Scarless Healing

6,766 posts in this topic

Thank you for your kind information. Whenever i see your post, i am really so pleased to see this. Yor scarless healing will be the new way for many of the people having the same proble.I am also very happy to know tha name of this new products.

Gerecht told me. the hydroges does not work on trolls. They have no cure and it is worst than just having scars.

Gerecht told me. the hydroges does not work on trolls. They have no cure and it is worst than just having scars.

1 person likes this

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

anyway, hydrogels seem quite futuristic.

Imagine getting a deep knife cut, slapping on a hydrogel dressing and having it heal perfectly within weeks.

Well, that's what science and technology aim to do, right? Push the boundaries of what at one time would have been considered science fiction into the realm of reality. I'm sure skin grafts seemed quite futuristic when they were first used as well.

3 people like this

The party who first patented the product of scar free healing will no doubt getting his family line enriched with unlimited wealth.....

Dont worry its within 20 years mark...

Could you please spam a little less?

No point in saying that on every page

Edited by Apetwin

Has anyone ever thought the reason why Dr Sun left JHU besides better salary offered by Columbia University (a university he is currently working at)?

Its because he saw dextran hydrogel future rather bleak?

If dextran hydrogel is so promising, he would've stayed there and betting it to be a success, therfore he would become rich

Pig test fails confirmed...

Shahul kahul has informed me about this.. lets find another solution for acne scars.. maybe ips cells or 3d bioprinting

I hate being disappointed like this

1 person likes this

Excuse me, but who? Shahul Kahul gives zero google results.

But if that's true, then it works in mice but not in pigs, what about humans?

And what was the name of that electricity or laser or whatever thing that came out news a year ago. I think it was called "pulse" something. That's another hope beside the hydrogel.

Pig test fails confirmed...

Shahul kahul has informed me about this.. lets find another solution for acne scars.. maybe ips cells or 3d bioprinting

I hate being disappointed like this

Thx for the new hope ser25...

As for hydrogel, like i said, seems like pig test fail...

But i also dont believe, he might have given me false information

If this is true then it's a major blow. Seabs135, what do you think?

Edited by Frasier

I hate and disappointed about hydrogel outcomes if those were true.. but sorry i dont really buy into shahul's earlier statement about hydrogel being a failure.. wish i could test and reconfirm from other trustable sources..

Edited by scarsgone2017

shahul's is right, the really point is, that seabs's fails. not hydrogel himself path seabs its fails i mean seabs was fails.............

Nuevo-Dia-Puerto-Rico-GDA_NACIMA20121106

If this is true then it's a major blow. Seabs135, what do you think?

It's as real and as true as the tooth fairy... Frasier, tips for reliability on the internet, 1. check sources, 2 Use documents that are probative (example, they are 'dated,' signed, scientific, witnessed by peers, the documents have data that proves something can move from a to b).

Edited by seabs135

I have absolutely no idea who "Shahul Kahul" is. The only thing that I can say is that no current member of Gerecht's Lab has that name and that has been the case for the last five years. As a matter of fact, out of curiosity I searched for anyone named "Shahul Kahul" that has any kind of connection with JHU and the results were... Negative.

You have been had.

For those that are interested in the topic and want to avoid all of the trolling, the latest "official" news come from George Davis and can be heard in the podcast published by REPOLA. For those that don't want to hear it, he discusses that they intend to push the devices "aggressively" and mentions the same 2-3 years goal that has been consistently quoted. He sure as hell does not sound "disappointed" in these investments and that was only a month ago. There are other interesting details in there and I recommend that you listen to the recording to get an idea of how they are running things.

3 people like this

I have absolutely no idea who "Shahul Kahul" is. The only thing that I can say is that no current member of Gerecht's Lab has that name and that has been the case for the last five years. As a matter of fact, out of curiosity I searched for anyone named "Shahul Kahul" that has any kind of connection with JHU and the results were... Negative.

You have been had.

For those that are interested in the topic and want to avoid all of the trolling, the latest "official" news come from George Davis and can be heard in the podcast published by REPOLA. For those that don't want to hear it, he discusses that they intend to push the devices "aggressively" and mentions the same 2-3 years goal that has been consistently quoted. He sure as hell does not sound "disappointed" in these investments and that was only a month ago. There are other interesting details in there and I recommend that you listen to the recording to get an idea of how they are running things.

That was a good interview, I was going to mention this earlier but even then I could tell they were trying to mess around so I left it at that. Regarding the trolling, never mind the fake aliases and sources which show it. You can see by the fact that this is circular trolling, this has been done before, they are not original... You can see by the fact they are trying to tease a flame war (see above). You can see by the spamming and so on...

Edited by seabs135

I listened to the interview, it said nothing about hydrogel... How do we know if they're talking about something else, JHU does like over 200 different labs each year, how do we know this is hydrogel specific, if I'm mistaken, please refer me to the timestamp at which the speaker spoke about the hydrogel research. Thanks. :)