1 reply to this topic

#1 rg121279

rg121279

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hello- first of all, what are people's opinions about Klaron vs BP for mid acne? also, should I use an oil free moisturizer over the Klaron at night to prevent drying.. with bp my skin was so dry I would break out in random red itchy hives.. If so, how long should I wait after applying the Klaron before using the moisturizer.
Thanks!

#2 smc0617

smc0617

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:spending time with my family, my nephew, reading, internet, puzzles, watching sports, boston red sox, new england patriots,drinking tea, watching csi miami, vera bradley, handbags, shoes, nice clothes, meeting compassionate people, listening to music, eating healthy, meeting people on acne.org, learning about holistic medicines and methods, nutrition, photography, psychology, finding an answer to get CLEAR<br /><br />&quot;What doesn't kill us makes us stronger&quot;-Friedrich Nietzsche, German Philosopher<br /><br />&quot;Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, atleast don't hurt them&quot;-HH the Dalia Lama

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE(rg121279 @ Jul 16 2007, 09:41 PM) View Post
Hello- first of all, what are people's opinions about Klaron vs BP for mid acne? also, should I use an oil free moisturizer over the Klaron at night to prevent drying.. with bp my skin was so dry I would break out in random red itchy hives.. If so, how long should I wait after applying the Klaron before using the moisturizer.
Thanks!

are you still using klaron? i used klaron in college...wash with a mild cleanser, let your skin dry for about 20 minutes and then apply. i wouldn't bother with the moisturizer at night. stick with the am. in am wait about 15 mins and then apply moisturizer. hope this helps.

My Regimen
AM
-wash w/obagi clenziderm cleanser
-tone w/obagi clenziderm toner
-obagi elastiderm eye gel and obagi theraputic moisturizer
-100 mgs of minocycline
pf talc free mineral concealer and powder

Body Care
-wash w/aveeno moisturizing body wash, moisturize w/aveeno moisturizing lotion
paul mitchell tea tree shampoo and condtioner/or color treated

Daily Supplements
-b complex with vitamin c included,cod liver capsules 2x a day vit a and d
diet
-mainly fruits, veggies, fish, chicken, some pasta, some nuts, limit wheat, no dairy, no caffeine, limit sugar, limit citrus fruits, drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day, drink tea
-treat w/obagi clenziderm 5% bp
-100mgs of minocycline

Body Care
-wash with aveeno cleanser
-retin-a .5 or.1% on back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users