Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does mineral water help acne? and how so????

8 posts in this topic

Does mineral water help acne?? if it does...recommend me with some products (like Evian? or something something...) :think:

Well its just mineral water, it certainly wont make your skin any worse, it wont have any noticeble improvements (others may disagree) but its good for you, drinking water instead of soda each day is bound to be good for you, just dont expect any miracles

Well its just mineral water, it certainly wont make your skin any worse, it wont have any noticeble improvements (others may disagree) but its good for you, drinking water instead of soda each day is bound to be good for you, just dont expect any miracles

Me neither, my mum always brings home literally crates of mineral water and i always drink them. I always have done even before my skin got shitty. Theres always loads of empty water bottles scattered around the house

I pee just about ever 15 minutes from the amount of water I drink. :shifty: It probably isn't even salty anymore.

But yes, I doubt mineral water has a big difference over tap, spring, etc.

Mineral water will be purer than normal tap water.. and the impurities in tap water may have negative affects on your skin.