Photo

Liver Flush??

oily skin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 slayer666

slayer666

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

So I've been reading up A LOT on natural ways to a clear life of acne. Im 24 years old, turning 25 in April, and have been suffering with acne since I was about 13. Almost 11 years of my life down the drain due to this HIDEOUS disease. Well I've found many articles talking about liver flushes, and how someone that has PERFECT skin, yet someonelse that has acne proned skin, mainly due to there liver functioning properly. I eat right, I work out, I've "stayed" away from Dairy, and Meat, and Sugars etc, but NOTHING, and I realised that for me my "diet" is very much not the case of my acne problem Im looking into doing a colon cleanse as well as a liver cleanse. I was just curious if anyone on here has ever done a liver cleanse and if so did you notice a significant change in your acne problems????
Heres an article I found!!
Please get back to me with your thoughts!

The ROOT cause of acne
No, the root cause of acne isn't bacteria (if it was then acne would be highly contagious, which it isn't).
The root cause of acne isn't the wrong diet (if it was then everyone eating the "wrong" diet would have acne)

And the root cause of acne isn't a "B5 deficiency" (much more about this fiasco in another report).

Nor is your acne caused by many of the common "causes" you may read about on the web.

The mystery to the cause of acne that I'm about to unravel before you're very eyes took YEARS of dedicated research and thousands upon thousands of dollars to finally figure out, and it will be priceless to you...

Are you ready...?

The very ROOT cause of acne is 2 things and 2 things only...

Hormonal imbalance combined with very particular congesting toxins that buildup in your blood and lymph fluid.

Let me explain...

Hormones are chemical messengers your body uses to send messages back and forth between organs and cells telling them what to do.

In regards your acne, androgenic hormones tell your skin's oil glands just how much sebum or skin oil to be "spitting out".

If you get too many of these androgenic hormones floating around then your skin's oil glands go into overdrive producing way too much sebum.

But, that's certainly isn't the whole story...

Don't you know people with oily skin yet do NOT have acne?

That's because you won't get acne until you mix excess sebum or skin oil with a particular kind of highly congesting blood and lymph toxins.

This mixture of excess skin oil and sebum and highly congesting blood toxins creates the perfect "breeding environment" in and on your skin for acne bacteria to grow like crazy...causing redness, inflammation, swelling, puss, clogged pores, and finally full blown acne.

You see it's not bacteria that cause acne, but the environment that's created in and on your skin that causes the trouble. And no matter how many acne bacteria killers you try acne bacteria will always return until you correct the underlying cause of acne.

It's the combination of androgenic hormonal imbalance and these particular blood toxins that are the cause of acne.

The MISSING piece to the acne mystery
But that's not the whole story...here is where it gets interesting...
Your body has regulatory mechanisms to keep everything in balance. When something gets out of balance (homeostasis) these regulatory mechanisms kick in to bring everything back into balance.

Well, your body has the same mechanisms to keep hormones in balance.

If your hormones get out of balance then they kick in...quickly clearing any excess hormones from your blood and lymph tissues IF they are working efficiently...

preventing the root cause of acne from ever developing.

How does this happen?

Great question...

What actually happens is your blood and lymph fluid carries these excess hormones to your liver. Your liver "deactivates" them by adding another piece to them.

Think of hormones as keys and hormone receptors as key holes. Your liver deactivates excess hormones by adding another piece to them so they don't "fit" into any hormone receptors "key holes".

After they are deactivated then they are excreted from your system.

In addition to that, it's also you're liver's job to "cleanse" your blood of toxins. It's kinda like the oil filter on a car. It filters all the bad gunk out of your blood.

So you can begin to see why this liver/hormonal regulatory mechanism is so important for the understanding of the cause of acne.

The difference between someone who suffers from acne and someone who does not
The difference between you and your friend with perfect skin isn't because they eat a different diet, or take different vitamins, or have a different skin care regimen...nothing like that.
The difference is they are never "overflowing" their system with excess androgenic hormones and blood toxins.

Their liver is quickly deactivating and clearing from their blood any excess and/or previously "used" androgenic hormones and blood toxins. They have much stronger liver function in this regard.

Why you suffer acne most during puberty
Think about it...
Why do you get acne most during puberty...?

Your liver only has so much capacity to deactivate and clear excess and previously used hormones and blood toxins from your system at any one time.

