Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does walmart sell complex 15?

6 posts in this topic

Their site won't say and I wanted to be sure before going there. I bought some yesterday and fell in love with it, it fixed up my problem areas (peeling wise) and wanted to continue buying it. Problem is I don't know which american places sell it.

I am looking for the 8 oz size, not the small 2.5 oz (that runs out too fast!)

I know amazon has it, but I need a store that carries it too :)

Walgreens only has the 2.5 oz size

Gone out of the country July 5th to August 5th

Finally Clear! < Click link for regimen

People always think the key to fighting acne is to avoid foods, but in actually it's usually what they're NOT eating that's causing it to happen. It made no sense to start with omitting the small things that MAY cause acne for SOME people. Start with the basics of nutrition. You're a human, not an accumulation of minor problems from every person! Not everyone reacts to the same foods. Not everyone has issues with wheat and such foods. Start with the basics of good nutrition and THEN see what happens, omit foods once you feel something is not working, but don't base a diet off of what to avoid, that will make you malnourished and very depressed when you have nothing left to eat! It is true that some people have issues with some foods, but remember, try it for yourself first :)

Get to the root of the problem, because acne has a relentless and endless arsenal on the surface and it is sadistic.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group. Omega 3 fatty acids can also help to keep the production of androgens under control. Androgens are hormones that influence sebum production and are particularly active during adolescence, which is possibly why many teenagers suffer from acne. Androgen excess may provoke or aggravate acne by inducing seborrhea (sebum). In women, androgen disorders are frequently suspected when acne is accompanied by hirsutism or irregularities of the menstrual cycle. In men, however, acne may be the only sign of androgen excess.

I don't think I've personally seen it, but I don't exactly have the largest Walmart in my town, they don't carry all the same things that others do.

You could always check next time your there?

Complex 15

Drugstore.com carries it, and they usually are pretty good with shipping, I order things from there quite often. =]

i ordered my bottle from drugstore.com...shipping was quick and pretty cheap.

DKR REGIMEN

morning

dessert essence jojoba oil, purpose gentle cleansing wash, paula's choice 1% BHA gel (to unclog pores), acne.org 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel, complex 15 moisturizing lotion

throughout the day as needed

alpha hydrox enhanced lotion, generic oil absorbing sheets, 200 mg ibuprofen

night

dessert essence jojoba oil, purpose gentle cleansing wash, paula's choice 1% BHA gel (to unclog pores), acne.org 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel, cetaphil moisturizing cream mixed with jojoba oil

DIET

whole grains, fresh fish, fresh poultry, fresh vegetables, lots of water, low cholesterol, low salt, no red meat, no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils, no sugar, no processed grains

DAILY DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS

3000 mg whole food multi-vitamins, 1000 mg sustained release pantothenic acid, 1000 mg salmon oil (120 mg EPA, 20 mg DHA), 540 mg saw palmetto, 500 mcg chromium picolinate, 470 mg green tea extract, 400 mg turmeric extract, 300 mcg biotin, 50 mg zinc, 2 mg copper, calcium-magnesium complex

my dkr log

my diet/holistic log

resolving stubborn acne while on dan's regimen

im pretty sure they don't your best best is drugstore.com, if you order in bulk you can use the 5 off 30 coupons and 10 off 50, i usually buy my shampoo from there and some other stuff and spend around 50 get 10 off and free shipping, but iv never seen walmart carry complex 15

No, Walmart does not carry Complex 15 but CVS does. However, last time I was there (months ago), they only had the cream not the lotion. I don't know if they've added the lotion too since then.

MY LOG

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry1906744

My Regimen

Morning:

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash

Pure Deming Pure C Serum

Olay for Sensitive Skin SPF 15

Evening:

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash

Retin-A Micro .1%

Olay for Sensitive Skin (sometimes)

Makeup:

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Clinique Even Better Foundation

Everyday Minerals Blush

Everyday Minerals finishing powder

Everyday Minerals concealer

Status: Clear of acne for 6+ months; now in the process of repairing scars

updated: 10/30/09

Thank you guys! Great suggestions :) I appreciate it alot!

Gone out of the country July 5th to August 5th

Finally Clear! < Click link for regimen

People always think the key to fighting acne is to avoid foods, but in actually it's usually what they're NOT eating that's causing it to happen. It made no sense to start with omitting the small things that MAY cause acne for SOME people. Start with the basics of nutrition. You're a human, not an accumulation of minor problems from every person! Not everyone reacts to the same foods. Not everyone has issues with wheat and such foods. Start with the basics of good nutrition and THEN see what happens, omit foods once you feel something is not working, but don't base a diet off of what to avoid, that will make you malnourished and very depressed when you have nothing left to eat! It is true that some people have issues with some foods, but remember, try it for yourself first :)

Get to the root of the problem, because acne has a relentless and endless arsenal on the surface and it is sadistic.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group. Omega 3 fatty acids can also help to keep the production of androgens under control. Androgens are hormones that influence sebum production and are particularly active during adolescence, which is possibly why many teenagers suffer from acne. Androgen excess may provoke or aggravate acne by inducing seborrhea (sebum). In women, androgen disorders are frequently suspected when acne is accompanied by hirsutism or irregularities of the menstrual cycle. In men, however, acne may be the only sign of androgen excess.