aha alpha hydroxy acid shaving shaving gel

86 replies to this topic

#81 suko

suko

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

I also had problems with acne when shaving. I used a regular razor. Not gilette or anything, just the most simple one blade razor. The problem was that I cut too low to the skin. The cut was smooth, but there was some blood and afterwards a lot of small white acne. Now I only use an electric razor. It doesn't cut perfectly to the skin, but since it doesn't damage the upper layer of skin, I do not get any acne whatsoever.

#82 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

I honestly have no idea how to shave with acne + seb dermatitis... which razor, what cream/gel etc

#83 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

On a note, a three blade razor seems to be more suitable for my skin than a 2-blade razor(gilette sensor excel).

Weird...

#84 camaroz28

camaroz28

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

The Phillips 3D rotary head is the best shaver; make sure you buy the top of the line model with metal (partly) body. Wash the machine every few day with anitseptic soap, and let dry. Then apply the Phillips blue solution to lubricate. You will never have a better, effortless shave untill they introduce its successor.

#85 MartinD2

MartinD2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

I don't use a razor because it irritates my skin. I use this Remington trimmer and it works pretty nice. The shaving is not as close, but I don't have that redness and itchiness.

#86 RelogyGirl

RelogyGirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Natural Skin Care, Cruelty-Free Skin Care, Problem Skin Concerns, Confidence and Self-Esteem!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Great article!

#87 DarkDubzs

DarkDubzs

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hey, so im looking for a permanent razor to use now, but im having some problems. Ive looked into the Gillette Trac II Plus and Gillette Sensor Excel Razor, but they are not in stores around me. I really want to be able to buy the razor in a store like Target, instead of having to wait like at least a week for it to arrive if i buy one online. Any recommendations for a good manual razor i can get in stores in SoCal? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users