And while growing up you can weaken your liver in this aspect. Then what happens when you hit puberty?...A SURGE of androgenic hormones course through your system all at once.

This would be o.k. if your liver function was strong. It would quickly clear excess and previously used hormones from your system.

But if it's not working up to par, then it gets overwhelmed...kinda like overflowing a bucket. Once your "liver bucket" overflows your blood becomes loaded with excess and used androgenic hormones and blood toxins...the cause of acne.

Why women get acne most during their monthly cycle
This is why women get acne most during their monthly cycle...
During your monthly cycle for you who are women your body is producing all kinds of extra hormones at this time. Yet your liver still only has so much ability to deactivate and clear any excess and used hormones from your system.

So your cycle roles around and your liver gets flooded with all these extra hormones at one time...it can't keep up. The end result is the same...androgenic hormones get out of balance causing the skin's oil glands to produce way too much sebum and when combined with congesting blood toxins acne flares.

Adult acne...What's going on here?
O.k. then Mr. Smarty Pants...If hormones and blood toxins are the cause of acne then why do adults get acne?
Good question...

The root cause of acne, be it teenage acne, acne that flares during women's monthly cycles, or adult acne are all the same...hormonal imbalance and excess blood toxins.

But the major difference with adult acne is that it isn't so much a surge of hormones overwhelming the liver all at once, but more so it's that the liver's ability to deactivate "used" and excess hormones from the blood and purify the blood of toxins becomes severely compromised...or slowed down.

The end result is still the same, the liver gets overwhelmed, which leads to excess androgenic hormones and blood toxins which leads to adult acne.

#2 yenni30

yenni30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (slayer666 @ Feb 5 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I've been reading up A LOT on natural ways to a clear life of acne. Im 24 years old, turning 25 in April, and have been suffering with acne since I was about 13. Almost 11 years of my life down the drain due to this HIDEOUS disease. Well I've found many articles talking about liver flushes, and how someone that has PERFECT skin, yet someonelse that has acne proned skin, mainly due to there liver functioning properly. I eat right, I work out, I've "stayed" away from Dairy, and Meat, and Sugars etc, but NOTHING, and I realised that for me my "diet" is very much not the case of my acne problem Im looking into doing a colon cleanse as well as a liver cleanse. I was just curious if anyone on here has ever done a liver cleanse and if so did you notice a significant change in your acne problems????
Heres an article I found!!
Please get back to me with your thoughts!

The ROOT cause of acne
No, the root cause of acne isn't bacteria (if it was then acne would be highly contagious, which it isn't).
The root cause of acne isn't the wrong diet (if it was then everyone eating the "wrong" diet would have acne)

And the root cause of acne isn't a "B5 deficiency" (much more about this fiasco in another report).

Nor is your acne caused by many of the common "causes" you may read about on the web.

The mystery to the cause of acne that I'm about to unravel before you're very eyes took YEARS of dedicated research and thousands upon thousands of dollars to finally figure out, and it will be priceless to you...

Are you ready...?

The very ROOT cause of acne is 2 things and 2 things only...

Hormonal imbalance combined with very particular congesting toxins that buildup in your blood and lymph fluid.

Let me explain...

Hormones are chemical messengers your body uses to send messages back and forth between organs and cells telling them what to do.

In regards your acne, androgenic hormones tell your skin's oil glands just how much sebum or skin oil to be "spitting out".

If you get too many of these androgenic hormones floating around then your skin's oil glands go into overdrive producing way too much sebum.

But, that's certainly isn't the whole story...

Don't you know people with oily skin yet do NOT have acne?

That's because you won't get acne until you mix excess sebum or skin oil with a particular kind of highly congesting blood and lymph toxins.

This mixture of excess skin oil and sebum and highly congesting blood toxins creates the perfect "breeding environment" in and on your skin for acne bacteria to grow like crazy...causing redness, inflammation, swelling, puss, clogged pores, and finally full blown acne.

You see it's not bacteria that cause acne, but the environment that's created in and on your skin that causes the trouble. And no matter how many acne bacteria killers you try acne bacteria will always return until you correct the underlying cause of acne.

It's the combination of androgenic hormonal imbalance and these particular blood toxins that are the cause of acne.

The MISSING piece to the acne mystery
But that's not the whole story...here is where it gets interesting...
Your body has regulatory mechanisms to keep everything in balance. When something gets out of balance (homeostasis) these regulatory mechanisms kick in to bring everything back into balance.

