Photo

ClariSonic

makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#61 curiousB

curiousB

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

I found some clarisonic mias on ebay brand new and used all of them much cheaper than buying from a store.

#62 cassiel6

cassiel6

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (ayla @ Dec 2 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was Oprah's favorite things show. My bf watched and suggested it to me dry.gif The reviews on and are really good - but $195 good?

Anyone have one? Want one? Know someone with one? lol, I'm very tempted to ask Santa.

Have it. love it. You must use it every day and it definitely makes pores smaller. acne is still here, but I am looking into laser options.
They also have a new product out called the Tanga I believe.
Cassidy Loutos

#63 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:16 AM

I got the Clarisonic two weeks ago and so far am seeing great results.

#64 meanmommy

meanmommy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:09 PM

I have the much smaller version of this called "Mia" by the same company. (A little cheaper too) I love the way this product cleans my skin. I do like it and would just say that if you use it very gently when washing in small circles it should not irritate the skin at all.

#65 PLONKER

PLONKER

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

I've never worked out how they can justify selling these at £155 in the UK ($249 USD), when all they are, are glorified giant toothbrushes!

#66 ayla

ayla

dum spiro, spero

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

i wish this damn thread would just die already.

#67 Vampireninja09

Vampireninja09

Ten hour tomato.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (ayla @ Jul 19 2011, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wish this damn thread would just die already.

lol.

#68 drewfish01

drewfish01

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Does this work for red marks?

#69 slumpey

slumpey

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Had it and returned after a short while. Didn't like the way it felt on my skin.

#70 FruitBiscuits

FruitBiscuits

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

I used to use ClariSonic. I bought a regular one first(my derm recommended me costed about $200 with sensitive head), and it broke after a year of use. The second one I bought mia(a little bit cheaper and smaller), it also broke within 2 years...Now I use Olay pro X I spent around $35(machine comes with one head, and I purchased extra two heads). I honestly think it does a great job as ClariSonic. Motion feels a bit different, but my skin feels clean every time I use it, and my skin has been improved. I've been using it every night for a few months now!

#71 LaurenHolt

LaurenHolt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

I had a HORRIFIC experience with ClariSonic!!!!!!!!!

I too read the reviews, watched the ads etc and was too excited to try it. Managed to find one for £120 with a free sample of facewash. For the first week there was a little improvement.

The following two months, I had the worse acne I have ever had. I broke out everywhere. I know it was the clarisonic because nothing else had changed. I never usually wash my neck, but decided to use the ClariSonic on my neck and I broke out there too. obviously everyone reacts differently but as soon as I stopped using it my skin improved.

It's now gathering dust in a draw. I switched to a UV Light instead, much better.

#72 snsdgirl14

snsdgirl14

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

I got my Clarisonic Mia about five months ago and love it. I use it once a day in the shower. It makes my skin feel SO smooth and clean, and also really helps keep my big pores clear. My pores clog very easily, but with my Clarisonic, they don't. I can't go a day without using it basically...it's a skin necessity now!

I didn't have an IB with it, but I did get some dryness in my skin at first. I always moisturize right away after getting out of the shower so that's not a problem anymore. 

I guess how the Clarisonic will work for you depends on your skin. For me, it's great, for others, it's not. 

#73 mm..Brian..

mm..Brian..

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

I had ordered one of these for christmas time but upon reading more reviews and researching more into it, I decided to send it back. 

I've read some awful things about it and to be honest, didn't want to risk it and basically throw £150 down the drain on a product that makes my skin worse/makes no difference. 

I just felt it was far too pricey and too much of a gamble for me to take personally. 

Instead I am focusing more on products, I have started using Environ products and I am in love! 

#74 queensie

queensie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

I bought one and have been using it for over a month now, it was over my usual skin care budget but has been worth it so far.

I've used other facial brushes before but this one has been the most impressive. The others I've tried have done little to actually clear my pores and have irritated my face. The Clarisonic is quite gentle, has different settings (I have the MIA 2) and different brush options for more sensitive skin (although I've been fine with the regular brush head that comes with it).

I wish I had a before and after picture I could post. However, in a month's time:

- My blackheads are gone, which I always had on my nose and chin. The pores are now completely clear

- My breakouts are less severe

- My skin hasn't felt this soft in a long time

- It doesnt leave my skin beat red like most brushes and exfoliators

- Creams & moisturizers seem to work better

I use it with Kheils Ultra Facial Cleanser at night when taking a shower or bath and will probably switch to Cetaphil after my bottle is done. I've spent quite a lot of money in the past on serums/creams/expensive cleansers. You can take a really basic, gentle cleanser with the Clarisonic and it works wonders.

Edited by queensie, 14 February 2013 - 02:06 PM.