Photo

A non-inflamed acne regimen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 beautytipshub

beautytipshub

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

how can we remove blackheads completely? is there any treatment?

Edited by beautytipshub, 12 October 2010 - 12:29 AM.

Hi, I'm a spammer!

#62 acceptance

acceptance

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

I am now a long distance client with Face Reality Acne Clinic and I am on week 3 of the routine. It is very similar to the one posted here except I ice my face for 2 minutes and only use a 5% BP for now. I am also using more moisturizers before the acne med stays on all night, and 3 in the morning. So far I have seen great results in my skin.

But I wanted to let everyone know, that my routine is almost exactly the same as this one, and I DO have inflamed acne. (mostly non-inflamed but a good 20+ spots with redness when I first started the routine) I read about this regimen probably a couple of years ago but I did not try it because it said that you cannot have ANY redness/inflamed acne. Just wanted to let everyone know if you do have some redness/inflamed acne you can still try this regimen.

I will update in a few months since the regimen is said to take up to 3 months to completely clear people. I am already seeing results so I am very optimistic. Good luck everyone!

#63 Nina27

Nina27

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:14 AM

Hi, all. I have just found this topic and Laura's regimen. I have exactly the same type of condition as she describes and I am 31. Really congested skin, white bumps all over the cheeks, some blackheads on my forehead and chin. I am from Europe, Croatia, and my problem is that the products that you use for glycolic acid treatment are not available in Europe. I use 5% BP, but for glycolic acid product I do not know what to use. If any recommendations, for products available in Europe, please let me know. Thanks!

#64 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

Im using a loation I made up.... boil 15 green tea, tea bags, once boiled, remove and add 2 teaspoons of celtic sea salt... swish together, let it cool down then apply ot face with a cotton ball. Great toner.

#65 wicky

wicky

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

I found this to be very drying...What exactly is this helping you with?

#66 Philip278

Philip278

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

Willow564,
Can one find any of the products that you recommended in the UK? I have bought the Panoxyl, but can't find any good scrubs or moisturizer!

#67 Bookworm622

Bookworm622

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hi! I have mostly whiteheads and clogged pores around my mouth and chin. Would neutrogena's deep clean gentle scrub and alcohol-free toner work for me to get rid of these stubborn clogged pores? I currently use cetaphil for my face wash every morning and exfoliate twice a week with the scrub. Should I add the toner in the morning? Also, for the past month, I have been using Retin-a .1%...
Any advice?