Well, your body has the same mechanisms to keep hormones in balance.

If your hormones get out of balance then they kick in...quickly clearing any excess hormones from your blood and lymph tissues IF they are working efficiently...

preventing the root cause of acne from ever developing.

How does this happen?

Great question...

What actually happens is your blood and lymph fluid carries these excess hormones to your liver. Your liver "deactivates" them by adding another piece to them.

Think of hormones as keys and hormone receptors as key holes. Your liver deactivates excess hormones by adding another piece to them so they don't "fit" into any hormone receptors "key holes".

After they are deactivated then they are excreted from your system.

In addition to that, it's also you're liver's job to "cleanse" your blood of toxins. It's kinda like the oil filter on a car. It filters all the bad gunk out of your blood.

So you can begin to see why this liver/hormonal regulatory mechanism is so important for the understanding of the cause of acne.

The difference between someone who suffers from acne and someone who does not
The difference between you and your friend with perfect skin isn't because they eat a different diet, or take different vitamins, or have a different skin care regimen...nothing like that.
The difference is they are never "overflowing" their system with excess androgenic hormones and blood toxins.

Their liver is quickly deactivating and clearing from their blood any excess and/or previously "used" androgenic hormones and blood toxins. They have much stronger liver function in this regard.

Why you suffer acne most during puberty
Think about it...
Why do you get acne most during puberty...?

Your liver only has so much capacity to deactivate and clear excess and previously used hormones and blood toxins from your system at any one time.

And while growing up you can weaken your liver in this aspect. Then what happens when you hit puberty?...A SURGE of androgenic hormones course through your system all at once.

This would be o.k. if your liver function was strong. It would quickly clear excess and previously used hormones from your system.

But if it's not working up to par, then it gets overwhelmed...kinda like overflowing a bucket. Once your "liver bucket" overflows your blood becomes loaded with excess and used androgenic hormones and blood toxins...the cause of acne.

Why women get acne most during their monthly cycle
This is why women get acne most during their monthly cycle...
During your monthly cycle for you who are women your body is producing all kinds of extra hormones at this time. Yet your liver still only has so much ability to deactivate and clear any excess and used hormones from your system.

So your cycle roles around and your liver gets flooded with all these extra hormones at one time...it can't keep up. The end result is the same...androgenic hormones get out of balance causing the skin's oil glands to produce way too much sebum and when combined with congesting blood toxins acne flares.

Adult acne...What's going on here?
O.k. then Mr. Smarty Pants...If hormones and blood toxins are the cause of acne then why do adults get acne?
Good question...

The root cause of acne, be it teenage acne, acne that flares during women's monthly cycles, or adult acne are all the same...hormonal imbalance and excess blood toxins.

But the major difference with adult acne is that it isn't so much a surge of hormones overwhelming the liver all at once, but more so it's that the liver's ability to deactivate "used" and excess hormones from the blood and purify the blood of toxins becomes severely compromised...or slowed down.

The end result is still the same, the liver gets overwhelmed, which leads to excess androgenic hormones and blood toxins which leads to adult acne.
Thank's for this super interesting articule, this really make sense if you find a good liver flush please let me know.

#3 silverlake

silverlake

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:01 AM

It's interesting you mentioned this arrticle, as it was the one that gave me the inspiration to do a liver cleanse with herb tablets at the moment (not a liver flush yet). I brokeout horribly, which makes me think it was the toxins finding their way to the blood. I'm going to keep taking them and see how I improve. One thing that still makes me wonder though is why don't people with serious liver problems like hepatitis don't have acne??

#4 Googenheinz

Googenheinz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:55 AM

Very interesting article. This article helps prove my theory on why I break out. Ive always told my Dermatologists that i have some kind of hormonal imbalance. Yet the doctors would make me think Im crazy and telling me its is likely just my diet.

I believe Accutane clears ones face by drying up the sebum gland thus hindering it from producing excess oils. Those who do not have a liver deficiency/hormonal imbalance usually clear up after one treatment of Accutane. Those who may have some liver deficiency/hormonal imbalance like myself will have acne return once the sebum gland gets back to its bad habits.

This is why I know I can use a liver cleanse or alternate treatment from the norm:

1) Ive taken Accutane 5 different occasions and I still break out a short time afterwards

2)I break out when I have frequent sex.

