Scarless Healing

6,811 posts in this topic

this is nonsense. I once had a small injury. 3 days later there was skin over it already, but its scar

haha we become paranoid of every small wounds

Bloodwar, it would not become scar if its still healing within 21 days

Hydrogel works on the concept to faster wound healing so that it is regenerating

Fibroblast proliferation would take longer than 3 days to produce scar

no. anytime a wound is too deep. a scar is formed. the dermis never regenerates in any case

maybe i didnt get you right, but once it healed wounds with scar free tissue and i see no reason why it wont work for me. it is possible and im gonna find a biochemist and a surgeon in my country and try to get my complete regeneration.

then go do it and tell us what happens, what are you waiting for?

Currently available skin grafts and skin substitute for healing following third-degree burn injuries is fraught with complications, often resulting in long-term physical and psychological sequelae. Synthetic treatment that can promote wound healing in a regenerative fashion would provide an off-the-shelf, non-immunogenic strategy to improve clinical care of severe burn wounds. Here, we demonstrate vulnerary efficacy and accelerated healing mechanism of dextran-based hydrogel in third-degree porcine burn model. The model was optimized to allow examination of the hydrogel treatment for clinical translation and its regenerative response mechanisms. Hydrogel treatment accelerated third-degree burn wound healing by rapid wound closure, improved reepithelialization, enhanced extracellular matrix remodeling, and greater nerve reinnervation, compared to the dressing treated group. These effects appear to be mediated through the ability of the hydrogel to facilitate a rapid but brief initial inflammatory response that coherently stimulates neovascularization within the granulation tissue during the first week of treatment, followed by an efficient vascular regression to promote a regenerative healing process. Our results suggest that the dextran-based hydrogels may substantially improve healing quality and reduce skin grafting incidents and thus pave the way for clinical studies to improve the care of severe burn injury patients.

Thats what the abstract said

unfortunately, the extract means scar-free healing did not happen. only improved healing- "improved reepithelization"

sorry guys, looks like dextran hydrogel is not the scar-free solution

Edited by bloodwar44

then go do it and tell us what happens, what are you waiting for?

I'm looking for a doc who can do it. It's not as easy as it might seem.

WHY DON'T ANY OF YOU NUMBNUT MORONS JUST GO AHEAD AND TRY MY PROTOCOL. I GUARANTEE 60 percent IMPROVEMENT ON YOUR SCARS.

HERE IT IS AGAIN:

1) Aggressive surgical loosening of scars with that pin prick technique

2) Aggressive derma-sanding (not dermabrasion) followed by RECELL

3) 4 months alter Aggressive laser full ablation CO2 followed by recell again

4) Hylauronic acid and fillers to any remaining depressions.

you might even have full removal of acne scars. if you're so desperate why the fuck don't you try it. in the end it will still be cheaper than whenever some new therapy comes out!!! And all these treatments are available NOW!!

I partly agree with you. We should do all we can while we're waiting for miraculous healing. I keep my home treatments.

WHY DON'T ANY OF YOU NUMBNUT MORONS JUST GO AHEAD AND TRY MY PROTOCOL. I GUARANTEE 60 percent IMPROVEMENT ON YOUR SCARS.

HERE IT IS AGAIN:

you might even have full removal of acne scars. if you're so desperate why the fuck don't you try it. in the end it will still be cheaper than whenever some new therapy comes out!!! And all these treatments are available NOW!!

No, no way it can improve scar.. i tried needling before. Scar tissue cant be improved by cheap trick

HERE IT IS AGAIN:

Are you trying to get other people to be your guinea pig? Dispicable.

Lapiz, i ask for your opinion, not facts.

Do we still have hope for complete regeneration?

thanks lapis

Whats your take seabs135?

Do we still have hope ??

The science states complete regeneration, I'll always cite what a scientific document shows.

Lapiz, i ask for your opinion, not facts.

Do we still have hope for complete regeneration?

thanks lapis

There's a chance but it's incredibly small.

I already improved my skin. Not much tho. You guys don't understand that we need the integrated approach. Now I keep my home treatments relying on many good successes reviews. It is the really huge complex solution and I think I will improve my skin quite a lot.

HERE IT IS AGAIN:

No, no way it can improve scar.. i tried needling before. Scar tissue cant be improved by cheap trick

Come on Rudy, you're not that stupid, where did I suggest any cheap trick? I never suggested needling --the first step is where a SURGEON takes a scalpel and loosens and detaches the scars from their surface --you have tons of scars like that. I shouldn't have said "pin prick" I meant EXCISION of scars under a surgeons care. THEN DERMASANDING is INCREDIBLY AGGRESSIVE and will take down the skin a few layers!! You'd have to be under anesthesia. I mean will all these procedures you would get a lot of improvement. Especially if followed in the order I suggested.*Mod edit*

Even if the hydrogel was available you would do anything.

Rez77, i respect you here..

My scars is terrible as it is. It cannot be improved, period.

The only way is getting scar free healing somehow. Anyway, there is no proof that those methods gonna get me improvements

Like i said, needling therapies wont do any good to me

what full script forr what?

how the fuck are you gonna try it on yourself. back in 2009 there was all this same shit over acell matristem. Well 6 years later, they discussd it for a year and then it died. Same with hydrogel.

mood swing again and again... i just looked at my face under the sun... you can't even imagine how i hate this life. this was my last hope, but it seems like it's failed. and i think nothing can get my clear face back... i even thought about suicide

my english is bad for chatting... i didn't fully understand the paper you posted...

by the way, if this can replace pitted and raised scars by new smaller flat scars, so it's worth it. huh? then i can try needling and topical stuff. also fresh scars are treated easier

what do you think?

Edited by Roach25

What still give me hope, roach, is the existence of :

1. The study on acute wound, which they state "easier" from the article

2. Second btch of hydrogel, the one with stem cell, growth factor, etc

3. Nanoparticle which reduce wound healing time by half

All of this will take time. I have NO time.

Fast regeneration leads to healing without scarring?

ya, thats what i got from most scientific researches.c

they assumed what produces scarring is the prolonged inflammation

Maybe you mean faster healing leads to healing with regrneration

Edited by rudy1986