Photo

breast implants

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#61 Foomph

Foomph

Fitness Goo Roo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

I think having bigger boobs would make my waist look smaller. And would give proprtion to my body considering I have a great round firm ass. biggrin.gif

#62 =kat=

=kat=

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:27 AM

I have been thinking about it for a long time. I currently am between a 34F/FF, i'm a big girl 5'10 and pretty big built not fat but i have a large frame i guess. I find that having boobs this sixe makes me look much bigger and i have to go careful what i wear to make sure i don't look slutty/fat mixed with being so tall it is ghard toget clothes that fit right and i'm pretty distressed about having children incase they get any bigger and when i get older and they get saggy.

I wanted for a long time a reduction to a D/DD so i still had big boobs but so they would be easier to 'carry' having said that I know an F or FF sounds huge but on my frame and with my height they look like DD's on a petite person. I think a C would be too small for me especially after being used to these.

However all this is just dreams as I can't afford surgery and decided i'll just get it when they are saggy.

#63 acne_battle

acne_battle

this is Ollie, my parents cat which I took a pic of on my b day

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 38
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE(Foomph @ Jul 24 2007, 08:17 PM) View Post
I think having bigger boobs would make my waist look smaller. And would give proprtion to my body considering I have a great round firm ass. biggrin.gif

lmao

#64 barmpot

barmpot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:49 AM

Breast implants are fkn nasty

#65 Sharpy

Sharpy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE(=kat= @ Jul 25 2007, 06:27 PM) View Post
I have been thinking about it for a long time. I currently am between a 34F/FF, i'm a big girl 5'10 and pretty big built not fat but i have a large frame i guess.

When I first read that I thought you meant you wanted breast implants and I was thinking, "Whoa! Somebody who thinks F/FF is too small and wants implants!" shock.gif

blush.gif

#66 acne_battle

acne_battle

this is Ollie, my parents cat which I took a pic of on my b day

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 38
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE(Sharpy @ Jul 25 2007, 05:58 AM) View Post
QUOTE(=kat= @ Jul 25 2007, 06:27 PM) View Post
I have been thinking about it for a long time. I currently am between a 34F/FF, i'm a big girl 5'10 and pretty big built not fat but i have a large frame i guess.

When I first read that I thought you meant you wanted breast implants and I was thinking, "Whoa! Somebody who thinks F/FF is too small and wants implants!" shock.gif

blush.gif

lol

QUOTE(barmpot @ Jul 25 2007, 05:49 AM) View Post
Breast implants are fkn nasty

Maybe you dont need them, thast why

#67 Venomous

Venomous

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE(Melancholy_Molly @ Jul 22 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post
I dont like how one boob is bigger than the other but I still wouldnt do it.

Mine are the same. I wish they could suck the fat out of my ass and inject into my smaller boob to even them out!

#68 Married2AGamer

Married2AGamer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:00 AM

i have to say i lucked out in this department.....for once lol...i love my 36c's....but would love to have my nose done....i think plastic surgery is great as long as you dont over do it...like this lady what was she thinking http://static.flickr...b19ed5a0e_m.jpg

#69 Bunney

Bunney

Rawr

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE(Venomous @ Jul 25 2007, 01:38 PM) View Post
QUOTE(Melancholy_Molly @ Jul 22 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post
I dont like how one boob is bigger than the other but I still wouldnt do it.

Mine are the same. I wish they could suck the fat out of my ass and inject into my smaller boob to even them out!

lol.gif Haha Oh I dream of the day when they will be able to suck the fat from my stomach and thighs and inject it into my breasts

#70 rosaclinic

rosaclinic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

i have experienced breast implant myself and i am very happy with my looks now but the thing which is important is that you must have to select well qualified and experienced surgeon so that you don't face any problem in future breast Implant houston

#71 sherinfernando

sherinfernando

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

some photos???

#72 Spotthedifference

Spotthedifference

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 42
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

I'm a 32C. I'm also 6 feet tall and very thin. I used to want my bust doing but now I'm just happy enough to be me. I'm trying to worry less about myself as a woman and focus more on myself as a person.

#73 armadillo

armadillo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

I simply don't care enough to even consider getting them, even if I had small boobs I wouldn't be bothered.

I'm 5'4 and have a pair of 32C's

It's not a topic that comes up often in a conversation, but I don't think I've spoken to a guy before who prefers fake boobs over real ones. I think the overwhelming majority prefer natural breasts.

I'm not saying women get them to impress men, but I think the only reason in the first place is that we are told from an early age that being feminine is the most important job for us, and we should always strive to 'improve' our looks. I have no problem with women who get breast implants, it's just that plastic surgery isn't something I care for, personally

#74 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

If I was a woman the idea wouldn't appeal to me in the slightest. Implants? Come on. It's odd. It doesn't give you what you want. It just creates an illusion.

I can see how some women might get some kind of psychological issue when they aren't "blessed" with large breasts...but honestly less in size does not mean less appealing automatically (I'm assuming it's a sex related issue that women have when their small breast size bothers them). Everyone has a different build; it's not so that everyone will necessarily look better or be sexier when their breasts are larger. O _ o

I've seen only a few boob jobs that looked natural and great. Most of the time I think it's maybe not the best decision that that person has made.

And for the record, small boobs rock! But so do "big boobies". :lol: I sound like a kid. :ermm: Anyway, I'd post pictures of good examples to illustrate a point but there is the whole stupid NSFW thing. :rolleyes:

#75 TatianaD

TatianaD

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

I'm planning to get mine done in about a year. I'm 5"1 105 pounds and a 32A (I'm slightly pear shaped oompf.gif ).

32B or 32C (max!) is what I'm going for. I think many girls just rush through with breast implants (and other procedures too) without doing all of their research. This will of course probably lead to a bad job which would in turn make all plastic surgery look bad when in fact there are many who spend years waiting and researching with natural and fantastic results.

Yes there are those who go to extremes and of course it is those stories that we hear of (media!) but that's not the case for the majority of patients. So please don't lump us in with people like that and assume that breast implants are "nasty" or "fake" looking.

At the end of the day you don't know us and we don't know you... So why does it matter what we do?