3) Ive been told by the Dr that I have an imperfect liver (dont know whats wrong with it exactly)

If anyone knows of a hormonal or liver treatment...please advise. thanks

#5 seb84

seb84

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (Googenheinz @ Feb 6 2008, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting article. This article helps prove my theory on why I break out. Ive always told my Dermatologists that i have some kind of hormonal imbalance. Yet the doctors would make me think Im crazy and telling me its is likely just my diet.

I believe Accutane clears ones face by drying up the sebum gland thus hindering it from producing excess oils. Those who do not have a liver deficiency/hormonal imbalance usually clear up after one treatment of Accutane. Those who may have some liver deficiency/hormonal imbalance like myself will have acne return once the sebum gland gets back to its bad habits.

This is why I know I can use a liver cleanse or alternate treatment from the norm:

1) Ive taken Accutane 5 different occasions and I still break out a short time afterwards

3) Ive been told by the Dr that I have an imperfect liver (dont know whats wrong with it exactly)

Just an FYI

Food influences your hormones. Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar, this is why diabetics cant eat sweets, because the sugar spike sets their bodies off balance.

So yes, your diet does influence your hormones, which in turn influences your liver, which ultimately shows itself on your skin.

Your body is an interconnected chain reaction, everything influenced in some way by your actions.

#6 HolisticJane

HolisticJane

Why yes, Redheads are Evil..Bwahahaha!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:36 AM

Although the article has some merit. I also think that saying Food does not affect your acne is way off. Like the previous poster said, food affects your insulin. Whats Insulin? A hormone.

I Have hormonal acne. But I don't just get it around that time of month. Food often times triggers my worst breakouts. I also have well known vitamin deficiencies. Mainly Zinc and B-Vitamins. I have bloodwork done every 4 months to monitor my severe deficiencies. All these things are related.

I don't think acne can be pinned down with one explanation. It's not simple no matter how you spin it. My acne may not be triggered by the same thing that say you are triggered by. I'm allergic to most dairy and gluten. If I eat these things, I can guarantee that 99.9% of the time, I will have a severe breakout.

As for hormones. Let's see I had perfectly clear skin on my face all through high school it was not until I was 20 years old that ever suffered from acne. If my hormones were androgen-pumped in my teens, you'd think I would have had severe acne? I didn't. Same goes for other folks. Now if say I had a bacterial infection while my hormones were "Pumped" and I had a food allergy that triggered a breakout, I would say that all three are correlated. Meaning that it was not one thing, but a series of things.

You cannot simplify Acne down to one thing. If we knew the answer we all wouldn't be here looking for help. that why some people do well on topicals, some do good with just changing their diet, why some do well by seeing a endocrinologist for hormone related problems and why some people have to take accutane. Acne is a billion dollar industry. One thing may work great for someone and not work at all on another.

I do see merit in the hormone thing, believe me I've been to one of the best Endocrinologist in the world to sort out that problem. It was not totally successful. But I do have a better understanding than most about androgens, testosterone, estrogen etc. But as an Adult sufferer of acne, I think there are other things involved. We just have to find out what they are.

I suggest people keep a food log if they suspect allergies. Write everything down that you eat, including possible ingredients. See an allergist too. It helped me tremendously. I found out I was allergic to a lot more things than I had originally suspected. I also was allergic to mites and mold. I live in the South, so this is a potential problem. I think our body works in mysterious ways. Even doctors don't know how things correlate with each other. They just have better memories and bigger school loan to show for it (I work for doctors too, believe me on this one).

#7 wellknell

wellknell

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

The "article" you posted doesn't have a shred of research to back it up, unless someone would like to link to an article in a peer-reviewed scientific or medical journal that I don't know about. That isn't to say that this can't possibly help you, but I hate to see folks convinced to fork over good money just because some unscrupulous guy on the internet decided to post his speculation as fact. If you do choose to do a liver cleanse, whatever that may be, please check with your doctor first. Not all supplements are safe. Your liver's job is to filter toxins, metabolize drugs and other substances, and help regulate blood sugar. It does these things very well and does not need cleansing. If you've been told there's something wrong with your liver, that's all the more reason to check with your doctor before taking any OTC drugs or supplements -- it may have trouble metabolizing what you take, causing an overdose and toxicity.
As far as colon cleansing goes, the only way to "cleanse" your colon is with laxatives, like a bowel prep prior to surgery or colonoscopy. As someone who has seen the insides of plenty of people's colons, I can tell you that there's no build-up of toxins or food you ate 5 years ago in there. The only exception would be if you had diverticula, or pockets, in your large intestine which can often hold onto things like tomato seeds. Tomato seeds in your colon aren't going to cause acne, though. The people selling colon cleansing products are lying to you. Their results have not been backed up with reliable, independent research. For those of you who seem to have benefited from their products, that's great for you. But please use caution to avoid diarrhea, electrolyte imbalances, etc.

