Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smooth skin? How long does BHA take?

6 posts in this topic

What can be done?!?

I'm currently using a 2% BHA on my forehead and nose. It'll be almost two weeks soon that ive been using it.

How long did it take for you to see results?

Originally when i had all these red spots on my cheeks that were itchy, i was put on clindamycin phosphate with a cortisone cream (emo-cort lotion - they were mixed together) and BAM! in a few days i had SMOOTH skin. Well... then i started to get all these tiny whiteheads so after a month and change on it, i went off it.

Any suggestions for what i can do? When i first started clindamycin i was amazed at how suddenly i got rid of my rosacea (i think clindamycin has a sorf of bleaching effect?) and all my bumps. Only to of course, have them come back.

Anyone? How long does it take on BHA 2% gel to notice a difference would you say?

I noticed a change in my skin during the second/third week, although it varies with each person and their skin type. I've heard it can take up to 1-2 months to see optimal results. Good luck =]

AM + PM

Paula's Choice:

- Skin Balancing Cleanser + Toner

- 2% BHA Liquid

- Blemish Treatment, 2.5% BP

- Super Antioxidant Concentrate

- Skin Balancing Moisture Gel

AM

- Ultra-Light Weightless Finish SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray

I've been using bha for about two weeks now, and have not noticed any big differences. Patience is key!

Anyone have updates on BHA? I am still getting pimples after 5 weeks.