Photo

how do you remove your make up before doing the regimen....

concealer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 endless_fight

endless_fight

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2004 - 01:33 PM

how do you do it....do you wash it off before using a alcohol free wipes (eg witch) and then do the face wash/bp stuff after or wash it off whilst doing the regimen....im using proactiv at the moment and i dont know when to take off this small amount of concealer i put on my face, because i know when i use the cleanser wash thing in the shower it probably wont remove all the concealer and it will just remain there and make the skin red or something. At the moment i just wipe it off using those wipes you can get, but im not sure if this is the best way...thanks!

#2 Sparty

Sparty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:55 PM

how do you do it....do you wash it off before using a alcohol free wipes (eg witch) and then do the face wash/bp stuff after or wash it off whilst doing the regimen....im using proactiv at the moment and i dont know when to take off this small amount of conclear i put on my face, because i know when i use the cleanser wash thing in the shower it probably wont remove all the conclearer and it will just remain there and make the skin red or something. At the moment i just wipe it off using those wipes you can get, but im not sure if this is the best way...thanks!

What is "those whipes you can get?" <---I need to know what it is, otherwise I have no idea what you use.

You should remove your make up with makeup remover. Most concealer are oil-soluable and require makeup remover to take them off.

#3 deborah_hutcheson

deborah_hutcheson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2004 - 08:44 AM

Try using a gentle facial cleanser (lotion or cleansing bar) prior to using your regimen products or prescription products. Using any kind of wipes could be an expensive proposition over time!

#4 animegirle

animegirle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2004 - 10:44 AM

Hi,
I use Pond's makeup remover wipes before I start my evening routine. If I have been out and have been really dressed up, I will wipe my face down with witch hazel after the wipe and before cleansing (esp around the hair and jaw line) to break up the makeup. Hope that helps!

#5 OursFan

OursFan

~ Tamara

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2004 - 09:56 PM

I remove my makeup using Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash. However, I don't really wear anything besides foundation & lipstick. A gentle cleanser should be fine, provided it removes all of your makeup. smile.gif

#6 endless_fight

endless_fight

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2004 - 04:44 PM

i use 'witch' wipes (witch hazel products) they are alcohol free and rreally gentle...anyway thanks for help.

#7 ritzvin

ritzvin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2004 - 08:50 PM

I just wash my face twice with my normal cleanser and follow with toner (and moisturizer). The first wash removes most of the makeup. The second wash removes the rest of the makeup and cleans my face. The toner makes sure of that.

#8 needtobeclear

needtobeclear

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2004 - 10:40 AM

Would jojoba oil get rid of eye makeup?