#8 Upset with Acne Chick

Upset with Acne Chick

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:01 AM

Although the prior message does not feel current scholarly research can support the article, I feel further research should definitely be conducted! I say this because I have no food allergies or reasonable explanation for my severe acre, however I just went through fertility testing which showed that I have a large hormone imbalance. The doctor explained that we can monitor my hormone imbalance, however it will continue to get worse until I eventually become infertile.

As the article explained, a decreasing liver function in combination with a hormone imbalance is required to cause acne (or I may agree adult acne). Currently I am also experiencing symptoms of a problem liver, such as arthritis and yellowing of my skin. If I had to guess, I would say my liver problem is contributing to my growing hormone imbalance in my body, which causes my acne and fertility problems. It also explains why I had little acne in high school, however with time my acne has got worse, and is currently severe at the age of 26.

Further, my husband suffered from extreme acne starting in high school, which was temporarily resolved by accutane, unfortunately it is back at the age of 32. Ironically he additionally suffers from liver failure sypmtoms, and his fertility testing showed a large hormone imbalance. I feel that as the liver problem persists, hormones build up in the body, which explains why he was able to create 2 successful pregnancies in his early twenties but is not able to now. Essentially I feel it is possible a liver problem allows excess hormones to build up in the body, causing infertility and adult acne.

Now I am interested in knowing more about what causes liver failures / problems, and what a doctor (MD) or natural doctor (ND) would recommend to help repair the liver - since it appears the liver is very capable of repairing itself. I have an apt with my doctor next week, so I will let you know her thoughs. Meanwhile, please let me know if anyone has additional suggestions on repairing a liver to proper functioning?

#9 Miss Dearheart

Miss Dearheart

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:52 AM

By any chance, was that article from Acne 101? It's a free 'course' you can do...see here:
I didn't sign up...as I was a tad suspicious! If it's free, why can't the author just post it on his site anyway?!!

#10 bjb2tw

bjb2tw

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:18 AM

If you look at all the different people supporting an acne treatment you realise what works for one person may or may not work for another. What DID work for me though was not strong medications but destressing my life, and following a detox/flush diet to kick start rebalancing my body- if its not expensive its got to be worth a try as most of them are very good for you anyway so you have nothing to lose.
Dont be cynical about the article as there are loads of free tips and "flushes" you can follow.If you dont want to spend any money just yet, start with the top tips from *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *
- that's what I did, i also bought the e-book as it has been amazing for me but like I said I'm not sure what works for one works for another- however a better diet and flushed/cleansed body has made me skin glow and acne go- give it a shot is my advice, your whole body as well as your skin will thank you for it.

#11 Miss Dearheart

Miss Dearheart

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:15 AM

I just realised that I didn't actually give the link to the article I was on about:
http://www.natural-a...s-for-acne.html
It's not that I'm being cynical about flushes and so on...I'm just a tad cynical about any article that asks me to sign up for it, when it could easily have been published online..I could do without getting junk mail!
Glad to hear you found something that works for you though smile.gif

#12 kc01cxt

kc01cxt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

I had a colon cleanse, and it really helped my skin

#13 piniu

piniu

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (kc01cxt @ Sep 8 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which one do you use?
I bought a bottle of super cleanse from nature's secret. I hope it works!

#14 kc01cxt

kc01cxt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (piniu @ Sep 9 2008, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kc01cxt @ Sep 8 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which one do you use?
I bought a bottle of super cleanse from nature's secret. I hope it works!

i went to a specialist and actually had it done. i went in for 5 treatment.

#15 XC60

XC60

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

What a bunch of rubbish! One poster even noted that they broke out horribly, this is a load of crap!

