Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20 or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer

5 posts in this topic

anyone tried Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20 yet? another love and hate relationship product at MUA so its hard to make up my mind! i wanted to try this or Neutrogenas Healthy skin enhancer.. i hate neutrogena (neutrogena acne kit system broke me out) and i dont trust drug store products but a lot of people like it at MUA.. so what do u guys think?

you should do some research. like search for some reveiws.

www.makeupalley.com has real customer reveiws for almost every product.

after you see the reveiws it should be an easier desicion.

yea i did do it... MUA is where i found out about these two actually. but theres like..such a strong love and hate relationship going on..i cant make up my mind.. !!!

You should try the Laura Mercier. I've heard so many good things about that tinted moisturizer. Half of the products I swear by have mixed reviews at MUA. So you just have to try it yourself.

...and then let me know because I've been dying to try it! For some reason I won't allow myself to try it because I hated the Secret Camoflauge so much.

be so happy with the way you are | be so happy that you made it this far

lol youre such a cutie, rush. ;] yeah, i am going to get the oil-free version although some people from MUA said oil-free version broke them out whereas non oil-free didnt. how weird! anyways, i will let you know if i like it or not as soon as i get it!!!! =)