Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

o Havoc o

Coming off the regimen

111 posts in this topic

man nick my acne proper f**ked up today. i have new spots coming all over now :doubt:. anyway i'm ending my no bp experiment now after only 4 days off :lol:. i can see even more under my skin aswell. ha oh well back to bp for the rest of my life i guess heh. remind me never to try that again. :crazy2:

man nick my acne proper f**ked up today. i have new spots coming all over now :doubt:. anyway i'm ending my no bp experiment now after only 4 days off :lol:. i can see even more under my skin aswell. ha oh well back to bp for the rest of my life i guess heh. remind me never to try that again. :crazy2:

Formerly Nicky D

If you stand for nothing then you will fall for anything

its usually the opposite with me, the ones that havn't come up yet seem to go pretty quick with continuous bp. its the active spots that take ages to go and heal for me. most of the ones that would of come up are already dieing down now from putting bp on this morning. :)

I've used the regimen for more than a year already, and my face was pretty clear, no acne what so ever, however a couple of months ago we went camping and I dind't do the regimen for about a full week or took a shower, ew, anyways my forehead broke out, at first I thought it was because of the shower, so as soon as I came back home I started the regimen again, and in a couple of weeks I was all clear again..

a couple of weeks ago, I decided to stop the regimen once and for all because I didn't want to spend money on face products if my face is clear,,,, so I stopped and the acne came back even thought I took showers every day, my forehead brokeout really bad and my cheeks a little bit and some on my nose and under my mouth, so now I'm back on the regimen and my face is clearing up again, no acne on my bottom face just on my forehead, but is clearing up again,

so my advice is, if you want to stop the regimen do so when your sure you'll stay home or be away from people because your face might break out really bad and chances are you'll be back on the regimen and it will take some time for it to be clear again

I've used the regimen for more than a year already, and my face was pretty clear, no acne what so ever, however a couple of months ago we went camping and I dind't do the regimen for about a full week or took a shower, ew, anyways my forehead broke out, at first I thought it was because of the shower, so as soon as I came back home I started the regimen again, and in a couple of weeks I was all clear again..

a couple of weeks ago, I decided to stop the regimen once and for all because I didn't want to spend money on face products if my face is clear,,,, so I stopped and the acne came back even thought I took showers every day, my forehead brokeout really bad and my cheeks a little bit and some on my nose and under my mouth, so now I'm back on the regimen and my face is clearing up again, no acne on my bottom face just on my forehead, but is clearing up again,

so my advice is, if you want to stop the regimen do so when your sure you'll stay home or be away from people because your face might break out really bad and chances are you'll be back on the regimen and it will take some time for it to be clear again

One can never be 100% acne has gone while on medications that are keeping us clear. The only way to find out is the hard way and that is to stop treatment. Like all over acne treatments b.p is not a cure its just method of control.

Formerly Nicky D

One can never be 100% acne has gone while on medications that are keeping us clear. The only way to find out is the hard way and that is to stop treatment. Like all over acne treatments b.p is not a cure its just method of control.

***k that, I'll just do The Regimen till I die. lol

Regimen - Acne.org Regimen user, clear since March '07

Acne.org Cleanser

Acne.org Jojoba Oil (Morning - Click here to see how I apply it)
Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide (Morning)
Acne.org Moisturizer (Morning)

Paula's Choice BHA Gel (Night)

One can never be 100% sure acne has gone while on medications that are keeping us clear. The only way to find out is the hard way and that is to stop treatment.

***k that, I'll just do The Regimen till I die.

I second that. Are you upstate or down?

My regimen:

AM: Baby brush method with Aqua Glycolic

Aloe mixed with Neutrogena Sheer Touch Sunscreen

Joppa minerals

PM: Wash with Aqua Glycolic

Nucelle 10%

Lac Hydrin 5

Like many of you, I am on the regimen and I know that when I come off I break out. After reading all these posts my first inclination was "OMG bp makes you dependant forever and I'll never grow out of it". Then I realized that anyone that went off the regimen and stayed clear probably is not on an ACNE forum very often. I think its very common to grow out of acne, we just happen to be the people stuck online still trying to work with ours.

Like many of you, I am on the regimen and I know that when I come off I break out. After reading all these posts my first inclination was "OMG bp makes you dependant forever and I'll never grow out of it". Then I realized that anyone that went off the regimen and stayed clear probably is not on an ACNE forum very often. I think its very common to grow out of acne, we just happen to be the people stuck online still trying to work with ours.

It is just a matter of when we grow out of acne. Untill then all can do is treat it.

Formerly Nicky D

If I ever grow out of ance and I still have internet access then I will still be at acne.org just to help others and maybe just to hang out and talk about things. I really hope we all can someday stop having to buy treatments for our acne because it gets exspensive plus takes up alot of time.

My Regimen

Exfoliate With Baby Brush Every 2 Days

Apply Acne.org Acne Benzoyl Peroxide

Wait 10 Minutes & Apply Alba Aloe & Green Tea Moisturizer

Want Clear Skin?? Quote my regimen! :)

I second that. Are you upstate or down?

lol downstate. I technically live north of Detroit, but I go to U of M so I actually just live in AA.

Regimen - Acne.org Regimen user, clear since March '07

Acne.org Cleanser

Acne.org Jojoba Oil (Morning - Click here to see how I apply it)
Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide (Morning)
Acne.org Moisturizer (Morning)

Paula's Choice BHA Gel (Night)

One can never be 100% sure acne has gone while on medications that are keeping us clear. The only way to find out is the hard way and that is to stop treatment.

***k that, I'll just do The Regimen till I die.