PHILIPPINES

3 replies to this topic

#1 laloosh

laloosh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:56 PM

Well, I've gone through some products but none of them are working! And Clearasil made my skin PEEL off like hell. Ughhh. I need some products that work! May regimen din kayo na gumagana?

#2 j-boy

j-boy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:09 AM

..trying to get international products might be pricey so i would suggest to try to find products there that have the same components(b.p. based or s.a. based) neutrogena products are often good although im not saying to get this right away.. try to do research and also go to your derm.. not belo ok? hehe.. just to get more info about products and side effects.. bout that clearasil.. if it dries you out and you said you peel you are probably putting too much.. also remember to moisturize your skin after and always always put sunscreen before you go out.. search this site as well and you'll find and learn more info.. goodluck..

?..when..?

#3 Ixiastyles

Ixiastyles

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

Hello guys. May I know where can I buy an acne.org regimen here in the Philippines? Thank you

#4 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hello guys. May I know where can I buy an acne.org regimen here in the Philippines? Thank you

The regimen is only available online. Sadly they do not ship to the Philippines. Bummer right?

I am on the regimen though using store bought products. You can refer to my signature.

Hope that helps. :)

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users