#16 dulcebella75

dulcebella75

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hi

I am actually goiing through a difficult time with my acne. I never really suffered from it as a teen but after I had my daughters my skin took a drastic change and since then I have been dealing with this skin problem. However in the last month or so I have broken out badly (more than usual). I really have not changed anything in my diet but interestingly enough a friend of mine mentioned it could be a hormonal change. After reading these post I realize I may need to see a doctor. Thanks!

#17 Singh1884

Singh1884

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

Hi

I read this interesting article re liver flush which seemed to have helped a lot of people

the link is www .acne.org/messageboard/Acne-Program-t47719. html

I really hope that this link works for everybody and program is free to all - Good luck - Singh

This is not mine program but copied and pasted from above link

This is what the author states:

My Acne Program, This Is What Worked For Me

If you currently suffer from acne, welcome to what will change your life. That's a promise I do not make lightly, having heard or read that exact same phrase myself more times than I can remember in my seemingly futile quest for clearer skin. This, however, is something quite different. This is my acne program. I have developed and perfected it over years of trial and error, adding things here and there as I've picked them up from countless current and former acne sufferers, dermatologists, estheticians, nutritionists, doctors, naturopaths, herbalists, traditional remedies, "acne cure" online e-books, acne- and skin-related books, medical journals and textbooks, and my own exhaustive personal experience. I have critically and experimentally vetted and discarded in these sources any and all hype, fluff, hearsay, empty jargon, abstract theory, deceptive marketing, baseless superstition, false-promise scamming and kooky quackery; in short, I have kept only what genuinely and consistently works in real life. Everything that follows can and will give you serious results, especially when combined altogether in the system laid out as follows. No matter your doubts or reservations as you read the program, know that everything that has been included has been included for one reason and one reason alone: IT WORKS.

This program also has the unique advantage of integrating only the most effective components of a dozen or so different e-books sold on the internet's leading "cure your acne" websites, some of which you have probably seen and thought about buying. These add up to a combined value of several hundred dollars-- which you're getting as part of an even more comprehensive and effective program... for FREE. I've taken only what actually works from all these expensive sites' "acne cures" and combined them for what is, most assuredly, the ultimate acne program.

I am very confident that anyone with mild to moderate acne, however persistent, will experience substantial if not complete clearing within 4-6 weeks of this program. Results will be visible sooner and the benefits are cumulative, carrying on indefinitely if you maintain as much of the key components of diet, cleansing routine, fast/flush, supplementation, and lifestyle as possible. But remember, the program is only as good as it is followed. If you do only one or two things out of the whole program, your acne will still almost certainly improve at least somewhat; if you do them all, your acne will very likely resolve. Those with severe, cystic, scarring, and/or significant truncal/body acne will experience noticeable improvement from diligent adherence to the program; truly dramatic clearing will follow after several months of consistency and persistence in all the steps.

The foundation of the program takes just 1 month to lay down, during which time you will get used to the increasingly familiar and straightforward daily routines of cleansing, supplementing and eating for clearer skin, complemented by occasional "fast-flushes" to enhance your body's elimination of wastes and toxins which otherwise burden the very organs and processes you will be strengthening for clearer skin. At this point you can begin to enjoy the cumulative benefits which actually enable you to "cheat" more and more as time goes by and as your body continues to "rebuild" itself from within into one that rapidly heals existing acne and ever more powerfully prevents future breakouts. The program starts with a fast and flush to detoxify your body so that you can rebuild it with a fresh start for the organs, systems and processes related to acne; you then settle into a healing but filling and nutritient-dense diet, which is accompanied throughout by a very effective, anti-inflammatory cleansing regimen. All in all, it's a totally comprehensive, safe and virtually guaranteed way to beat your acne! Give it a go-- you won't be disappointed.

Some people may find my regimen a little extreme in a world of quick fixes, but it has cleared and continues to clear me up pretty much completely and consistently, which is more than I can say for the thousands upon thousands of dollars' worth of commercial and prescription products and antibiotics bought and used over years and years to no avail. Let me tell you, to be able to look at myself in the mirror with the light ON for the first time in 7 years has been, at least for me, worth any amount of what follows. Print this out now either for yourself or for a friend or family member with acne-- if they follow this program, you'll be their best friend for life. It may seem daunting on paper but that's just because I've tried to be as thorough as possible so you'll know exactly what to do every step of the way-- if you print it out and read it over a few times you'll see that it's really quite simple, methodical, and more than worthwhile. If you can do the first week, you can do the whole shebang. It gets even easier with time, because as you see your skin start to clear you WANT to keep doing it.

