Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does acne on different parts of the face mean?

32 posts in this topic

About 2 years ago, my main battle was acne on my cheeks, and chin, it never went away! As I've grown older, my acne went away from my chin, and lower parts of my cheeks, and "migrated" to my forehead, and around my nose.

I remember hearing that the chin area deals with hormonal acne, and around the nose area/forehead deals with intestinal issues?

It's odd, because I never get acne where the hair grows on my face, never! I could rub it a billion times or pick at it, never. It's always dry and nice. But around my nose, it get bumpy, and only near the nose (that skin area) is where i get red bumps, but never beyond that line. It's on a leash or something. And also on my forehead, right near the center.

How is your acne like? And getting in certain areas, what does that mean?

well I used to only have it on my forhead and chin. Then it became my cheeks and then the sides of my face and everywhere on my face there could be acne. Any spot on my face you could think of. But I don't know what that means.

someone a while back posted a chinese facial map depicting various facial areas and the organs/parts of the body associated with each area

google it ?

as for me if i get acne above my nose line it's inflammatory, if i get near my mouth or below my nose line it's strictly hormonal

my acne is mainly on my chin/bottom face area, never on my cheeks or forehead or nose,just the rare pimple.

i have had acne on the bottom of my face for like 3/4 years and within this year it has gotten slightly worse

pretty much anywhere except my forehead stays relatively clear most of the time except for one or two zits here and there. I really dont think its all that significant.

lol my liver and intestines are screwed

at least my reproductive area is healthy

About 2 years ago, my main battle was acne on my cheeks, and chin, it never went away! As I've grown older, my acne went away from my chin, and lower parts of my cheeks, and "migrated" to my forehead, and around my nose.

I remember hearing that the chin area deals with hormonal acne, and around the nose area/forehead deals with intestinal issues?

It's odd, because I never get acne where the hair grows on my face, never! I could rub it a billion times or pick at it, never. It's always dry and nice. But around my nose, it get bumpy, and only near the nose (that skin area) is where i get red bumps, but never beyond that line. It's on a leash or something. And also on my forehead, right near the center.

How is your acne like? And getting in certain areas, what does that mean?

Mine is mostly on my chin and I have lots of blackheads on my nose. My forehead was clear and now Im getting some pimples there to. I have no idea what any of that means. If I had known what it means, my acne wouldve been cured a looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

This acne is bullshit!

/rant

mine is mostly in under the jaw.. neckline part and i hate it.. really really hate it when i get it there......

Here's the diagram I think you were referring to Romeo:

http://www.marysherbs.com/heal/heal-f-rP.htm

Is there a male version of that diagram? I have cysts on my chin and I don't have any ovaries inside me (just a penis and a couple of testicles, thank you).

when i was younger i would get acne on my forehead then it progressed to cheeks and now that im on accutane im breaking out of my chin i guess maybe cuz i just had my period. but my acne always changes spotss. weiird

what a stupid theory.

Anyway, I get acne on my forehead that clears up easily, therefore my forehead is clear.

I also get it on my nose and the skin right under my nose, which is the worst problem area. It's not noticable, but it's very stubborn little bumps that don't go away! I've had a bumpy nose since I was 8.

Last but not least, my chin. Not all around, but the indent, where if you touch you would be touching your gums/roots of your teeth. These are tiny white colored pores that squeeze out easily to some extent.

First it was my forehead and nose, then my chin and other various places. I rarely ever get anything on the sides of my face. When using BP, the only areas I really have to worry about are my chin and the fronts of my cheeks (lung area in that photo).

I always would have it so bad on my forehead and my cheeks were so lovely and now i have 3 pimples on the side of the bottom of my cheek im like grrr

my forehead is always a pain in the ass, it's always where it starts. it gets a million little bumps :doh: grr