4 replies to this topic

#1 AD1985

AD1985

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:12 AM

Has anyone done laser mole removal? I have a couple flat moles on my face I would like to get rid of and was wondering how this treatment worked out for others.

Thanks!

#2 Chemic

Chemic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:22 AM

i've done 6 on my back... i dont recommend removing flat moles from your face because flat moles aren't usually unsightly and my back has white scars everywhere i lasered.

I went in, they zapped it, there was a crater there for a few weeks which i had to treat with neosporin and bandages. Now the skin is lighter over there then the rest of my back and it looked better when it was just a small mole.

#3 AD1985

AD1985

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:18 PM

Thanks. Unfortunattely my flat moles do look rather bad on my face (some of them at least. A few others are no big deal and I will leave alone)

The small crater went away right? And is your skin fairly light? Mine is fairly dark (I'm a dark skinned indian)

Thanks!

#4 juin

juin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:31 PM

I got a few small flat moles zapped on my face. It smells like your skin burning when your doing it. I also got a lentil sized elevated mole removed from my forehead. That one left a rolling scar. The others didn't. The key is not to pick on them or touch them. It'll scab at first and you have to let your skin heal by itself or you'll get hyperpigmentation and depressed scars
Accutane 1/14/08 - 06/05/08

log: http://www.acne.org/...p;#entry2159293

#5 JohnRamsay

JohnRamsay

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

laser mole removal procedure Is Not Impossible Anymore. As with any surgical procedure, there are side effects you must be aware of if you’re considering mole removal using lasers. Although the procedure is quite safe and inexpensive, there are always possibilities of negative side effects. For more info visit: http://lasermoleremovalsite.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users