Photo

Vitamin B5 Information

vitamin vitamins pantothenic pantothenic acid vitamin b vitamin b5 oily skin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1982 replies to this topic

#1981 itsoveryes

itsoveryes

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Take l cysteine with b5 to prevent hair loss

Edited by itsoveryes, 13 January 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#1982 Chillman266

Chillman266

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hey just a reccomendation, high dose vitamin b5 will give you hair shedding. due to the extra toxicity of the vitamins. I was using 2 grams of vitamin b5 (source naturals brand) and getting hair shedding. I added 1000mg a day of acetyl l-carnetine (country life brand) and the hair shedding reduced significantly within a few days.You just have to play around with the dosage, keep a log book of your progress. l-carnetine is essetnital in making that coenzyme-a I also heard l-cycstine works as well but never tried it. again adding l-carnetine will boost your bioavailable b5 so it will give you an initial breakout.

Also just becuase your on vitamins doesn't mean you can eat like shit, to my knowledge b5 reduces the severity of breakouts but does not prevent breakouts themselves. I noticed that my cycstic acne is gone but I still get small bumps when I eat carbs/sugar.

Edited by Chillman266, 18 December 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#1983 acneej

acneej

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

I like this acne treatment it is called clear skin b5. You can buy some at their website www.clearskinb-5.com or sometimes there are sales on the product at www.nextstepnutrition.com.