Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:35 AM
Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:27 PM
Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:45 PM
On a note, a three blade razor seems to be more suitable for my skin than a 2-blade razor(gilette sensor excel).
Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:04 PM
The Phillips 3D rotary head is the best shaver; make sure you buy the top of the line model with metal (partly) body. Wash the machine every few day with anitseptic soap, and let dry. Then apply the Phillips blue solution to lubricate. You will never have a better, effortless shave untill they introduce its successor.
Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:42 PM
Hey, so im looking for a permanent razor to use now, but im having some problems. Ive looked into the Gillette Trac II Plus and Gillette Sensor Excel Razor, but they are not in stores around me. I really want to be able to buy the razor in a store like Target, instead of having to wait like at least a week for it to arrive if i buy one online. Any recommendations for a good manual razor i can get in stores in SoCal? Thanks!
Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:12 PM
I use the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Beard Trimmer...been about two to three weeks now. Previously used a three head electric one. Will report on progress/findings
Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:32 AM
My shaving routine to combat ingrown hair and lessen acne problems:
1. Wash my face with a facial cleanser
2. Apply Shaving Cream - I am using VMV Hypoallergenics Shaving Cream; please do not use the aerosol type shaving cream; you may also use a tradional shaving cream or soap; and optional a badger hair brush for extreme luxury and lather
3. Shave using a safety razor
4. Wet face with cold water
5. Apply witch hazel toner or your favorite toner to serve as aftershave
6. Apply sunflower oil to the shave area to mositurize
This solve a lot of skin irration for me. My skin always get irratated with multiple blades that dulls quickly and the lubricant strip that creates bumps while it glides.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users