive been getting a ton of those lately too :(

Is it like a big pimple with 2-3 white dot inside? I have 1 now and it's been a week. Waiting for it to dry off and get lost...

Is it like a big pimple with 2-3 white dot inside? I have 1 now and it's been a week. Waiting for it to dry off and get lost...

dry off and get lost :lol: I like the way you worded that I to have had this ugly red papule for three weeks now and it wont get away. Im also waiting for it to dry and get lost

1 person likes this