(2) The Fast-Flush

3 straight days eat only organic golden delicious apples, 12-16 apples per day.
3-4 liters water per day with 1 fresh squeezed lemon diluted per 1 liter (real lemon not bottled lemon juice).

Fourth day eat 4 apples by noon, nothing after.
6PM drink 1 cup (250ml) water w/ 1 teaspoon Epsom salts diluted.
8PM repeat. 9PM shower and cleansing protocol below.
9:45PM Mix 200ml organic extra virgin olive oil with 1 fresh squeezed lemon. Finish evening chores and get ready for bed.
10PM drink whole oil/lemon mixture standing next to bed. Immediately get into bed and lie down on left side raising right leg up to chest, do not move for at least 20 minutes. Try to fall asleep in this position.

Next morning (fifth day) expect possible diarrhea, inspect toilet for floating green balls of bile-cholesterol, this has cleansed your gallbladder, liver and colon.
7AM drink 1 cup water w/ 1 teaspoon Epsom salts diluted.
9AM repeat.
11AM start to drink fresh vegetable and/or fruit juice (no packaged sugary stuff-- real fresh-made healthy juice).
12PM Brunch (first food in 24hours WOW!) 1 kiwi, 1 carrot, 2 apples, 1 orange, 1 half cucumber, 1 celery stalk.
6PM regular food but keep it light.

* Strongly advised: nightly enemas and/or daily psyllium/bentonite shakes and/or 1 teaspoon cream of tartar in mug of hot water upon rising and just before bed, except on 3rd night when taken/performed at 9:15 PM (30mins before olive oil-lemon drink swallowed)

** Optional but strongly advised: daily sauna, if access to one: 3 consecutive sessions 10 minutes each with 1 minute cold shower between each session. This facilitates excretion of toxins through secondary channel of elimination-- the skin-- when toxins are not eliminated efficiently enough through primary channels of elimination-- the bowels and urinary tract-- as can often happen when detoxifying a particularly toxic body.

*** Repeat the Fast-Flush 2 weeks later, and thereafter repeat again once every 2 months

**** Some people have replied stating that for whatever reason they 'hate' apples! If absolutely necessary, replace apples with cucumbers (1 apple = half large cucumber).

***** It is VERY important that you give your body a break while doing the fast-flush. So please find a calm quiet time-- such as a long weekend or holiday-- away from work or school so you can keep stress and exertion to a minimum while your body is in such a deep cleansing state

Sorry the link is www .acne.org/messageboard/Acne-Program-t47719. html

Edited by Singh1884, 29 November 2009 - 05:05 PM.

#18 Elise1010

Elise1010

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

Liver Flushes can really help the skin. However, for best results, it's VERY important to cleanse the colon before getting into liver/gallbladder cleansing. And many times a colon cleanse will clear your skin as well. I've done a bunch of colon cleanses and the best I've tried is "Blessed Herbs." It's amazing! I had such great results that about 10 of my friends and my mom just did it as well. Everyone was thrilled with the results. The colon cleanse is $89, but totally worth it and one of the best investments you can make!

After cleansing the colon, then begin a series of liver flushes. Best to do between 5 and 10 for maximum benefits. You can schedule a day every weekend to rest and cleanse.

During this time it's very important that you be committed to a whole foods vegan or raw foods diet so that the body can easily release toxins and be supported in the best way. Also, no drinking, smoking or drugs during this time. If you don't feel you're in a place to commit to those guidelines, it's better to wait until you feel you can.

Good luck!

#19 Acneminator

Acneminator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

Hey guys ..i truly believe that most acne happens because of 2 main things ... a congested colon and a weak liver .... i have not do any liver or colon flushes yet ... i'm eating tablets to detox my liver first..and my skin condition improves dramatically .... so now i had made up my mind , to do colon cleanse and coffee anema to clear all the toxins

#20 Spydergtr34

Spydergtr34

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Googenheinz @ Feb 6 2008, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ive always thought the same thing that i have a hormonal imbalance, and like u said its provin my theory right it seems my liver its not functioning properly, does anyone know the best way to clean the liver, any products that have been successful therefore clearin acne?