Scarless Healing

5824 replies to this topic

#5821 Roach25

Roach25

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 AM

Hi guys! What is the main idea of this thread? I can hardly read this thread cause i'm not a native. It's really hard to me...

If i get you right, the key idea is to cut out a scar and apply "scar healing" method. Then that will heal without scarring like normal tissue. Did i get you right? It sounds awesome. Can you tell me more in a nutshell please?

#5822 rudy1986

rudy1986

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Okay i summarize about this thread..

Beginninh in 2007(the first 100 page in this thread is about a hope about decorin as the hope of our scar free healing

Then 100++ page of this thread is discussing about hydrogel (a method just like what you just said as our new hope about scar free healing) and about our attempts to make contact with hydrogel researcher and hoping it gets funded

Thr 200++ page of this thread is where we got info that hydrogel gets funded by a company known as Gemstone therapeutics
(You can see here : www.gem-bio.com)

about hydrogel:
1. It is able to regenerate mice skin injured from 3rd degree burn as a new hair follicle and sebaceous glands are regenerated as proof

2. Hydrogel is currently being trialed in pigs with "promising" as their current result. This trial is planned to be finalized in 2015

3. Hydrogel is planned to enter human trials in mid to late 2016

#5823 Roach25

Roach25

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 05:36 PM

Thanks a lot, rudy. Very interesting info. I followed this topic.

#5824 imad

imad

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

man oh man if, us people can get hydrogel to fix 90% of the scaring id be more then happy

#5825 Roach25

Roach25

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 02:14 AM

Same here... 90 is an awesome number. But i think by that time i'll get at least 70% improvement with self-subcision, self-dermaneedling, and other stuff that i do now. I got here from a Russian forum and we see some great improvements with that treatments.

Edited by Roach25, Today, 02:15 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users