Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PEOPLE DRINK ACV!!

23 posts in this topic

I don't have severe acne, just a few pimples here and there and really bad skin tone. Last night, I poured acv into a cup. Maybe 2-4 tablespoons worth. Then I drank a glass of water after that. Because ACV is very strong and taste horrible. It's a lot better mixing in with a glass of water and forcing yourself to drink that whole thing, yuck.

Anyways this morning, I woke up, and my skin looked a lot better!! I've been applying ACV to my face for several weeks now, it had a little effect me on me. But drinking ACV had a tremendous affect on me.

If you are taking fish oil and other supplements, wait at least 4 hours before drinking ACV, so your body could properly absorb the supplements.

I don't have severe acne, just a few pimples here and there and really bad skin tone. Last night, I poured acv into a cup. Maybe 2-4 tablespoons worth. Then I drank a glass of water after that. Because ACV is very strong and taste horrible. It's a lot better mixing in with a glass of water and forcing yourself to drink that whole thing, yuck.

Anyways this morning, I woke up, and my skin looked a lot better!! I've been applying ACV to my face for several weeks now, it had a little effect me on me. But drinking ACV had a tremendous affect on me.

If you are taking fish oil and other supplements, wait at least 4 hours before drinking ACV, so your body could properly absorb the supplements.

there's a huge thread about this somewhere

I've been drinking ACV for 3 months. works for me!

ACV = apple cider vinegar?

Where can I find some of good quality?

I think I found my answer to acne, grrrr

Fish Oil / B5 doing the morning and day, And during night Just take ACV.

I am really psyche and happy to see what will happen

Ive been using it with fish oil and having great results.

it upset my stomach greatly and i was constipated for 3 days. yuccckk.

yea me too, I try to take all my supplements in morning / afternoon. I make sure it has been at least 4 hours before I take ACV.

yea me too, I try to take all my supplements in morning / afternoon. I make sure it has been at least 4 hours before I take ACV.

Hey,

ACV is used as a toner to fade redmarks (highly recommended in the redmarks forum).

But, too bad, it did not work for me topically.

Ummm, maybe it works if I drink it internally? I might give it a try.

So I'm wondering if drinking ACV while using fish oil will have any negative effects...I know that ACV burns fat and can aid in weight loss, anybody have any ideas?

So I'm wondering if drinking ACV while using fish oil will have any negative effects...I know that ACV burns fat and can aid in weight loss, anybody have any ideas?

I've been doing it for a while with no bad effects....but I am trying to find a way to most effectively take the two things so that they dont conflict.

To answer the other question, I drink at least 1 tspn a day, sometimes 2 or 3.(Im wondering if I should be taking 2 or 3 or even more every day but im worried about how that would mess with the fish oil.)

I've been doing it for a while with no bad effects....but I am trying to find a way to most effectively take the two things so that they dont conflict.

To answer the other question, I drink at least 1 tspn a day, sometimes 2 or 3.(Im wondering if I should be taking 2 or 3 or even more every day but im worried about how that would mess with the fish oil.)

Isnt drinking too much ACV bad for our stomach, as its very acidic? I always thought 2 TEAspoons a day is enough...

This is probably why it was doing nothing for me. I need to wait out the 4 hours for it to not cancel out my fish oil intake. Cause doesn't acv help to burn fat, a weight-loss tool if you will? Bobby & Fresh Prince, how many tablespoons are you drinking a day?

This is probably why it was doing nothing for me. I need to wait out the 4 hours for it to not cancel out my fish oil intake. Cause doesn't acv help to burn fat, a weight-loss tool if you will? Bobby & Fresh Prince, how many tablespoons are you drinking a day?

Yea I got the 4 hours wait time from ndnromeo himself (fishoil guy), Yes the ACV will burn up the fishoils...

I pour about 2 tablespoons in a cup, drink that, follow by a glass of water. I don't like mixing the ACV with water, and I rather do this method instead.

I tried drinking avc this morning but I gave up , it taste soooooooo nasty...... I tried but that's not for me I guess=[

Be very careful because if ur a protein type this stuff will throw ur ph out of prpoer range and cause low blood sugar, among other bad symptoms.everything is not for everyone

Be very careful because if ur a protein type this stuff will throw ur ph out of prpoer range and cause low blood sugar, among other bad symptoms.everything is not for everyone